It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 witness unusual looking ufo over Montana, including a former pilot who provides the picture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Did you happen to download the original, frame and all? Please say yes...they removed the original from the site.

Yeah, but I dumped it after I got done fiddling with it.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hi All

I have had a little play with the image in photoshop.

The foreground is now clearer and so are the mountains in the background as for the so called ufo still just looks like a line.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

daaaaaammmmiiiitttt.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

The foreground is now clearer and so are the mountains in the background as for the so called ufo still just looks like a line.

I actually don't think so. It looks like a 3D object. Note the shadowing underneath it. It appears to be long and flat, like a glider and we're either looking at the front of it or the rear of it. Exactly how it would look from that perspective...the most visible part is to the front, and the rest of the body is encased in shadow stretching the opposite direction.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thanks for posting... I have no idea if it's real or not, but will offer if it IS real, then wow, that thing is huge looking.

But I do know such things are seen, so it could be a "real" Polaroid (which some retro hipsters and plain retro folks still use).

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
the ufosnwe.com site has updated this report. Audio of the interview and a clearer picture.

The "clearer" pic is still hard to discern and shannigans can't be ruled out. I listened to the audio interview and it seemed rushed which is understandable since it seemed like an over the phone conversation which is hard to do. The pilot didn't seem like the most cooperative interviewee but that may just be a personality trait. the web site is still tried and true that this is not a hoax.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Thanks for the update!

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

That isn't central Montana. I'm from central Montana, but people do see weird stuff in the sky that part of the state.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

yes for sure. Montana is also home to Mahlstrom AFB,which had the ufo's which buzzed the nuclear silos there a very very high profile incident, and this happened in the mid 60's as I recall.
edit on 28am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join