It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIENS didn`t come back this year..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well then, happy New Year people and it looks like all that stuff Kangaxx said is a load of old coddswollop!!

For those who hav'nt read his ramblings, visit this thread, or if you cant be bothered to go through the 700 odd posts that he accumilated he basically says that hes been abducted and that there are a couple of factions of aliens. He also says that his english is not good but in places its better than most.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what do you guys think is going to happen this year?

More predictions or maybe actual full time contact?

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Zanzibar]

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Zanzibar]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Honestly, if you had the capability of intrastellar travel
why would you want to come here tonight only to risk being
hit by a drunk driver or getting harrased at a DWI checkpoint!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I guess if they did want to show themselves it would be quite a good time because thousands of people are gathered to celebrate and people wouldnt be as freaked out if they were in a crowd.

But then again, they could get hit by a stray firework!!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too worried, they will show up, bring forth a false peace under world government and then the grand slaughter of humanity will begin.

gotta hate the nwo plans!

www.stargods.org

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Reaction of aliens as they land in NYC on new years eve.

"Man these guys are either totally crazy or they sure know how to party!"

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well looks like I was right. As most of you know, someone also made a thread on this topic a few months ago, and I as well as many others knew and predicted nothing would happen. Heck I even put my membership on the line here at ATS becuase I was so confident nothing would happen. Nothing ever does happen anymore. Its almost as if the governments and greys have complete control over us.

But really if you think about it, I know their strategy. Think about how the government never even brings up the topic of UFOs. The same goes for the media. The media regards it all as BS. So in essence, they are singing the governments allaby(sorry for spelling). If there is constant ignorance of these things, then people will eventually stop wasting their time and go on with their normal lives.

One example of this is with me. I dont even come on ATS any more to investigate conspiracy theories. I guess I have grown old and tired of not having official disclosure that I have left this UFO business. I dont know if any other members feel this way.

I know I'm going off topic here but back to Kangaxx, I guess I can say that there are many optimist and many pessimist and we all know what type Kangaxx was. I've seen too many of them. I can probably bet you that there will be someone else on ATS or elsewhere that will say aliens will come in 2005. I dont think it will happen, becuase it seems like the governments and greys have this conspiracy under perfect control.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Did you really expect something is going to happen? Some stranger comes on ATS and telling you aliens are going to land, and you actually buy into it's hype.

The kang thread has to be the most overhyped thread I've seen on ATS.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Someone will come along every year and say that they will land, I think Kangaxx just wanted to believe they would appear to make himself feel better.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
The kang thread has to be the most overhyped thread I've seen on ATS.

You mean to tell me that someone actually beat the high score established by the ever-popular, suave and sophisticated South Beach Psychic?

I am appalled,

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Chuck Stevenson]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I wasnt aware aliens were supposed to land. nor was i expectng them to, simply because a dude claiming to have been taken, and the aliens told him so.

So, his prophecy meant nothing. Im actually surprised people are surprised, or that people actually expected an alien landing? Really, aliens have already landed in different spots and different times, but they did so in a discreet manner, which is how they operate, and shall continue to do so.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
WHAT!!!! Oh no!!!

No ones ever gonna buy my "I saw aliens landing" T-shirts now. I've been done up like a kipper.

Well, we all knew it didn't we? I mean, year after year capstones are being placed, the worlds ending, a hall of records is being found and aliens are landing and yet no public admition of alien contact being made, no hall of records, no capstone on the great pyramid anf im pretty sure we are still all alive.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
But does anyone actually think that aliens are going to land anytime soon and help us out. Like in 2012 maybe? I do think that we are being readied for contact as the amount of UFOs being seen recently is scary and also there are so many shows on them at the moment

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor DTA
I wouldn't be too worried, they will show up, bring forth a false peace under world government and then the grand slaughter of humanity will begin.

gotta hate the nwo plans!

www.stargods.org

I am not worried
I know they will show up and that finally I have the last laugh and the churches ect will be the ridicule
instead of me.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
They will eventually come but some people want them to land so bad they lie to themselves to make it seem more real, just like that StarShipCapricorn rubbish. I guess we have to just sit tight and be patient.

new topics

top topics

join