It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

72 virgins... Where do they find them?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
These 72 can be fat old smelly men, horses, pigs, ducks.....

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Come on. Everyone here should know that this crap isn't in the Qur'an by now. The vast majority of Muslims don't believe this and the ones who do are literally ignorant of the Qur'an. What's the point in continuing to promote the same crap over & over? And no matter how many times it's debunked, y'all just ignore it & keep spouting the same dumb crap.

It's like anti-Muslims have the same playbook of lame BS they spout in order to scare the kids & their simple minded peers.

"Oh, watch out before the Muslims eat your babies!"
"I heard the women hide bombs in their scarfs!11!!"
"If you're not a good little boy, we'll send you to a madrassa!"
"Ah! Muslims only make up 1% of our country's population, but somehow they're about to turn our laws into the Quran!"
"Oh noez! A Muslim boy made a digital clock. It looks like a bomb I saw on the show 24. We're dooomed!"
"Muslims don't eat pork! What kind of sick book wouldn't allow bacon?!?!??!"
"I don't get it. We invaded their countries, destroyed their infrastructures, and financed and armed their oppressive rebels. So why are they trying to leave?"

edit on 17-9-2015 by enlightenedservant because: clarified something

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yea they also get a crown of jewels. Where one jewel is worth a priceless amount. Sex & Money....works on earth quite well. Maybe in that imaginary heaven as well ? Like Rodney Carrington said " Give me one ole gal who knows what she's doing really well...and I might blow off a finger or little toe. Sad to say but in todays times virgins are a dying breed. If the Muslims are getting virgins in heaven...their more than likely molesting young pre-pubescent girls. Or squirrels, rabbits, each other etc etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: thomadom

Also, after they've had their way with them, do they remain virgins? Is it, like, a one shot-deal?

Or are these guys emasculated and not able to take advantage of these virgins? Then what would be the point?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: thomadom
So here goes.. If it's accepted that extremists and other such people will be greated in heaven by 72 virgins, where do they get these virgins?
In a culture where it is acceptable to rape, abuse and keep women as sex slaves how can there possibly be any virgin women left?

Where does it say that these 72 virgins are all going to be women?

Where does it say that they are even human?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

The "72 Virgins" of Heaven are not human, but are, instead, beautiful beings called Houri. They are perfect companions, specifically created for the enjoyment of humans in Heaven. Houris have many enticing descriptions, and will actually be companions to all inhabitants of Heaven, not just the slain soldiers.

So paradise is full of wHouri's?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The Prophet was asked : 'Do we have sex in Paradise?' He answered: 'Yes, by him who holds my soul in his hand, and it will be done dahman, dahman (that is intercourse done with such shove and disturbance[106]). And when it is finished she will return pure and virgin again.'"[107]

poor women ! That must be painful ...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I guess we all want to know about the 72 Virgins, well lets ask Achmed the dead terrorist. I love this one

Achmed & 72 Virgins

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I think it shows the manmade nature of most religions. The men usually end up on top...

I am going to start a religion where the women are on top.

If you put women on a pedestal, it's easier to look up their dresses.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Come on. Everyone here should know that this crap isn't in the Qur'an by now.

ORLY?

Quranic verses (Translated by Maolana A. Yousuf Ali) that promises Heaven with Houris, Sex, and Wine for the pious Muslims:

Quran-(52:17-20): “They will recline (with ease) on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Huris (fair females) with wide lovely eyes.” “There they shall pass from hand to hand a (wine) cup, free from any Laghw-.”

Quran: (37:40-48): -they will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches.

Quran: (44:51-55): Yes and we shall wed them to dark-eyed houris (beautiful virgins).

Quran: (55:56-57): In them will be bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?

Quran-(78: 33-34):”And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age, and a full cup of wine.”

Quran-(55:57-58): “Then which of the blessings of your lord will you both (jinn and men) deny? (In beauty) they are like rubies and coral”.

Quran-(56:34-37): ” -we created the houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand-.”

Some so called modern Islamic apologists often try to fool the western infidels that Islam is a very simple religion and Islam never lures Muslims with erotic heavenly pleasures. Nothing could be furthest from the truth then this ridiculous claim of Islamists.

It is quite evident from the Quran and Sahih hadiths that Islamic heaven is full of lusts and earthly greed which had been formulated by Prophet Muhammad himself only to lure Arab Bedouin to join his venture of plundering, killing, rapping innocent Arab pagans and others who refused to believe his weird religion of Allah.

Holy Quran got hundreds of such verses, and myriad’s of Sahih Hadiths dealing Houris and wine and sex for those pious Muslims. Truth of the matter is myth (superstitions), sex and violence are the main pillars of Islam. Below are some samples of divine promises from the Merciful Allah and Compassionate Prophet of Islam.

Islamic Heaven: Allah’s Whore House

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I appreciate everyones replies. I can see people are on 2 sides of an objective question, which i think is irrelevant but if you feel like defending something that doesn't need defending go ahead.
Thank you for the laughs, it's nice to know that humour is still alive in a world where every question has to be censored for fear of persecution.

I got my answer and just so its clear i have never read any religious texts, i believe christians have commited as many atrocities as muslims if not more but for this particular post i was aiming to understand why a select group of people believe such a far fetched notion, whether it is true or not this is general chit chat, if i can't ask a simple question without having mentioned any race or religion and still have that thrown in my face then shame on you guys!
edit on 18 9 2015 by thomadom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

"It's a myth.

And no Muslim believes it.

Only western fools believe it.

Don't be a fool."

a reply to: enlightenedservant

"Come on. Everyone here should know that this crap isn't in the Qur'an by now. The vast majority of Muslims don't believe this and the ones who do are literally ignorant of the Qur'an."

CharlieSpeirs & enlightenedservant,

As Murgatroid has mentioned above, the Pure Companions/Mates of Heaven is an actual Islamic teaching found throughout the Qur'an.

As far as the specific number (72) or if slain jihadis (shaheed) will get them is debatable, as the specifics are found within Hadith, which all Muslims do not universally agree upon. But the Qur'an itself does mention the Houri.

a reply to: Murgatroid

"Wait a minute, someone else just said it's a myth, so which is it?"

It is found within the Qur'an, but since I do not believe in the Qur'an, I consider all of it myth.

a reply to: chr0naut

"So paradise is full of wHouri's?

According to the Qur'an, yes. But I am an ex-Muslim, I don't believe in any of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Women who enter Paradise will be restored their youth and virginity, as the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “…Old women will not enter Paradise… when Allaah The Almighty admits them to Paradise, He will make them virgins.”

According to some traditions, the women of this world in Paradise will be far more beautiful than the Hoor because they worshipped Allaah The Almighty. Ibn Al-Qayyim, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said, “It is prohibited for any man in Paradise to come near the wives of any other man therein.”

Islamweb

Interesting.. who wants to regain their virginity to serve men? Islam is a religion for male enjoyment..
Also all unmarried women will have male human in paradise, because there is more females than males in paradise some men will have more wifes than they had when living in earth.

Islam... sex .. in everywhere.
Is that a paradise ?

The Prophet said Bla Bla Bla.... Bring some proof from what actually represents Islam, the Quran instead of what some persian dude called Bukhari wrote hundreds of years after the prophets death. ANYBODY can write a book of alleged sayings of someone and claim it to be true. Only fools who cannot think for themselves would follow Bukhari and his perverted false books of sayings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join