It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Muslim Immigrants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
When I first saw this I did not understand why they would be kicking and throwing the supplies away... Then a friend explained it to me and all became clear.

The food and water were provided by the Red Cross and was not acceptable because – the Cross is a “Christian” symbol.

All I can say is good luck to anyone who lets these brain washed animals into their countries... Wonderful addition to any neighborhood, No?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

www.bbc.com...

Recent Muslim Immigrants..

They can't work, they can fight!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ya with no context you can make anything up.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What we should do is conscript them to the British Army and then send them to fight in Syria. Only joking - although thinking about it...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
After looking at oh so many pictures and videos I can say with certainty that a lot of these "refugees" are in fact Romanian and Albanian NOT Syrian etc

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Your friend explained it to you wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I guess Muslims cannot Comprehend the Concept of Gratitude . That DEEPLY OFFENDS Me Ofendi !

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
the message of the refugees is clear:
"if you don't give us what we desire, we will use force."

i say: close the borders and take only women and children.
the male ones seem to have enough power and foot to fight in syria.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
All I can say is good luck to anyone who lets these brain washed animals into their countries... Wonderful addition to any neighborhood, No?

"Brainwashed animals"? Really? It's fine to agree or disagree with people. But to dehumanize them only makes yourself look bad. Especially when your premise is wrong.

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Ya with no context you can make anything up.
www.theguardian.com...

Thanks for the link. At least someone isn't basing their responses on kneejerk reactions. As usual, the actual issue is more complicated than a click bait OP implies. And the refusal of food isn't because of the food coming from Christians. From your link:

The Hungarian authorities earlier appeared to trick hundreds of people into taking a train to a refugee camp outside Budapest in an attempt to end a two-day standoff at the station where thousands have been trying to get to western Europe.

There was confusion at Keleti rail terminus in the morning when departures were initially cancelled and then passengers piled on to a newly arrived train they hoped would take them to Austria or Germany.

Instead, the train stopped in the town of Bicske, outside the capital, where riot police were waiting to take the refugees to an overcrowded facility that many had left a few days earlier in the hope of finding sanctuary in Germany.

The people were protesting this, not refusing something because of the Red Cross or Christianity.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
After looking at oh so many pictures and videos I can say with certainty that a lot of these "refugees" are in fact Romanian and Albanian NOT Syrian etc

Well this is new.I am Romanian and I can tell you that I never heard any of them speak Romanian or look Romanian.
I don't know where you're getting your information from, but I can certainly say they are not.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

so war refugees protest being in a safe place and being given food and water? Brilliant!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If you had trekked half way across a continent would you want to be forced to stay in a country that doesn't want you or carry on to a more welcoming country? I'm sure you'll never find yourself in their position so you don't need to answer because you can't understand, but surely you understand wanting to go somewhere that welcomes you than one that wants you gone?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

the distance trekked doesnt justify or earn ANYTHING. How welcoming and warm a country is doesnt mean ANYTHING. The ONLY factor that has any value or merit in this issue is that of SAFETY and basic human rights. War refugees have certain basic human rights and none of those include a right to pick and choose which safe country they can stay in. None of those human rights include being settled into a new culture with free language courses, healthcare, education, work placement, and spending money.

Im really curious since so many of you are spinning this new paradigm of human rights just what documents you are referencing that supports the notion that war refugees are entitled to more than just being safe and having basic needs met???

Im all ears. Please use logic and rule of law, not appeal to emotion and political correct nonsense.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
If only they had protested in their country of origin. They would die for getting to another country yet they didn't want to die for their own country either by protesting or joining the army of some faction be it the government or other groups. Even if it isn't because the food isn't halal or brought by Christians, they appear uncooperative, unrespectful and selfish.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It's not political correct it's just logic a reply to: ratsinacage

Go somewhere that will be more welcoming or stay somewhere you not wanted. Nothing political about it, just logic.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a

reply to: ratsinacage

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

If you had trekked half way across a continent would you want to be forced to stay in a country that doesn't want you or carry on to a more welcoming country?

Me thinks the countries that are welcoming refugees is going to shrink , real quick . Did not Germany just close their borders .

I'm sure you'll never find yourself in their position so you don't need to answer because you can't understand

Yes you are right , But i am sure as hell i would not cross several Christian countries to go live in a Muslim one if my country was war torn .

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Are people actually still afraid of terrorists in Britain for example? You know, when the police manages to arrest a few because of intelligence? Those that are sleeper cells, right amongst us?
Do you like going to Green Lanes in Forest Gate [London?], it's great, like a holiday in the Middle East, only with less 'foreign' tourists. There are burka shops and halal butchers and everyone wears headscarves and the men wear dresses and tea cosies on their heads and say derogative things when you walk by as a western woman. They all look like people who 'really appreciate British culture'.
We owned a house there and we had to deal with a lot of people there and I learned something.

From carpet shops to kitchen fitters, all was done within their own families. The biggest amazement was when we bought the kitchen in a 'large known branch of a UK based company' and the woman said that instead of using the official fitters, she's going to call her cousins to fit it for us. Not only did she betray her employer but we were put into an awkward position. I wanted the shops fitters but she still called her cousins and our kitchen was fitted [well] by them.

In the carpet shop I was nearly thrown out, it was full of men with beards and I think I had been the only woman ever to enter that place. I did not feel welcome to say the least but they let me stand there because we gave them money.

Once our cat [this is in Brighton], was missing and I saw she was stuck under the building next door and wouldn't come out because it was raining like mad. I went and knocked on the door, seeing it was some kind of mosque branch. So what, our cat was in distress and I didn't even want to come in.

When a bearded man opened I smiled and explained, asking if it was ok to get the cat via the garden. Whoa the look I got was DISGUST. I was told "No women" and the door was slammed into my face. I then stood for 45min in the rain coaxing the cat from our side and got a middle ear infection with vertigo which lasted 2 months.

Also a good holiday destination is Luton, very erm ethnic. Dangerous to walk as a normally dressed woman on your own. I am talking Luton, Bedfordshire, UK.

I worked with many muslims. A couple became good work friends. But I also noticed some strange stuff. A girl [the nicest girl you can imagine], who was born in Britain had never heard of Eastenders [a brit soap, which is on 3 times a week and I don't know anyone who doesn't know about it, even if you don't watch it]. She said she doesn't watch British television...

A guy who became a friend got into trouble for being too westernised and got followed by threatening family members. He called the police as he was afraid of his life. They said they couldn't do anything about it. Eventually he got ambushed and beaten so severely he ended up in hospital, but still no help for lack of evidence.
He kept in touch with me but one day it just stopped. I have never heard from him again.

AN indian friend of mine fell in love with a muslim boy. It was real drama love. His parents found out and he tried to kill himself as they wanted him to stop seeing her. When he didn't, she came to work one morning and told us that his parents had gone and got him a nice muslim bride and he was going to get married that same day. The bride could not speak english and was too subserviant for his liking, he never touched her and told his parents who he really loved but they eventually had to stop seeing each other [him and his real love].

When invited to the people [muslims] who lived next door, they were hospitable and friendly but my husband would be in one room and I would be with the wife in another. Hubby and lead an equal relationship so it was really rude [from my point of view] that I couldn't be with him whilst being sociable.

There are more stories but I chose only a few to highlight that this is the reality of living with muslims. I wish it would be that they are muslims, others are christians and atheists and we all live together and accept each other, sometimes bending our rules for humanity [alas it is always non-muslims doing the bending]. But that is impossible when it comes to islam. It is not islamic to truly accept non-muslims.

Having more muslims in the country that don't speak a word of english and who have absolutely no idea about our culture can only make this worse. You can love them all you want but they don't love you. Not if you are not a muslim. Sure they can be work friends but that is as far as the friendliness and the similarities go.

There is only a fraction who want the same as us, usually educated. They exist, sure but they are a minuscule minority. Tiny, tiny compared to the uneducated and highly religious rest.

Why not teach them English and our laws and culture before they are allowed in, then make them pass a test. Give women access to people they can go to if they are abused or scared? During this time it will become clear who is here to integrate and appreciate the western style of life or who just wants to make a mini version of their own country in Britain.

Facts, these are facts and no amount of liberalism or heartache or love for these people will change that. You must inform yourself about their way of life before you make assumptions. Most middleclass do-gooders seriously believe that these people are 'just like us' only the dress different and have a different religion.

Oh My Gohhhhhd. You can't be more wrong. They are alien to us, they are different, with different values and beliefs and behaviour. They are human of course and humans are very diverse.

To believe that once they set foot into Britain, all will be fine and they are going to drink costa coffee and come to wine parties with you is what is wrong with some people's ideas. They are NOT, they are muslims, they'll stay muslims, they disapprove of our ways and they want to change it and a lot are happy to die for that cause. That's the truth.

And I don't want this for Europe! I really don't. Where are my rights, why is it ok for me to be afraid for my home land?
Why am I being called racist or worse just because I am RIGHTLY concerned? Why is it ok to hate me for it? Why not listen to my worries and think about them and weigh them up instead of insulting me?

Explain to me how you square it up that I am not as good as some immigrants you don't even know? I have no criminal history, I love Britain, I love British culture. I have experience with muslims. So why is it ok to ignore what I say and call me names?

Do I deserve being ignored like that, am I not human?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

answer this question if you dare, because youre dangerously close to appearing to be a shill for the mainstream false narrative.

what is the difference between a war refugee and an economic migrant, and what rights does each have?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

yeah, refugee-huggers should first come forward with an idea how to finance this flood of immigrants and how they will make the muslims adapt to the local culture and how they will prevent terrorists from seeping into europe.

then we can talk!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join