It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Which sources is that coming from? Hopefully not Willie Rodriguez
edit on 24-9-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

That's not what he is saying. Conspiracy sites want to twist and omit parts of peoples testimony just so it fits their point of view. Find the original FULL wording and see if you still feel the same way.

I know thats not what he is saying, I want him to address the fact people were saying a bomb went off in the lobby or below before the plane hit. I will post these two videos, there are more.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Yes indeed, William Rodriguez was found to be a fraud and yet, there are those still using him as a reference.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Why was he a fraud, what did he have to gain on that day, he ended up dead so maybe he spoke the truth.. tell me why, I want to know..

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I know thats not what he is saying, I want him to address the fact people were saying a bomb went off in the lobby or below before the plane hit.

It had nothing to do with demo explosives because demo explosives are used seconds before, and during demolition implosions.

Let's take a look here to see if we can hear demo explosions just before American 11 struck.

There were no demo explosions heard in the video just before American 11 impacted WTC1.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Why was he a fraud, what did he have to gain on that day, ...

Fame. As it was, during his CNN interview, his testimony conflicted with what he later would say and that is one reason that set off alarm bells.

William Rodriguez - Last Man Out: Discovered a Fraud!

We have more then a few things we have discovered about Mr. William Rodriguez, alleged last man out of the world trade center on 9/11 which are extremely suspicious, but none as suspicious as when one draws a simple gracious time-line of William Rodriguez's very own tale of the events and compares it to probability verses possibility verses impossibility. . Unfortunately, no matter how one does the equation of William Rodriguez's tale of events of September the 11th, 2001, last man out, there is no available possibility that his story is true. There is literally no other possibility then that his tale of events is a staggering national hoax and at the crux of an international conspiracy.

His file is growing every day we look into this national hero of 9/11. When one lies and is caught in their lie, there is humiliation. But when one tells a lie thousands and thousands of times, and makes a fat living off of it for 10 years straight, who can describe the humiliation? William Rodriguez has told his lie, on National TV, International TV and beyond. He is by far one of the more prolific liars of the 21st century.

So don't expect William Rodriguez to ever admit to the truth. Even when nobody is listening to him any longer and he is living in a box again. And no, I seriously doubt Willie Rodriguez was ever homeless. That was all part of his "legend." The national hero ignored. National hero homeless. Then finally recognition and redemption., then finally international hero status. Legends take an awful lot of effort to create. Yet fraudulent legends sometimes fall in a matter of minutes, sometimes seconds. It doesn't take much. Just a little bit of truth shining in a dark place.

letsrollforums.com...

Even the court case of William Rodriguez were thrown out.

RICO lawsuit

In October 2004, Rodriguez sued the President of the United States and 155 other parties, accusing them of complicity in the 9/11 attacks

On June 26, 2006, the court dismissed Rodriguez's claims against the USA, DHS, and FEMA, and gave Rodriguez until July 7, 2006 to show cause why his lawsuit should not be dismissed with respect to the other 153 defendants. Rodriguez failed to do so, and the court dismissed all of his claims against all of the remaining 153 defendants on July 17, 2006

edit on 24-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

I know thats not what he is saying, I want him to address the fact people were saying a bomb went off in the lobby or below before the plane hit.

It had nothing to do with demo explosives because demo explosives are used seconds before, and during demolition implosions.

Let's take a look here to see if we can hear demo explosions just before American 11 struck.

Glad you posted this video. please explain the big flash before the object hit the tower. And explain the smoke coming from the very top floors before the object hit, and also the smoke from the lower right side , again before the hit..

There were no demo explosions heard in the video just before American 11 impacted WTC1.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Glad you posted this video. please explain the big flash before the object hit the tower.

I will let you explain it to us by answering these question.

1. What would have been the cause of such a flash just before American 11 hit WTC1?

2. Was WTC1 still standing after American 11 hit WTC1?

3. Were there secondary explosions as American 11 hit WTC1

4. Were there demo explosions heard just before American 11 hit WTC1? If so, post the time lines on the video.

I hope you didn't run to "Loose Change" about that flash.

The Top Lies and Deceptions of Loose Change 1-10

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

... And explain the smoke coming from the very top floors before the object hit, and also the smoke from the lower right side , again before the hit..

Stop the video at time line 0:21, and please point out the smoke that you are referring to before American 11 struck.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

william911.com. No, he isn't dead. He is very much alive and kicking and selling tickets to his talks. Why is he a fraud? His story has drastically changed from his live interview on CNN in 2001 to today.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I asked you a question, you answered with a question, as you say that don't work, please try again.......

1. What would have been the cause of such a flash just before American 11 hit WTC1?

I have no idea, thats why I asked you...

2. Was WTC1 still standing after American 11 hit WTC1?

Well yes it was...

3. Were there secondary explosions as American 11 hit WTC1

There were no reports as it just happened..

Stop the video at time line 0:21, and please point out the smoke that you are referring to before American 11 struck.

Sorry I can't draw over the video but it is there to see.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I was thinking of Barry Jennings.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I will make it very simple.

Loose Changed duped a few folks about that flash that never was before American 11 slammed into WTC1. In a video of United 175, a flash was mentioned as well. Do you know what they said about the cause of the United 175 flash?

That is why I have warned people about using CT websites as references because some of that disinformation was deliberately planted to discredit the Truth Movement

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
for anyone that's interested here is luke from we are change challenging rumsfeld about the missing trillions:
www.ureka.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: urasoul

You are kidding right? The first journalist to ask him about the 2.3 trillion? You only missed that by 11 years......

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

a) i just noticed that the video wasn't from luke of 'we are change'. b) i have never seen another journalist pose that question to rumsfeld directly. the video notes say the video was made a decade after 911 and claims to be unique.

i'm just going by the video notes. if you have videos from others asking the same question and getting a useful answer, i would be interested to see it.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Let's see....the story was first ran in March of 2000, before Rumsfeld was SecDef. Senator Robert Byrd questioned Rumsfeld about it in January 2001 at Rumsfeld's Senate Confirmation Hearings. Reporters asked Rumsfeld about it at several different press conferences during the spring/summer of 2001. It was never a secret. And it had nothing to do with 9/11.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i appreciate he would have been questioned. i have just never seen a video of it. there are a lot of connections to 911 claimed by various researchers, that is for sure. ultimately, since the 'financial system' is basically just a bunch of fictional numbers at this point, proving what did or did not occur with those numbers is quite a task.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Oops. Not sure what happened.
edit on 25-9-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I would steer clear of any 9/11 "researcher" who discusses the 2.3 trillion in relation to 9/11. They do not know what the hell they are talking about.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
that topic is covered in the video that is the topic of this thread

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join