It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump now running neck-and-neck with Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I'm with ManBehindTheMask...

How does Clinton garner this much support? Am I missing something here? Do people really want her in office or is this some kind of corporate monetization fueled into news outlets to "show" support and trick the public into believing they support her?

I am at a loss for words if that woman gets anywhere near elected. Just proves how much money will get you no matter how poor you serve the public.

Also, there's the power of name recognition. It's the same reason incumbents have such a better success rate of being re-elected. Hillary's built up a brand since the 1980s when Bill was Governor of Arkansas. So she's already got a band of loyal supporters, both in powerful positions (donors & party insiders) and as normal voters.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

--George Carlin

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: greencmp

Sorry, that candidate is un-electable.

You can chose from steel-toed work boot in red or steel-toed work boot in blue.

Now get out there and "Rock The Vote!"

I thought Obama was unelectable too and look what happened. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter.

50 percent are dumber than the other half.

Not necessarily, remember George Dubya had less than 50%, but still got the shiny office of bomb the crap outta the middle east.

<< 1   >>

join