It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump now running neck-and-neck with Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are separated by a narrow three points in a potential 2016 match-up, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, with 46 percent of registered voters choosing Clinton to 43 percent picking Trump.

The picture is a bit different among the wider field of all adults, where Clinton has a significant 51-39 advantage.
Link to article

Where's Deez Nuts when you need him?

This is an update on the following thread which was criticized because the polling data came from an unreliable source.

Trump Surges Past "Almost Apologetic" Hillary As Presidential Front-Runner
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everyone see this?

www.youtube.com...

Trump would be the perfect follow-up to Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama...as we inexorably slide toward the future...

Dwayne Alezando Mountain Dew Herbert Comacho

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I miss the good old days when at least you could vote for the LESSER of two evils.

Voting between these two is like getting to decide which shoe someone is going to wear when they kick you in the groin.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I was going to say Donald Trump is an idiot that bumbled and stumbled his way into American culture, fame and fortune.

Then it hit me.

Forrest Trump.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
I miss the good old days when at least you could vote for the LESSER of two evils.

Voting between these two is like getting to decide which shoe someone is going to wear when they kick you in the groin.

Fluffy slippers please if it must be so.
edit on 14-9-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Sorry, that candidate is un-electable.

You can chose from steel-toed work boot in red or steel-toed work boot in blue.

Now get out there and "Rock The Vote!"

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Stock up on K-Y.
This could get rough.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

46 percent of registered voters choosing Clinton to 43 percent picking Trump.

So, 46% of registered voters get their economic & foreign policy info from watching Channel E! and 43% from watching MTV - interesting.

I think you might be screwed.
edit on 14-9-2015 by Sublimecraft because: I pity da fool.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

46 percent of registered voters choosing Clinton to 43 percent picking Trump.

So, 46% of registered voters get their economic & foreign policy info from watching Channel E! and 43% from watching MTV - interesting.

If they keep getting their news from E and MTV we are good, it's when they resort to fox, cnn, msnbc we are in trouble.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I thought Obama was unelectable too and look what happened. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I thought Obama was unelectable too and look what happened. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter.

50 percent are dumber than the other half.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

The political candidates you guys get away with these days are priceless to say the least. Present company accepted i imagine soon to see Kim Kardashian or Gerry Springer attempting to run for office.

Don't get me wrong the shower of Muppets we have over here in the UK for Politicians are no better I suppose but come on America, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton??? The mind simply boggles, why not just elect Homer Simpson and be done with it? LoL

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
The mind simply boggles, why not just elect Homer Simpson and be done with it? LoL

We wish we could elect Homer Simpson. But as a nuclear safety inspector and former astronaut, he's overqualified.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Wasn't sanders ahead of hillary a day or two ago? Which means this means nothing lol. I said it before and I'll say it again. It's going to be between trump and sanders. Hillary has no hope.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

At least Gerry was a mayor lol

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Whats more baffling is not only that trump is getting that much support

But that HILLARY is........with all this crap coming out about her, are people THAT stupid to support her?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm with ManBehindTheMask...

How does Clinton garner this much support? Am I missing something here? Do people really want her in office or is this some kind of corporate monetization fueled into news outlets to "show" support and trick the public into believing they support her?

I am at a loss for words if that woman gets anywhere near elected. Just proves how much money will get you no matter how poor you serve the public.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Because meaningless scandals like the issue of her aid being paid $10,000 don't make people look at her more critically, instead it makes them more sympathetic. Throw in 4 years of Benghazi which most people don't care about to nearly that extent, and you end up with a candidate who appears strong simply because people attack her so much and despite that she continues to move on.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There is no might, we are and have been screwed without any lube for numerous decades.

So much so ,that I think Aliens are really just politicians based on their fetish with anal probing. Both anally probe you without consent and you don't become aware of it till much later where its to late.

edit on 19930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2015 15:19:27 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I saw the thread title and first thought, this would be great news - if they had their arms linked and were headed full speed towards a cliff.

Then I start thinking, what would be left? (I think The Hildebeest is toe-tagged politically.) Gampa Bernie Bolshevik on one side and 16 Keystone Kops on the other. Bernie's no Democrat, and at least half on the Republican side are at best, RINOs.

I'd like to see Christie in a 'Come At Me Bro' T shirt square off with Trump in a pit. Maybe pay per view, contribute the proceeds to wounded vets. Christie's a New Jersey corpulent badass former US Attorney and Trump has somehow convinced himself he might as well be a veteran. They'd probably both stroke out before a punch landed.

Put the rest of the Republicans on a crab boat and last man (or woman) to hurl wins the nomination.

After that, I don't care what happens until the next election cycle. Congress will screw everything up anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I'm with ManBehindTheMask...

How does Clinton garner this much support? Am I missing something here? Do people really want her in office or is this some kind of corporate monetization fueled into news outlets to "show" support and trick the public into believing they support her?

I am at a loss for words if that woman gets anywhere near elected. Just proves how much money will get you no matter how poor you serve the public.

Exactly... corporate MSM tricking people on these bogus percentages.... There is noway in hell Hillary has that much support!!! I hope Trump wins, cause that's our only chance to get rid of these freaking Democrats.........

top topics

<<   2 >>

join