It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Nikola Tesla secretly aid the Nazi's?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
We know the the Nazis built the vril and haunebu crafts and the bell device. But where did they get these ideas from. That the vrillerinen got inspiration from advanced civilization from aldebaran, seems to be far fetched? But closer to home nikola tesla was on a govt. stipend. Was wondering if, nikola to augment his income, secretly worked for the Nazis. How much info the Nazis got for advanced technologies from ancient texts around the world is anybody's guess. Though the Nazis did have walter gerlach and wrenher Heisenberg in their camp.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

There was a lot of support for the NAZIs and eugenics in the United States before WWII. I have heard it mentioned that Hitler thought the U.S. might actually be an ally before the war. If Tesla did help the NAZIs he wouldn't be the only American that supported them.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That's true, Tesla was well aware of the role scientists play in war. They are usually exploited for everything they have the discarded before anyone else can get to them.
Tesla in a nutshell was for Tesla, on many occasions he secured financial backing for a project and then used it to further his own agenda. The tower was the best example of this.

As for the USA back then, I can't imagine we would of knowingly helped the Nazi party.
But if they were alive and in practice now though, I'm sure the US would be their biggest financier giving them money and weapons to wage wars on countries not playing by the script, then afterward killing them all.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

In his later years, Tesla was working almost exclusively on his "death ray" device.

This worked by accelerating Tungsten pellets electrically.

The Nazi's do not seem to have been pursuing the technology.

Although Tesla associated with George Sylvester Viereck, who was imprisoned later as a Nazi agent, Tesla seemed to favor a blending of races rather than Nazi eugenics. Some antisemitic 'quotes' attributed to Tesla, were actually penned by Viereck.

Tesla actually said: "Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment and merging of races, and we are still far from this blissful realization."

You also must remember that Tesla was a nationalist and retained affection for his homeland, Serbia, and its royalty. The Nazi regime invaded, usurped the existing government and pushed through towards Russia with no regard for the Serbs.

I doubt that Tesla would collaborate with the Nazi's but he was a very complex and sometimes delusional person.

edit on 13/9/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum
Tesla had psychic abilities. The Nazi were masters of both the human domain and the esoteric and we scraped alot of that up.
edit on 13-9-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Tesla didnt work for the nazis but i bet edison did. HE was famous for stealing others work So why not espionage?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
He wasnt able to finish his free energy for everybody project due to lack of funding after jp morgan cut him off after he found out there was no way to attach a meter to it to charge people for units of power. I think if tesla had his income augmented in this way he would have used it to finish his greatest project. Unless of course, morgan not only cut off funding, but also threatened him, bullying him into not finishing it even if he were to find other means of funding.

It sucks that there are all these free energy scams around today but nobody has finished teslas work which would very likely lead to something.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
He wasnt able to finish his free energy for everybody project due to lack of funding after jp morgan cut him off after he found out there was no way to attach a meter to it to charge people for units of power. I think if tesla had his income augmented in this way he would have used it to finish his greatest project. Unless of course, morgan not only cut off funding, but also threatened him, bullying him into not finishing it even if he were to find other means of funding.

It sucks that there are all these free energy scams around today but nobody has finished teslas work which would very likely lead to something.

Oh we cant have that can we? I mean They gave EDISON the credit of inventing electricity due to Mr Morgans interest of course.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It is my understanding that Edison had a team of inventors working for him, am not sure if Edison invented anything himself.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Tesla didnt work for the nazis but i bet edison did. HE was famous for stealing others work So why not espionage?

That would have been a hell of a feat considering he died in 1931 and Hilter took power in 1933.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
We know the the Nazis built the vril and haunebu crafts and the bell device. But where did they get these ideas from.

Lock a whole gaggle of briliant scientists in a room together and before long they will come out with something revolutionary that no one has ever seen before.Keep the same scientists dotted about all over the world and working independently of each other and they'll come out nothing more revolutionary and useless than a self opening envelope or non-clog salt shaker.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

As for the USA back then, I can't imagine we would of knowingly helped the Nazi party.

Except for IBM, Brown Brothers Harriman bank, Coca Cola, Kodak, Ford, Standard Oil, Chase Bank and the Bush family.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In 1937 Nikola was hit on the road on his way to feed his pigeons, he couldn't get up for year from his bed.
He then spent the next 5 years until his death feeding his pigeons from his hotel room with only short walks. He died at 83 in 1943, Tesla was not in contact with anyone other than his own mind and his pigeon wife.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They gave EDISON the credit of inventing electricity

Considering Michael Faraday invented the electric motor in 1821, how did Faraday use Edison's invention of electricity to power it ?

Edison was born in 1847 Oh and Tesla was born in 1856.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I too highly doubt that he would knowingly directly supporting the fascists, he always considered himself a Serb first and would be wary of anyone threatening his homeland. However he did contribute MASSIVLY to every side of war, it's almost incalculable how much his technology influenced history. And that's just the standard stuff not his much more exotic theories he had wrote and spoke of. Wasn't the rumor that he offered his super weapons to all the major powers but only if they all accepted so that no one power could overwhelm another?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

However he did contribute MASSIVLY to every side of war,

How ?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: yuppa

They gave EDISON the credit of inventing electricity

Considering Michael Faraday invented the electric motor in 1821, how did Faraday use Edison's invention of electricity to power it ?

Edison was born in 1847 Oh and Tesla was born in 1856.

Faraday's work was with DC (which has been around since has been generated and harnessed since the Baghdad Batteries) his electric "rotator" was DC. Tesla's work was AC generation and the AC induction motor etc...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

However he did contribute MASSIVLY to every side of war,

How ?

Well every modern nation at that time was using his systems for AC generation, transmission, AC induction motors, radio, and so much more.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Tesla's work was AC generation and the AC induction motor etc

AC power generation was around before Tesla.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Tesla's work was AC generation and the AC induction motor etc

AC power generation was around before Tesla.

Okay let me rephrase he vastly improved AC generation, his AC induction motor when used as a generator (just run reverse) are very efficient generators. He also made practical methods for it's transmission with high voltage transformers thus bringing AC to the forefront.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join