It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do aliens come here?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

One possibility is that we are all tests. The greys created us and are seeing if we (probably a new species to them) will somehow evolve or become something (i cant really say considering i don't know what they want).

If we link it to the mayans then we are the third or so kind of humans. Maybe we get wiped out every now and then and thats why we never fully know what happened 10000+ years. They probably wipe us out because we don't seem to be improving or that perhaps they create a better species. thats why we still don't understand how we were made.

If you look back at Ancient times the carvings show us flying people(peru), unimaginable feats(Pyramids) and UFO's in some cases.

And ofcourse there is the prophecy of 2012 and all which is really interesting cause these numbers relate to so many things. Which reminds me does 2012 have any link with Majestic "12"?

Anyway the greys wipes us out, create new species send them to earth, check every now and then and gives them dates(in riddles offcourse) when they will come and eliminate them (this is because this way the new species can try and do something to themselves that will be of interest to the greys)._javascript:icon('
')

Thus the cycle goes on and the best we can do is beating the system by becoming something they want(which we dont know or arnt told either by the govt or by Aliens themselves).

In other words the greys are probably bored and are just seeing if we humans mite pop something interesting for them.

Who knows maybe we will give them something more than they bargained for like giving them AIDS and eliminating them... most likely not though.

2012 DOOMSDAY or DAY WE ASCEND or just another ORDINARY day

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCat
It is reported that at a secret underground base at Dulce, New Mexico, a fire fight took place between aliens and humans. It resulted in the death of 66 base personnel. The story was told by an engineer named Phil Schneider, one of the survivors. He was later murdered with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. What's this got to do with the reason the aliens are here?

The only source for the Dulce story is Schneider. If this really happened, then why have no more witnesses been forthcoming? Plus, Schneider had no proof other than his word.

Additionally, the only source for him being murdered comes from his ex-wife. No one inside the UFO community has ever examined her claims, taking her at her word. Ever wonder why this is?

Originally posted by TheCat
They give out excrement the same way, through the skin. (This, so it is said, is where the AIDS virus originated)

No, this is not the case. HIV/AIDS is not a disease unique to humans. Researchers believe it originated in chimpanzees native to Cameroon (in non-human primates it is called SIV). Only two species of HIV affect humans; there are other strains in the non-human primate population.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
aliens stand no chance against my fleet of super AI energy orbs from heaven. They quantumly go anywhere and can do anything and everything include dimensions shift, which is a special ability.

But seriously though, if aliens exist, wouldnt it be more than the greys?
We have ancient texts and wall carvings, wrtings of various kinds that tell us our ancestors perhaps met beings of an advanced kind. And heres a question, why arent we in space like them?
i mean if wierd looking scraggly small beings can launch their society into space fully, why cant we right? well because were not likely telepathic like they alledgedly are, or if no aliens exist, were still too stupid and immature to handle a society that moves faster than 55 mph, just think of some drunk idiot blinking a craft into something..not good right.

but perhaps one day we will learn their is a second habitable planet with several sentient races and we will adapt and harmonize to work with them instead of against the universe in our paranoid greed.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I am just entering this conversation but as far as the explanation of aliens and their relationship to us what do you guys think about this Video?

I think just by the law of odds alone that it is impossible for our planet to be the only one inhabited by intelligent life, which leaves me more open to the idea of alien life. Admitably the idea of being a side-show attraction or whatever to another more intelligent species seems macabre and all the while a fun concept. On another stand as noted previously it is unlikely that we are as advanced as most other intelligent lifeforms that may or may not infest the galaxies, I think vestigial organs and other human flaws are evidence of this. We should be trying to reinvent the human race and move past what we are now to a new level of existence through genetic engineering and technological advances. After we surpass the other species of life throughout the universe the we shall all wear EARTH is #1 tee shirts.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesG

Not at all. I completely agree with that.
We are a relatively young race (especially when you look at the approximate age of the universe). I would almost bet that alien lifeforms that would be visiting us are probably much older than we are, and simply want to understand the directions that our future could take. Just an idea.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
We send probes to other planets,to study various things.
What's to say that some Alien race is not sending probes to this planet
to do likewise ?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by helen

wat i belive is that the aliens have colonized us many many years ago and they are checking up on us to make sure that the we are keeping the planet in good shape and maintaining itbi

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Why do they come here?
Perhaps this is the graden spot of whole galaxy?
Aliens might travel hundreds of light years, just to
be at this spot now.
This might be the Atlantic City, New Jersey of the
Universe.

Then again, their fascination of ramming corrugated
hoover pipes up human's rectum may be the answer.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Final_Wave

well your little happy fantasy is a nice idea but the real reason is far more sinister. The real reason will become known very soon when they invade earth and we wil be second class citizens and slaves with no memories left of anything we knew before.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
They come here for the same reason we go to zoos. To see a bunch of animals that will one day be extinct. Sadly because of our on doing. They are waiting to take over after we get done destroying ourselves and take whatever raw materials are left.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
THEY ARE NOT ALIEN BUT INFACT DEMON FROM THE BIBLE THE FALLEN ANGELS SENT OUT OF HEAVEN TO CREATE THE ANTICHRIST USING HUMAN NDA.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I think there are things in the Universe which we cannot describe or fathom in our evolutionary state as it exists now and the the reason why extra terrestrials visit Earth are for reasons larger than basic survival instincts i.e. food.
Not necessarily because i believe that they're more divine than any human, just because i believe we are in an evolutionary process and we are coming to a milestone in this process.
So i doubt that the Grays are the only species of ET to visit our world and i doubt their intentions have little to do with the explanations that small-minded human imaginings can come up with at this point in time.. of course we see the Grays actions as cruel, inhumane and even callous but we never seriously ask why they do what they do - WHY - and so we never find true answers and we judge before we have understood.
After all, they are just creatures pressing through their own evolutionary enlightenment, as we are.

IMO, your theory is formed on mis-information, unfortunately. It is un-Universe-like for such a "classing system" to exist - the Universe doesn't judge. We have GOT to stop perceiving the physical as being the be-all-end-all of existence and placing SO MUCH importance on the external...

Plus, I would also say that space and time travel are further advanced technologies than nuclear technology, much.

[edit on 4/8/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I don't think the first question should be "why are they visiting earth?". The first question should be "Are they visiting earth???"

[edit on 8/4/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Do you mean "visiting" as in literally or at all??

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

good catch.

Instead of posing several questions, I was purposely vague so that what i said might be interpreted on many levels and responded to in different ways.

Just trying to get peoples' minds working. Glad to see yours is.

Edit: i'm jphish (obviously)

nice to meet you Vacant

[edit on 8/4/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

loll i knew it
nice work

thanks, it's good to meet you too

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCat

aliens visit us because they want to learn more about our customs. i dont think they come for food, or to harm us, but simply to know about us. if we had the technology im sure we'd do the same

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Final_Wave

I am sorry to say this but you have no idea about them at all.... they are here since millins of years and we huamns are cross DNA with them we are their creation... we have their DNA in us... they are here among us living just like humans in humans bodies... they can just like that change it the way they want to like cameleon to anybody looks... i know because ia have seen on my two eyes

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Life is a mystery and a beautiful one at that and I believe we can all agree on that. Both the skeptics and the believers have the freedom of will to believe as they wish and none should try to render their rights from them, nor should we unheartedly disrespect and break down those who wish to share their opinions that are different from our own. But for those who seek truth and a bit of enlightenment then I recommend to you David Wilcock, his website is at Divine Cosmos.com. I’m sure that you will find his heavily structured scientific studies and fundings to be quite useful for your journey of truth.

-Peace be with you, anonymous

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join