It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope~"Earth Will Be Consumed By Hellfire From Above" True Or BS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

In that link I don't read the things mentioned in the opening post though.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Short answer: if you consider an asteroid or comet as fire from above, sooner or later, yes.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Well, if the pope is referring to the possibility of mankind destroying itself using their own nukes, I'd say he's probably correct.

If he's talking about some invisible being that's about eleventy trillion years old, sees all, knows all, rules the Universe and will wave his finger of flame to destroy all mankind in his own sense of judgement, I'd say he's off his rocker.

Jude

Of course if our world turns out to be virtual it is just a push of a key

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It's a load of crapola..this is from a site who is like the onion, except not funny, just a waste of time. If Pope Francis was to talk about 'fire from the sky' it would not be from heavenly entities, it would from the Vatican's own astronomical sources in different countries.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
The source also has articles such as "Vatican City Conducts Successful Nuclear Test" and "Donald Trump Demands Vatican Release Jesus' Birth Certificate"....

Do you really have to ask if it's BS?

Are you trying to imply Jesus Christ is NOT AMERICAN ????

OMG!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Yes, of course its possible. Anything is.....I think that depends on IF ones believes in those kinds of things.Then, also whether such a thing is valid and real enough to consider.

So, we have 50% not even believing in such things, 20 or so percent thinking yes, another 20% in thinking its possible...and I think the remaining 10 percent would not know-could be true-just dont care.

If thats just 1/4 of the world's opinion...and the rest dont know, dont care or dont believe...then its highly unlikely it will come to pass...of course...thats completely excluding that it very well COULD come to pass...no matter what we think!

I think its just as likely I can walk out tonight and get hit by a flying piano...it could happen...maybe it WILL happen...but the probability of it happening is highly unlikely....

MS

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
True.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I found the article on Real News, Right Now - It's entitled Pope Francis Warns of "Hellfire From Above" Ahead of U.S. Visit. Dateline is Vatican City. I've found the sermon video for the referenced date, but it's in Latin - no help. Supposedly he mentioned hellfire from above in the sermon and then on Tuesday morning a statement was released announcing he'd been visited on 3 occasions by heavenly beings who'd provided the information.

Just trying to find out if it's real or bogus.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hisbride53

The issue is the visited by three heavenly beings bit.

Popes don't just casually throw that sort of thing into sermons or conversations. That is a major event of huge significance that would require much investigation.

The beings would also be named IE I had a vision of Jesus, Mary or the archangel Michael, whom are the most likely to visit.

There would be news everywhere in Catholic publications if this were the case.

It's a hoax .

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
he will be bringing good news most likely not a threat from non-human aliens

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Well.....it's gonna happen sooner or later...but humans will probably implode long before that

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

When I was around the age of 15, I had a vision within a dream. I'm still trying to locate where, in my journal entries, I have this documented so that I can just transcribe to ATS on my dream post. Until I do, which, will hopefully be soon, the vision was given to me by this living machine called futura. I've never forgotten the dream, but I want to copy as many details as I had written down at the time, for analysis. The vision was much in accordance with not only what pope is saying, but with what many are saying they believe will be taking place very soon, as well as, aligned with other more recent dreams/visions of not too distant future events.

Based upon this, and the many other strange phenomena that were occurring throughout that particular time in my life, I can't help but agree with the pontiff, even tho I ain't even catholic.

One of the main points, i believe, is that fear is the result of our minds inability to comprehend what is visibly happening before our very eyes, but has no place in relation to these events, because our cluttered and distracted minds cannot perceive the intended benefit, purpose or outcome of this cataclysm...all of which are in favor of those in favor.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: hisbride53

The issue is the visited by three heavenly beings bit.

Popes don't just casually throw that sort of thing into sermons or conversations. That is a major event of huge significance that would require much investigation.

The beings would also be named IE I had a vision of Jesus, Mary or the archangel Michael, whom are the most likely to visit.

There would be news everywhere in Catholic publications if this were the case.

It's a hoax .

Maybe it is true that the popes have been visited, they certainly built observatories to watch the heavens, maybe they have been told something.

The incident happened in July 1961 when John XXIII, also called the Pope walked in Good Company Capolvilla. After walking a few minutes there, both observed a strange object in the sky oval emanating a bright light-colored blue and amber. The ship remained in the air for a few moments before landing on the lawn. Then, a being with human form surrounded by a golden aura and elongated ears left the spacecraft. Pope and his secretary knelt, even without knowing exactly what they were seeing – and began to pray believing that it was a phenomenon or heavenly miracle. After a moment, the Pope decided to approach the creature and began talking to the stranger. This conversation lasted about 20 minutes. After the confab, the Pope returned to meet with the secretary and confided to him the following message: The children of God are everywhere though, sometimes have difficulty recognizing our own brothers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 12-9-2015 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
yep, a lot of worldly view ....science....yezz....but the Pope is pure evil if He can't approach that fact from Scripture....
for six decades I've read this fact...but it happens when God want's us to have the new Heaven and earth....after the millennium.....after all is settled in the story of His.....yep His tory. Let's talk about the Pope.....Oh sorry ...yes not here....

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Makes him no different than any other religious zealot over the last 2000 years

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Makes him no different than any other religious zealot over the last 2000 years

The definition of zealot is one who tries to bring down or exposes Romes bull#. Christianity is not a convention of Rome, its the target of controlled opposition. "If you cant beat em, join em" isn't about converting to Christianity, its about infiltrating and perverting it from a seat of assumed authority. The pope is the enemy of all zealots,modern past and future.

But you know most people still believe there's a 2 party political system, anywhere, so of course no one's going to believe Rome controls all religion for means of perverting it rather than promoting its true foundations.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Not everything in the Bible is so easy to understand or clear cut in its meaning...
As one poster has already stated the Earth will not be destroyed by water this time around instead fire is proposed...
But there can be multiple ways of interpretation...
For instance the veil will be lifted upon the return of the Lord there will be no more questioning if there is a God or who they might be... For all will know for themselves without doubt regardless of their previous stance...
We are also told that evil will be utterly destroyed because of this... Now if you did not know the Holy Spirit is signified by the dove and a burning flame...
So this all consuming fire could be the the Holy Spirit being instilled on everyone in full measure purifying and imparting the truth and understanding which would be necessary to do away with evil...
So you see it does not have to mean the world and everything in it has to burn physically...

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Nostradamus says "stones hidden in the star's beard", does most of us in. a reply to: 5StarOracle

top topics

<< 1   >>

join