It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
www.express.co.uk...

not sure how to link it im afraid its my first Thread.

im posting this because my wife said the funniest thing in the car when we heard this.

she said

"I find it weird and scary that my first reaction was to cheer on Al Qaeda but then quickly realised they are just as bad!" I also had the same reaction! lets hope they wipe themselves out.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SGTkilt

Lol

I hope they both win, or lose or...... Whatever way they both kill eachother off

Lol

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SGTkilt

Your Doing Buddy, But a Suggestion is to Search the New feed first.

Already Posted

HERE

P.L.U.R.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Agree fully let them wipe themselves out, saves the west a job

Did they declare this today? On the anniversary of 9/11?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
yea just saw that! thanks i will carry on my discussion on that thread

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I just have to laugh at the irony. I mean if you think about it, if they treat ISIS like the US govt treats the "War on drugs" then they'll fund them and provide them anything needed to spread wildly through the environment. We don't want that, do we?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hmm. This will be interesting: conspiracists who says Al Qaeda is a US "invention" and ISIS is a US "invention" now to explain the twisted situation that is supposed to represent. I can hear the brains ticking already.......

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just more typical Middle-East B.S.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
They should both just quit it.
Throw down arms. Have a nice smoke and a cup of tea. Just sit down and chill the mf'er out.
Talking could help ... make a little fun of eachother.
(it helps)
PEACE!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Is this really more crazy than the other parties at the party?

ISIS is said to be supported by Saudi Arabia. Iraq is supported by the USA. Iraq is fighting against IS. USA is friends with Saudi Arabia.
Germany has weapons at the Turkish border to help their allies if the war comes to Turkey. Germany also supports the Kurdish Peshmerga, who are the most succesful group fighting IS. Turkey say, they joined the fight against IS but mainly attack Kurdish PKK.

We could go on on this list. Now Russia is more visible in Syria supporting Assad. They always did, but now Assad's troups are vanishing away. Assad is fighting the IS and everybody else. Many refugees flee from Assad and not IS.

Seems to be a big melange over there, everybody is fighting everyone. Just yesterday I watched a documentation, where Peshmerga and Arabs said, Turkey is supporting their enemy IS. The USA support a little group of fighters, intended to fight against Assad, but the USA only could find a few fighters who trust them ( They were just 60 by then). When one of them was killed, the USA sent jetfighters, bombing "the enemy", saying they would bomb anyone, who attacks their (60!) allies.

We are living in a nutshell and it seems all in it are nuts.

The situation in Yemen is very similar, only that the media don't report about it.

And still some ATSer's don't understand that people flee to Europe from this madness...
edit on 11-9-2015 by Siddharta because: a letter too much

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
Is this really more crazy than the other parties at the party?

ISIS is said to be supported by Saudi Arabia. Iraq is supported by the USA. Iraq is fighting against IS. USA is friends with Saudi Arabia.
Germany has weapons at the Turkish border to help their allies if the war comes to Turkey. Germany also supports the Kurdish Peshmerga, who are the most succesful group fighting IS. Turkey say, they joined the fight against IS but mainly attack Kurdish PKK.

We could go on on this list. Now Russia is more visible in Syria supporting Assad. They always did, but now Assad's troups are vanishing away. Assad is fighting the IS and everybody else. Many refugees flee from Assad and not IS.

Seems to be a big melange over there, everybody is fighting everyone. Just yesterday I watched a documentation, where Peshmerga and Arabs said, Turkey is supporting their enemy IS. The USA support a little group of fighters, intended to fight against Assad, but the USA only could find a few fighters who trust them ( They were just 60 by then). When one of them was killed, the USA sent jetfighters, bombing "the enemy", saying they would bomb anyone, who attacks their (60!) allies.

We are living in a nutshell and it seems all in it are nuts.

The situation in Yemen is very similar, only that the media don't report about it.

And still some ATSer's don't understand that people flee to Europe from this madness...

Sounds to me like a recipe for........
ARMAGEDDON!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sounds like Al Qaeda will strike up another deal with the USA, swearing they are fighting for the people but meed funding. The USA will of course fall for this, low level forgien insurgents will fight on the front lines unknowingly while the heads of both Al and IS sit back and collect cash from our governments.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Everything on ATS sounds Armageddon. Keep cool. This is our world and our time. WE do have to react to this nonsense and make the world a worth living place for our children. It is not armageddon, it is our heritage to our children and their children.

Let's make it a good heritage.

P.S.: Hope our children won't have to say: Those wankers sat at their PCs, watched it all coming and said: This is armageddon!

edit on 11-9-2015 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There was a story on an Australian program called the Project last night of an ISIS extremist that has threatened Australia saying that he was going to bomb Jewish synagogue's etc. The man was finally arrested and was not ISIS at all but a Jewish American named Joshua Ryne Goldberg pretending to represent ISIS link. Go figure.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Petraeus: Use Al Qaeda Fighters to Beat ISIS

To take down the so-called Islamic State in Syria, the influential former head of the CIA wants to co-opt jihadists from America’s arch foe.

Members of al Qaeda’s branch in Syria have a surprising advocate in the corridors of American power: retired Army general and former CIA Director David Petraeus.

The former commander of U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan has been quietly urging U.S. officials to consider using so-called moderate members of al Qaeda’s Nusra Front to fight ISIS in Syria, four sources familiar with the conversations, including one person who spoke to Petraeus directly, told The Daily Beast.

Gee I wonder where that came from

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What if Al Qaeda gets booty busted and ISIS ends up assimilating all of Al qeadas resources?
edit on 9/11/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think it is important to remember that lots of local groups took the Al Qaeda name for recruiting and funding purposes but, never really have a connection to original group. Just as you see groups doing with the ISIS name today. In fact ISIS was once called Al Qaeda in Iraq. So these are just local groups fighting against a common foe. The real Al Qaeda is pretty much gone, its leaders all dead, it network broken and existing more in name than in reality.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There is no group, they are all one and the same, sharing the same ideology, islamic extremist for whom IS the Islamic State is sacred.
I would suspect this sudden change has something to do with Russian presence to create confusion maybe, but Russia is not dumb.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm really getting sick and tired of the U.S. using the ME- moving people and things around like it's a freaking chess board.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
There is no group, they are all one and the same, sharing the same ideology, islamic extremist for whom IS the Islamic State is sacred.
I would suspect this sudden change has something to do with Russian presence to create confusion maybe, but Russia is not dumb.

No, ISiS began attacking Al Qaeda and other radical groups around the same time they began attacking Assad, after they all had a put a beating on the FSA together. Islamic extremist are not the same, they have different ideologies and goals. Think of how Christian radical groups like the Lords Resistance Army, the KKK and the Westburo Baptist Church have different beliefs and goals. It is no different in Islam. And the Russian presence is to small to make a difference one way or the other.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join