It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phenomenon or anomaly I have experienced today.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

It took place midway on Boythorpe Road in the UK.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
a reply to: dreamingawake

I went back to take a picture but the ball was no longer there. And besides it would not offer any proof as to what I saw. And you can't exactly plan to video record events like these because they are rare and unexpected.

Wait,...this mysterious white football appears to you out of the ether...and you just left it there on the side of the road?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I know you live in the U.K. and I'm here in the States...but the funny thing is...I lost my white football, when I kicked it really...REALLY...hard on Sept. 10th.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

and then you just left it? Something materializes out of no where? you stop it? and just leave it... Oh lets leave this football that just materialized out of thin air, no big deal...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

and then you just left it? Something materializes out of no where? you stop it? and just leave it... Oh lets leave this football that just materialized out of thin air, no big deal...

The phenomen described in the OP is called "BS": Ball Shift. A ball materialize in front of a person, shifting from another dimension.

Seriously Tindalos2013 , why you didn't take it? What were you feeling in that moment?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a ripple in time!

weren't u paranoid there might be a nuke or bomb in there?

this is american afterall and 9/11 was yday

ps: it disappeared? do u have a smartphone? did u pic or vid it?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I would have definitely grabbed that Ball and taken it Home! If I had a glass case, I would have surely placed that Ball into it for safe-keeping. It would have become a center piece in My Living room, and conversation starter for the rest of My life!!!...
Just sayin...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I had a similar thing happen years ago.. not as blatant as your example though. I got a nice bottle of cider for free though, don't know why it couldn't have been made out of emeralds or something though..

Oohh.. what a coincidence. I've been warring with a clan of spiders ever since I moved into my current apartment. I just recently finished this feud last month. Cool.

a reply to: NowWhat

What rabbi? Tell me of this rabbi.. I wanna talk to this rabbi.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
a reply to: dreamingawake

I went back to take a picture but the ball was no longer there. And besides it would not offer any proof as to what I saw. And you can't exactly plan to video record events like these because they are rare and unexpected.

Yeah, I figure it won't offer proof... but what if there's a marking on it, I dunno maybe something to give a clue that maybe it was from a different time era(displaced in time/time traveling/residual?).

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Many moons ago, our ancestors spoke of the sacred white football...and that one day, it would return to our people.

lmao to this.

i already heard stories like this. But a football? That's totally new.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

can you pm me? Im experiencing the same thing with the spiders.
2nd line

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I've had the experience of looking right at something and not seeing it until it moved. Turns out we're not very good at seeing stuff that isn't moving. Stare at this screen long enough without moving your eyes, and it will naturally fade.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have one question. Was it warm to the touch when you first noticed it and picked it up?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ClarkusRomanus

I didn't touch it with my hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join