It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phenomenon or anomaly I have experienced today.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have just returned home not 15 minutes hence having witnessed a white football, old and scruffy, materialize in front of me as I walked along the street. Its appearance started from a height of 30cm so it bounced a few times and I had to stop it from rolling onto the traffic busy road.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013
It's happening.
The conscious shift in our current dimension.
The rabbi warned of this.

The Shemittah is about to hit the fan!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Please wake up. You're in a coma. We are trying to wake you. Everything is fine we just need you to wake up. a reply to: Tindalos2013

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm not phased out by it. There's no freaking out going on. It was only last month I was being haunted by spiders. I really don't know why these kinds of things always have happened to me over twenty years worth of supernatural events.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Take a picture of the ball. I assume you still have it since the owner's....in another dimension....

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Many moons ago, our ancestors spoke of the sacred white football...and that one day, it would return to our people.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Many moons ago, our ancestors spoke of the sacred white football...and that one day, it would return to our people.

Lol, sure it wasn't a black football that presidents carry? There's a lot of them about already......

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Interesting...
Can you share the street address where this happened? (If it happened by your house, don't share the address, obviously.)

Or if you can't share the address, can you post some pictures of the location?

Also... does it have any meaning to you, personally?
edit on 11-9-2015 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
Interesting...
Can you share the street address where this happened? (If it happened by your house, don't share the address, obviously.)

Or if you can't share the address, can you post some pictures of the location?

Also... does it have any meaning to you, personally?

What you thinking? Slender man wants a kick about?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Greetings-

Football like pigskin? or Football as in 'soccer ball'?

ATS™ is a world-wide entity so it "may" help folks that are equipped to 'picture w/the mind'...

namaste

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You should have kept it, the ball that is, if it did not de-materialize,

but if you find it again, keep in mind that some things may take the form of anything, maybe even a book, for example.

oh man, deja vu happening just now...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hahahaha! Good answer!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Either angels are plant tricks on you...

Or you've stolen your neighbours ball...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Im guessing it was thrown....by someone very real...not unusual, phenomenal or anomalous...you(and it) was just in the exact moment together at the same time.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You say you had to stop the materialized football. Would assume then it was a solid object then. If so, can you till locate it, maybe take a picture? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
I'm not phased out by it. There's no freaking out going on. It was only last month I was being haunted by spiders. I really don't know why these kinds of things always have happened to me over twenty years worth of supernatural events.

Did you know that being haunted by spiders is demonic?

I am curious...... do you see large ones out of the left or right side of your vision? Large ones crawling on the walls? Maybe other types of parasites as well?

Having nightmares?

What color do you see when you close your eyes? I know you see at least one color....right?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

It's the time of year for spiders, coming in to get out of the cold.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

some folk was carrying it, hidden within his portable cloaking field, then accidentally dropped it and went "OH SH.., it'll end up on ATS in 3.. 2.. 1..".

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I took that into account but it doesn't help explain them crawling in my hair all the time. I checked for spider hatchlings but my hair is clean. Also at time they disappear moments after seeing them, on the walls I realize spiders can move pretty quick, go into cracks or small hole or drop to the floor. I have thoroughly eliminated these possibilities. The spiders just vanished and then appeared sometime later.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I went back to take a picture but the ball was no longer there. And besides it would not offer any proof as to what I saw. And you can't exactly plan to video record events like these because they are rare and unexpected.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join