It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 60 dead after crane collapses on world’s holiest mosque in Mecca

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuhl
A god that takes 14 years to respond ? this is not an act of God , While I very much doubt it it's more likely weather manipulation but to be honest I call COINCEDENCE.

I don't feel people dying is a laughing matter no matter who it is.

KUHL

So you lean toward the non Muslims manipulating the weather at Muslims holiest site on the anniversary of 9/11?

More likely it was their God not so happy with things and finally giving them a sign. Unless you have proof foreign illegal aircraft flew over Mecca and seeded the clouds for a thunderstorm, I am gonna finish this bottle leaning towards divine intervention.

edit on 11-9-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Reallyfolks
What is there to toughen up about?

The jokes are disrespectful. I am not offended by them just disappointed people want to make them.

And yes there is a difference of people dying over a 24 hour span than an event like this. Hence why it may receive more coverage.

Disprespectful.

I have little sympathies with the event in the op. Considering what is going on elsewhere in the world.

Saudi Arabia the home of Mecca being the leading creator of ISIS.AQ and other splinter groups. That go around the entire middle east killing people in the name of their god.

And there is no greater symbol of that god than a mosque.

The way I see it radical Islamic terrorism is the greater insult.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Divide and conquer still works so well, as proven by this thread. I believe most people are waking up, so the rest of you guys need to catch up.

Lesson #1-

9/11 was an inside job.

That's all for today.

RIP to those that lost their lives today.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: kuhl
A god that takes 14 years to respond ? this is not an act of God , While I very much doubt it it's more likely weather manipulation but to be honest I call COINCEDENCE.

I don't feel people dying is a laughing matter no matter who it is.

KUHL

So you lean toward the non Muslims manipulating the weather at Muslims holiest site on the anniversary of 9/11?

More likely it was their God not so happy with things and finally giving them a sign. Unless you have proof foreign illegal aircraft flew over Mecca and seeded the clouds for a thunderstorm, I am gonna finish this bottle leaning towards divine intervention.

Or it could be an act of nature seeing as how there were storms in the area and the cranes were basically lightening rods...because science and all.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Weather manipulation is about as logical as a god exacting revenge.
a reply to: neo96

And unless these people have something to do with those actions I don't see how it is relevant.
Or are they guilty by association?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hopefully, once everyone is done spewing hatred and ignorance, we can discuss this maturely.

Here's some thoughts:

14 years ago today, SOMEONE attacked the symbolic heart of Western Capitalism. What a strange coincidence that here, today, a massive misfortune befell the symbolic heart of Islam? I smell sabotage. I smell foul play. But no one wants to discuss that rationally, because we're too busy making jokes and slinging venom about people we've never met.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

I do think freak accident is more likely here.
Not sure about foul play at this point.
edit on thFri, 11 Sep 2015 14:53:52 -0500America/Chicago920155280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

And unless these people have something to do with those actions I don't see how it is relevant. Or are they guilty by association?

Ain't it funny how the 'Christians' aren't shown that same 'sensitivity', and considerations.

I have especially loved the double standard on display.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I said I called Coincadence not an act of God ,or people so I lean neither way

KUHL

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So you do want you don't want to be done?
Ya double standards are on display.

I don't make jokes when Christians die so not sure what your point is.
I don't recall a thread like that either, so again our point is lost.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Does anyone know if there was an earthquake in the near vicinity at this time? There is clearly a relationship between the two over the more recent years..
edit on 11-9-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This thread is now closed.

The main reason being it's devolved into a "who has a bigger stick" argument and the staff quite frankly, are a little appalled by the tone of the conversation in general.

This is not ATS worthy.

Thread Closed.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

edit on 9/11/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join