It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega Conspiracy(Not ATS politics correct.)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I would definitely encourage you to continue to try with your might to expose what you've discovered. Even if it's just the people you see and know on a daily basis - I've been telling my family members and others all of my most passionate beliefs and relating it to current events for years - they're sick of me but they know I'm right about a lot of what I talk to them about.

The media is also said to be the "4th branch of the gov", if that indicates anything to you...

edit on 9-9-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
"I'll allow it..." your reply to a post by Lucidparadox who explained that they disagreed with your OP.

No one needs your permission to disagree, lest you forget

edit on 9-9-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar
a reply to: mOjOm

Truth is not subjective. Reality and science are the future of mankind, we must not let our easily led drag us back to the dark ages.

I disagree, current science can't explain away things paranormal in nature. If it hasn't happen to you or that MSM doesn't seem to portray things of that nature, doesn't mean it's not real.

Hence truth becomes subjective in that sense. If you really wanna understand, than you have to dig deep and validate things for yourself.

News that is readily available to you on a daily basis is controlled, by who you may ask, then my answer to that will be to follow the money.

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's entertainment for bored people. Real conspiracies like the Glomar Explorer submarine grab are often rather prosaic by comparison. The only ones I count as credible have evidence to back them up. People believe whatever they see on YouTube without questioning whether it's even rational. Did you know the flat Earth is surrounded by an impenetrable sky-dome? Yep, I saw it on YouTube. Better stop breathing, the chemtrails will get you. Only 5 days left to conquer Texas, LOL. Why am I still here? Because there's secret stuff the government does, and ATS is a forum to discuss that.
a reply to: TsukiLunar

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin96
It's entertainment for bored people. Real conspiracies like the Glomar Explorer submarine grab are often rather prosaic by comparison. The only ones I count as credible have evidence to back them up. People believe whatever they see on YouTube without questioning whether it's even rational. Did you know the flat Earth is surrounded by an impenetrable sky-dome? Yep, I saw it on YouTube. Better stop breathing, the chemtrails will get you. Only 5 days left to conquer Texas, LOL. Why am I still here? Because there's secret stuff the government does, and ATS is a forum to discuss that.

Sorry but ATS is a Honey Pot
you will never find anything secret here LOL
and some very good story

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Being up to date on all conspiracy theories is the only known way to understand what is happening in the world.

Anything short of this is self-programming, confirmation bias or religion.

Don't be a damn sheep.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's all on a sliding scale.

Some conspiracies are (to me) completely insane. Lizard people, etc.

Some ring true (to me) or at least seem plausible.

To say that all (ALL) conspiracy theories are insane, one would have to accept that governments and the major media outlets never, ever lie to us. I'd sooner believe in lizard people than that.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

This is it, I present you. The biggest conspiracy of all time. The conspiracy of speculation. Of wild guesses and thrown away logic. Invented scenarios and outright lies are just concepts. However peoples action are real. Perpetrating lies and especially lies that sew distrust and fear is the kind of thing that destroys mankind in the end.

Its not happening all of a sudden by chance. When we realize that Government and media have lied to us we then have to question our own version of reality which is a mental construct of truths and lies we have categorized since birth, Without the logic of our mental construct to guide us we are open to all sorts of theories that we would normally dump in a second. Perhaps governments are actively pursuing a nation wide mental breakdown so we cannot unite against the common foe.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What you have proposed would kill the human race. Since the first humans we have had the pre-disposition for speculation, ie. "what's on the other side of that hill". That's how the human race spread all over the world. Curiosity and speculation.
The early sea explorers believed that they would fall off the end of the earth when they reached the horizon. They did not know til they travelled, then they learned the truth.
Conspiracy people are just the same (well most of them) they believe what they say til some-one or some- thing comes along and proves otherwise. It's also entertaining to peruse this site.
The major question for you is if it upsets you so much just what are you posting on this site for. THIS IS A CONSPIRACY SITE.

edit on 10-9-2015 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join