It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Never Forget!" But, do you REMEMBER?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Op do you remember the real people who died on 9/11 and the loved ones they left behind? Because reading your op you seem more concerned with reminding us all about truther accusations. Really what we should all remember this Friday is that for so many people 9/11 is not some conspiracy theory to be discussed on online forums but a very real Hart breaking lose they feel every day.

So with that said the most respectful thing we can do as conspiracy site is to shut up about the 9/11 conspiracy for a day to reflect on the very real personal tragedy it was for so many.

Not use it as a excuse to make accusations and flag grab.

So....people should never discuss what really happened or just this Friday?

I have no problem discussing 9/11 conspiracies however I just happen to also think it's distasteful to do so in the context of the anniversary of the deaths of almost 3000 deaths.
Waaaaaay more than 3,000 people have died since 9-11-01. But, i guess you think it only affected "Americans"? That's exactly my point. 100's of thousands of people died, since the lie was spoken. Not sure how you stop at 3,000? Must be all those lies you were told.

I am talking about the anniversary of those who died that day, not those who died from other complications in the years following the attacks

Oh and more brits died that day than on 7/7 so no this is not just a American thing
edit on 9-9-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Conspiracy or not, the government needs to be held accountable for failure to protect the American people. That's why we have a CIVILIAN as "Commander-in-Chief". The military is there to PROTECT US; which it did not, for whatever reason. Therefore, since the Commander-in-Chief failed in his duties, and people died under his watch; he should have, AT LEAST, been charged with "dereliction of duty".

In order to prosecute a service member under Article 92, the government must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the service member knew (or should have reasonably known) his duties and that he was either, through neglect or culpable inefficiency (i.e., being inefficient without just cause), derelict in the performance of those duties

Where was Bush on 911? READING BOOKS TO CHILDREN, while America was "under attack".

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Op do you remember the real people who died on 9/11 and the loved ones they left behind? Because reading your op you seem more concerned with reminding us all about truther accusations. Really what we should all remember this Friday is that for so many people 9/11 is not some conspiracy theory to be discussed on online forums but a very real Hart breaking lose they feel every day.

So with that said the most respectful thing we can do as conspiracy site is to shut up about the 9/11 conspiracy for a day to reflect on the very real personal tragedy it was for so many.

Not use it as a excuse to make accusations and flag grab.

So....people should never discuss what really happened or just this Friday?

I have no problem discussing 9/11 conspiracies however I just happen to also think it's distasteful to do so in the context of the anniversary of the deaths of almost 3000 deaths.
Waaaaaay more than 3,000 people have died since 9-11-01. But, i guess you think it only affected "Americans"? That's exactly my point. 100's of thousands of people died, since the lie was spoken. Not sure how you stop at 3,000? Must be all those lies you were told.

I am talking about the anniversary of those who died that day, not those who died from other complications in the years following the attacks

Cause and effect. If people were doing their job, no one would have died. Why do you feel the people that died shortly thereafter, deserve no respect? They died because we were told lies.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Heck, one family member is actually running for POTUS. I mean, seriously? And we talk about "respect"?

TWO actually. Don't forget the 1993 bombing happened on Bill Clinton's watch and all the asbestos in the basement of that tower was replaced with stuff that wasn't so great at protecting the vaults from fire....*cough*.....explosives.

The Bush's and the Clinton's financial crimes go much farther back than that though. And, in the beginning, can be found Hillary Clinton and the Rose Law Firm representing Systematics, Inc. -- who were at the center of a banking spy ring planting 'back doors' in the core banking computer systems they installed across the globe.

And guess who was the lead architect for the banking computer systems installed by Systematics, Inc?

Cecil Max Goeldner. Barack Obama's great uncle.

Here is an article on the Goeldner's and Obama's familial connection:

www.tulsatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1055:the-presidents-family-meet-virginia-and-cecil-goeldner&catid=61:national&Itemid=1 09

Here is Cecil's resumé detailing his work with Systematics, Inc. and Alltel -- I found it a few years back although no news media ever dared to report on it:

home.att.net/%7Ec.goeldner/work.html

And here is Obama's cousin-in-law (Cecil's son-in-law) photographed with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud:

www.kingdom.com.sa/EN/MC_PR_NewsDetails.asp?p=3&z=24&ID=377

You will have to go through the WayBackMachine to view these links -- they've all been pulled now.
edit on 9-9-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The Unspoken Truth on 9/11: “September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor”
www.globalresearch.ca...

9/11: The Mother of All Big Lies!
www.globalresearch.ca...

More Evidence of Pre-9/11 Inside Trading: Follow the Money? God Forbid!
www.globalresearch.ca...

9/11: Was There Foreknowledge by Officials that the Pentagon would be Attacked?
www.globalresearch.ca...

The 9/11 Attacks on the World Trade Center (WTC): Unspoken Financial Bonanza
www.globalresearch.ca...

The Walls Are Crumbling Down Around the “Official 9/11 Story” – Why?
www.globalresearch.ca...

Fourteen Incredible Facts About 9/11
www.globalresearch.ca...

Truth and the Sound of Silence in Academia: “Critical Perspectives on 9/11 are Systematically Excluded from Universities.”
www.globalresearch.ca... /5473622

September 11, 2001: The Crimes of War Committed “In the Name of 9/11″
www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 10-9-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Where was Bush on 911? READING BOOKS TO CHILDREN, while America was "under attack".

You put too much into his duties and abilities.
Is it the fault of the potus for mass killings?
Could you have done better?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul

The Unspoken Truth on 9/11: “September 11 – The New Pearl Harbor”
www.globalresearch.ca...

9/11: The Mother of All Big Lies!
www.globalresearch.ca...

More Evidence of Pre-9/11 Inside Trading: Follow the Money? God Forbid!
www.globalresearch.ca...

9/11: Was There Foreknowledge by Officials that the Pentagon would be Attacked?
www.globalresearch.ca...

The 9/11 Attacks on the World Trade Center (WTC): Unspoken Financial Bonanza
www.globalresearch.ca...

The Walls Are Crumbling Down Around the “Official 9/11 Story” – Why?
www.globalresearch.ca...

Fourteen Incredible Facts About 9/11
www.globalresearch.ca...

Truth and the Sound of Silence in Academia: “Critical Perspectives on 9/11 are Systematically Excluded from Universities.”
www.globalresearch.ca... /5473622

September 11, 2001: The Crimes of War Committed “In the Name of 9/11″
www.globalresearch.ca...

Quoting one conspiracy site on another conspiracy site proves nothing.

(post by seasoul removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That some pre-investigative journalism, there.

1993 group linked to Bin Laden carried out truck bombing at WTC

1998 - Bin Laden carried out twin bombings of US embassies in Africa

2000 - suicide bombers from Bin Laden organization attacked and almost sank cruiser USS COLE

DONT YOU THINK THAT WHEN TWO AIRLINERS SLAM INTO WTC BIN LADEN WOULD BE FIRST TO BE BLAMED ????
edit on 10-9-2015 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

The name Bin Laden was on the most wanted list for years prior to the WTC attack in 2001. Maybe it wasn't as prominent for US residents but the rest of the world had heard the name ad nauseum for a long time and the press ramped it up after the USS Cole attack.

11/9/2001 is a sombre date for many nations including mine.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You can never forget what happened on that day. Such a strange thing to be seeing with your own eyes on TV.

I was in Spain on holiday, and just came back from the shop and happened to turn on Sky News. I thought I was watching a movie at first, but quickly realised that it was indeed real.

Always get goosebumps seeing footage of the day. Very haunting.

Whatever your opinion of who did what and all the conspiracy side of things. You can't ignore the tragic loss of life on that day.

Never forget.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: intrptr

That some pre-investigative journalism, there.

1993 group linked to Bin Laden carried out truck bombing at WTC

1998 - Bin Laden carried out twin bombings of US embassies in Africa

2000 - suicide bombers from Bin Laden organization attacked and almost sank cruiser USS COLE

DONT YOU THINK THAT WHEN TWO AIRLINERS SLAM INTO WTC BIN LADEN WOULD BE FIRST TO BE BLAMED ????

"Bin Laden" is a product, like Coke or Pepsi. Stop pushing PROPAGANDA.

Besides, aluminum planes don't cause steel and concrete towers to "collapse".

I also believe the 1993 "bombing" was HOW they were able to gt all the explosives in place, for 911. SURELY, the towers didn't "collapse". Let's get that part right, AT LEAST. Anything other than the truth, is a slap in the face to those that died, and those that mourned their deaths.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Way to milk the day for your agenda, " never forget, but do you remember", bad taste, the overwhelming evidence is that this is not a false flag, that indeed psycho fanatics attacked and killed 3000 people in a matter of hours.

Only on this site will you see the flood of "critical analysis" , obviously written by people of great standing and credentials. really they just try to appeal to the gallery, and are supported by people who don't have critical minds.

I will say though, these guys can and have posted 100s of pages of information, then at the end they say see ! Look ! I'm right. No that's called information dumping, it's a form of argument to make it appear like your points have logical weight, because of the quantity, of course who cares about the quality, or that each point has been and can be disproven on it's own merit.

No we need to believe the nefarious evil American government did it.

Guys I'm going to break it to you the sad truth, everything is not a conspiracy and sometimes the world is truly as stupid as it's seems.

Anyway I am remembering 9/11 today my thoughts are with the family's and victims of that tragic day.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Way to milk the day for your agenda, " never forget, but do you remember", bad taste, the overwhelming evidence is that this is not a false flag, that indeed psycho fanatics attacked and killed 3000 people in a matter of hours.

Only on this site will you see the flood of "critical analysis" , obviously written by people of great standing and credentials. really they just try to appeal to the gallery, and are supported by people who don't have critical minds.

I will say though, these guys can and have posted 100s of pages of information, then at the end they say see ! Look ! I'm right. No that's called information dumping, it's a form of argument to make it appear like your points have logical weight, because of the quantity, of course who cares about the quality, or that each point has been and can be disproven on it's own merit.

No we need to believe the nefarious evil American government did it.

Guys I'm going to break it to you the sad truth, everything is not a conspiracy and sometimes the world is truly as stupid as it's seems.

Anyway I am remembering 9/11 today my thoughts are with the family's and victims of that tragic day.

I'm sorry, what "agenda" do you think i have? Resolving unfinished business, which continues to move forward?

It doesn't what "truth" you hold. FACT IS, 2 planes CAN'T DEMOLISH 3 BUILDINGS. Accept the FACTS and the truth is much easier to handle.

I'm remembering 911, also. I'm remembering that a regime got away with murder. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Just so you "Never Forget" what a controlled demolition looks like.

August 29, 2015

JERSEY CITY -- With the push of a lever, three 10-story buildings belonging to the Montgomery Gardens public housing complex on the edge of Jersey City's Downtown were imploded as scheduled this morning.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Yes. EVERYONE knew a third "tower" fell that day. Its collapse came in the evening when most Americans sat glued to their TV screen. That so many people are now "surprised" by charlatan Richard Gage, is only an example of the widespread goldfish memory that so many Americans have today.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Just so you "Never Forget" what a controlled demolition looks like.

Not so much what a controlled demolition looks like, but what it sounds like. You don't hear demo explosions in the WTC videos as they collapsed..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join