It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Never Forget!" But, do you REMEMBER?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The world was devastated on September 11, 2001 and told "Never Forget!". But, do you remember? Do you remember the lies we were bombarded with 24-7, months on end? Every time you turned on the TV, they showed the same images; they sang the same song; gave us the same sad storyline.

As we approach the anniversary of 911, take time to think about how many lies we were told and how many times we were lied to. Think about all the times they screamed: "terrorists" or "terrorism"; brainwashing us to believe in their "boogeyman". Think about the many times they told us: "someone else did it". Think about the many lives that were destroyed, long after 911. Think about the regime who were responsible for keeping America "safe", who failed at their duties, and got away with the biggest heist/crime in American history, while leaving a trail of destruction, in it's wake.

Don't mourn for the lives we lost. Mourn for the lives we COULD HAVE SAVED, if we had just listened to the truth and done something about it! Maybe, the next time, we'll get a chance to redeem ourselves, and right our wrong!

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people.

Will you stand for "righteousness" or continue to let sin condemn AND destroy us?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Quoting religious text to condemn people who use religious rhetoric to condemn people

Ororbourus (sp?)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
meh, edit

edit on 9-9-2015 by NowWhat because: I'm over it

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

Quoting religious text to condemn people who use religious rhetoric to condemn people

Ororbourus (sp?)

I'm pretty sure the OP was condemning the shadow federal government -- not Muslims.

EDIT: I think her appropriate use of a religious quote is nicely juxtaposed.
edit on 9-9-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

As we approach the anniversary of 911, take time to think about how many lies we were told and how many times we were lied to. Think about all the times they screamed: "terrorists" or "terrorism"; brainwashing us to believe in their "boogeyman".

I remember my hackles first going up when they mentioned Bin Laden on the live broadcasts, before the buildings even fell.

That some pre-investigative journalism, there.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I see.

So if we're condemning the government, its a fine tactic. If we are using it against Islam, then its not?

That's called a double standard.

That's the technique that has put us in trouble.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Seems like the Country has forgotten, nary a peep from the MSM or elsewhere, did a search last night, barley a thing.
Stupid America.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just as pertinent to burn this into your memory...

Sad.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Op do you remember the real people who died on 9/11 and the loved ones they left behind? Because reading your op you seem more concerned with reminding us all about truther accusations. Really what we should all remember this Friday is that for so many people 9/11 is not some conspiracy theory to be discussed on online forums but a very real Hart breaking lose they feel every day.

So with that said the most respectful thing we can do as conspiracy site is to shut up about the 9/11 conspiracy for a day to reflect on the very real personal tragedy it was for so many.

Not use it as a excuse to make accusations and flag grab.
edit on 9-9-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

What tactic? I am saying that the OP sincerely expressed a religious sentiment with regard to a government who maliciously exploits and/or invents a religious divide FOR PROFIT using religious rhetoric.

No double standard there that I can see.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You're one of the ones who wants 9/11 to be this "sacred" day where we are all too moved by the emotion of the day to have any discussion about the real events of that day.

Whats worse? Talking about conspiracies related to all those deaths, or not talking about it and potentially letting the crime of the century become nothing more than a rallying call for blind PC patriotism.

I get what you're saying and if you don't want to talk about it as some kind of personal day of silence in remembrance of those lost then more power to you, I'm moved.

In my opinion there is nothing disrespectful about trying to discover some kind of justice for those lost outside of invading middle eastern countries and killing scapegoats.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Op do you remember the real people who died on 9/11 and the loved ones they left behind? Because reading your op you seem more concerned with reminding us all about truther accusations. Really what we should all remember this Friday is that for so many people 9/11 is not some conspiracy theory to be discussed on online forums but a very real Hart breaking lose they feel every day.

So with that said the most respectful thing we can do as conspiracy site is to shut up about the 9/11 conspiracy for a day to reflect on the very real personal tragedy it was for so many.

So....people should never discuss what really happened or just this Friday?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I remember being suspicious of being bombarded with the same images of celebrating Muslims in the Middle East, and I remember, months later, being confused and terrified that 9/11 was being used as an excuse to invade Afghanistan and then Iraq, and that people were buying into it.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I agree, let's remember the families of loved ones lost.
And let's also remember that many of these
family members are truthers. Even family's
that aren't active truthers like the Jersey girls,
still found walls and only out of court
settlements when questions were asked.

I wonder if anyone has ever assembled
a concise list of all the Sept.11th anomalies ?
Because it's behemoth.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Wow, out of everything stated in the op, you want to turn this into a bible issue? The quote happens to fit. Does it matter what book it comes from? You got problems man.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Seems like the Country has forgotten, nary a peep from the MSM or elsewhere, did a search last night, barley a thing.
Stupid America.

All part of the plan.

Remember what Santayana said about those who cannot remember the past...

I suspect that those who write history do.

"History is more or less bunk." ~ Henry Ford

"The falsification of history has done more to impede human development than any one thing known to mankind" - Rousseau

“The biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

True, it's actually pretty sad when you think about it.

The elites Jedi mind tricks are working VERY well...

"These aren't the facts you're looking for, you can go about you're business, move along..."

Modern Western culture is based on denying objective truth and erecting a false reality in its place. The New World Order is dedicated to replacing Truth with a solipsism created by the same people who create money from nothing and charge interest. The word "solipsism" means a self-created reality that has little or no connection with Truth.

Denying Reality

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I have no problem discussing 9/11 conspiracies however I just happen to also think it's distasteful to do so in the context of the anniversary of the deaths of almost 3000 deaths.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I decided to make this thread because people did lose loved ones, and those people were told a lie; and they deserve to KNOW THE TRUTH!!! I don't think it's disrespectful to talk about the truth, on a day covered in lies. The government dare not speak the truth, of that day. But someone should.

Every so often, there comes a time in our lives where change can be made, but when that time comes, we just sweep it under the rug and act as if nothing happened. We care, only for the moment. To me, that IS the disgrace. We make it a "National Holiday" or a day of "Remembrance", when it should be a day of JUSTICE SERVED!

I remember, alright. I remember the betrayal i felt, when i finally found out the truth. I remember how stupid i felt, when i believed the government's fairytale version of 911. I remember how ignorant i was. I remember how disappointed i was, in my own country.

Maybe it's me, but to make 911 a "holiday" just seems so wrong to those that are still suffering. We could have eased the pain, if we had taken a stand against our own tyrannic government; which we still believe is "fighting for our freedom".

And please, don't make this a religious debate because i used a line from a book that makes sense. We use famous sayings, all the time, as has been mentioned.

I'm not sure how we can "move forward" as a society, and we still have UNFINISHED BUSINESS to attend to. 911 isn't a closed case. People need to be held RESPONSIBLE for their crimes against humanity! And those people HAVEN'T BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

Heck, one family member is actually running for POTUS. I mean, seriously? And we talk about "respect"?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I have no problem discussing 9/11 conspiracies however I just happen to also think it's distasteful to do so in the context of the anniversary of the deaths of almost 3000 deaths.
Waaaaaay more than 3,000 people have died since 9-11-01. But, i guess you think it only affected "Americans"? That's exactly my point. 100's of thousands of people died, since the lie was spoken. Not sure how you stop at 3,000? Must be all those lies you were told.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join