It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help? Invading someone's mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Does anyone know the technic/protection to protect someone from invading someone's mind something like "telepathy".
My sister is hearing voices and get horrible sensations. She has the feeling that those sensations are not from her... She has her feet on the floor but something wrong is going on.

Please help she is only 30years old,
Hope to hear from you all,

A nasty thing...controlling/manipulating a person's mind

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
well she could try envisioning herself surrounded by pure white light, protecting her from her intruder.

but really your description seems rather brief and those "sensations" and "voices" could have a medical solution. Either tell more details or take her to the doctor.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taps33
Does anyone know the technic/protection to protect someone from invading someone's mind something like "telepathy".
My sister is hearing voices and get horrible sensations. She has the feeling that those sensations are not from her... She has her feet on the floor but something wrong is going on.

The best solution for this, is that she must never close her eyes. In this case, brain waves are changing rapidly, and telepathic transfer is harder to establish. However, those with advanced brain capabilities can follow up quickly changing brain waves, therefore no protection is against them.

But hearing strange voices doesn't mean that any telepathic act is going on near you. There has to be somebody around doing that, first you have to find him/her. Perhaps the 10yr old son of a neighbour is testing his telepathic capabilities on your family. Anything could be possible. Or the worse: a hostile alien community is digging their holes underneath your house... etc. the opportunities are endless!!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Okay, this is hard to distinguish, because whether extra-sensory or imaginary/paranoid, its all "in her head" and there's little way of knowing what is actually happening. Either way no one should be able to invade your thoughts....
Either it is a mental/medical issue that is having some schizotypial/paranoid/delusional symptoms, or your sister is having a REALLY hard time controlling her psychic abilities. If its the former, she should see a doctor. If its the latter, talking to a good therapist (I would recommend the alternative/holistic route to avoid harsh diagnosis) wouldn't hurt either.
This is not to say that your sister is mentally ill
, but sometimes anxiety or stress can cause the mind to play the trickster. Also, if this occurrs anytime near sleep, it can be a sleep disorder. Perhaps the sensations and the like can have a lot to do with developing intuition/psychic "growing pains"

Assuming it is a 6th sense-side effect, here are a few links I dug up about psychic self-defense and related topics.
psychic protection

psychic defense

www.pranichealing.com...

www.harvestfields.ca...

telepathy

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I agree that a person with mental disorder should actually see a doc, but also talking with friends/family members can help a lot. I don't think that if someone is hearing "voices" that serious, but it can get worse and worse. So to avoid all this, stressed situations must be cancelled, and a lot of resting is needed. By time, the mind can clear up, and easier to see and judge things. It's silly thing to blame telepathy and aliens for everyday life's failures and paranoia.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I agree that a person with mental disorder should actually see a doc, but also talking with friends/family members can help a lot. I don't think that if someone is hearing "voices" that serious, but it can get worse and worse. So to avoid all this, stressed situations must be cancelled, and a lot of resting is needed. By time, the mind can clear up, and easier to see and judge things. It's silly thing to blame telepathy and aliens for everyday life's failures and paranoia.

Oh lord, we.... agree.... Truly are disturbing times we live in

Well, while I agree stress is to be avoided, it is important that she doesn't withdraw, become isolated, or lonely. This could really worsen things.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well, I am quite isolated, but I have no mental illness or paranoia, neither do I hear any voices. It always depends on what kind a person is. Usually females need company, to tell the experiences to others, but too much company can blind a person. And could be tiring as well.

I think, if someone has any good/bad experiences, it is his/her job to tell others and look for solutions.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yes, I had the same problem once, especially after i had been a heavy marijuana smoker......One thing that works well for some people is affirmation, a type of meditation: you choose some positive statement (always positive, going towards the light, not beating off the darkness), such as: "God, you are with me and all around me," and say it over and over and over again. This will build up a positive force field around the person, in the mind and aura. You must keep the mind positive and busy doing worthwhile activities. Don't be passive.

When one gets tired of a phrase, one can choose a new one, whatever seems best, as long as it is positive. Don't affirm, " I will not be negative, I will not be negative;" affirm, "I am positive, I am positive!" That's the difference. It works.

The affirmation can be repeated while keeping the body still, meditating, or while active...it can be purely mental, or spoken out loud at times.....more info from the book, "Scientific Healing Affirmations."

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hi All,

The answer to your questions. She went to the Doc, the answer was keep your feet on the ground. Be patient the voices will go away.

The voices are not gone and it is a nightmare everyday, does any one kmow how to stop that?
There is definitly a technique to protect her, please email it to me,

Many thanks
Taps

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What the heck do these "voices" actually say?! What are they all about?! I can't believe that it's all that serious as you assume that, especially considering the fact, that you have nothing to do about this.

If there are voices about death, murder, ghosts, fine.... don't watch overnight movies. If these are about aliens, then don't read ATS topics. You know, after 911 a lot of people (including me) heard "voices" about interesting things.

You got to know what these voices are all about in order to keep away from the "source" generating them right in your imagination. There is no other way. Furthermore, you can turn these voices right towards you, to ensure that they support your needs whenever you need help from them. I doubt, that voices calling you to meet a nice girl is THAT horrific... is it?!

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The doctor she saw is a quack. Keep your feet on the ground and it will go away?? I doubt it. It could be that she is schizophrenic, if so, there are wonderful drugs that will stop the nightmare she is living. Acurrate testing needs to be done to rule this in or out.

If all the tests come back normally, she needs the help of someone else. I don't know for sure *who* but a priest, shaman, someone.

She needs to see a doctor who will take her seriously. Hearing voices is frightening in a REAL way. It can cause someone to take their own life, or someone elses. It is just not something to play with.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's very hard to talk in the name of a third person, isn't it? I guess, it is not a nice thing at all. Even if she is your family member. Adults can handle their own problems themselves, even if they are sick. Furthermore, not a kind thing to write on a forum if someone in your family is supposed to have an illness. It's sort of private!!

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I will give the same advice here that I gave to another poster....you "must" go to a reputable physician and have a complete mental and physical check up before you can even think of this being something else. You are explaining classic symptoms of disorders that are treatable through medications....mind invasion, possession, are extremely rare. If a doctor told your sister to "keep her feet on the ground and it will go away" it wasn't a medical doctor or he/she is quack and should be reported to your local medical board for mal practice. I wouldn't follow anyone's advice here or anywhere else without first seeking medical consult from a "reputable" physician! Keep us posted.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You may have been targated by (ALEX system) Computer transmission via Satelites by ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) wave for some reason. Check out this link:
www.whale.to...

For protection, mentally imagin yourself in VIOLET bubble and make the outside of the bubble reflect(like a miror) unwanted energy... You may have to do that process 3 times in order to make it stick.

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
All, some one on this website must know the technic to stop that, please email it to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

All, some one on this website must know the technic to stop that, please email it to me.

You still don't understand, do you?! It's far beyond a human's imagination, that doesn't work like that!! I can only help in one possible thing, just like everyone else: see a doctor, and check your mental health.

No offense, I am very serious!!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Taps33, sorry to hear that her visit to the doctor was not helpful. I agree that this doctor sure sounds like a complete quack. It deserves another try.

Anyway, because you asked for info to keep another from invading the mind/thoughts, my first post to you contained several links (containing techniques). Did you look at them? Well, thats the best I could do, and I still think that reading some instructions on psychic protection isn't going to solve your problem. If it is a telepathic invasion, it is easy to close the connection so to speak.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by duh squared
Well, thats the best I could do, and I still think that reading some instructions on psychic protection isn't going to solve your problem. If it is a telepathic invasion, it is easy to close the connection so to speak.

I'm just checking on ATSers through the past weeks, and I can see an interesting pattern, how different ATSers are experiencing unbelievable alien/telepathic "invasion", those being watched, attacked, magic items disturbing their mind, etcetc....

Very interesting on the other hand, that they seem to be extremely true to me, but real bull to most of the others around here!!

Is there any reasonable explanation for this? Who the hell is playing this awful game here?! This questions a whole bunch of threads' credibility, and a fact is getting to surface, that some people are extremely bored !!!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

She went to the Doc, the answer was keep your feet on the ground. Be patient the voices will go away.
The voices are not gone and it is a nightmare everyday, does any one kmow how to stop that?
There is definitly a technique to protect her, please email it to me,

I am a doctor, and I am telling you to PLEASE take her to a different doctor. Try to find an M.D. who specializes in Psychiatry. The voices and "sensations" could indicate a mental disorder or a very serious neurological condition.

Do not leave the doctor's office until he or she prescribes her some medication. This is obviously not going away on its own, and it is potentially life-threatening.

MK

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wait I don't get it. Here on 1-4-05 you make the same post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but here on this thread, 2-1-2005 you say she went to the Dr.

Hi All,

The answer to your questions. She went to the Doc

but....as most have said here, go see a Dr. Even if they want to admit her for 24 hrs of observation, it would be in her benefit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join