It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hey, this is a place to share your works of art. Be it writing, drawing, painting, photography, or whatever it may be.

I cant figure out how to upload pictures from my mobile. But ill post some poetry in a minute. Feel free to get us started!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I try and understand the rules of this land
The laws of the people
And the cries of the sheeple

If I'm not like most of man, how can you expect me to understand.
Every day I question who I am.

What is this "man"? The one on billboards, benches, T.V, and magazines. This image you have constructed for today's society.

The one all women want and every man wants to be.
I dont get it. This "creature" is nothing like me.
Its not him I want to be. But I'm cornered, freedoms walls are closing in on me. Forcing me to become this monstrosity.

That version of life? That's what you call free? That style has options. Pre select how you wanna be.

Make no mistake, you have your choices in life. But I choose the choice to choose no choice.

I'll walk on no path, in this life.

Let me know what you think! Add your own!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Some drawings

edit on 7-9-2015 by Luuke123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Having a go at uploading a not so good painting of mine. Let me know if you can see it.
I like your poem? Very much.
Yay I can see my painting. Well done me.
edit on 7-9-2015 by Cloudbuster because: Added some extra words. So what.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well, this is the intro to a song I created a while ago...

soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I do steam punk art. I use antique pocket watch parts to make my art, then i mount the pieces in the pocket watch case the parts came from.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

wow that is really cool!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I like it. What was your inspiration for that piece?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Luuke123

I always paint in almost entirely blue. I tell people it's my home planet. Wish I had a better photo. Will try to figure out how to put up photo from my phone as ipad not take very good photo. Will also try to put different painting. Thanks for liking it. Haven't painted much since having kids as oil paints take long time to dry and kids like to touch stuff.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Wahhhhhhh I can't f-ing do the upload photo from my phone. Makes me Mara Mara ,that's indonesian for angry.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Phew I was just about to get really mad cos I thought I lost my avatar picture but luckily I managed somehow to change it to one of my paintings. Still trying to upload some of my photos of paintings. I have taken photos with phone then gmailed them to ipad then save in my photo page and then tried to upload them to my ATS page but it not working. Atleast you can see another of my paintings in my avatar. Maybe the upload fairies will come and help me. Enjoy your day or night.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

My first papercraft. Took almost 2 weeks.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I coproduced and shot this music video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Wow that's friggin amazing, did you make the whole thing your self or was it a kit set. So very cool anyway.a reply to: ShawnKemp

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Very cool. I like a lot. Great track to. Well done to you and all those involved.a reply to: olaru12

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

It's a template. I just printed it, cut out the pattern and stuck it together. It wasn't as easy as it sounds though as some details are really tiny.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Over the past few months I have taken on doing time lapse photography as a way to release stress and boy did I make a mistake. I'm more stressed now than before
. But at the end I'm satisfied.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ShawnKemp

Wow! It and the picture you have taken are very nice!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Made this one out of hope and luck. I almost even like it

top topics

join