It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Space Fleet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
right. "not much of a cheese shop then is it?"

Why does every "I have a secret." end up with poorly written espionage silliness?

I highly doubt its spy work...its malware in a commercial system....sorta like WAREZ cracks
but Changed for who knows what.i just wanna find the destination IP address of the text logger....

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
On a more usual and serious note....do try
A Canon 5D Mark III ( not a 1Dx or 1Dc!)
...and attach to a gyroscopically stabilized
telescope camera platform.....And then do
lightfield correction to remove Blur, refraction
and diffraction artifacts...shoot RAW not jpeg....after you Have pointed your cameras
over skies near The Russian Kamchatka
penninsula and any Older Satellite orbital
paths in that area....what a Surprise you
shall see......!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Hopefully by the time we've discovered how to get out of our little piece of Heaven, we'll have matured as a species. Besides, why would an advanced race use beings that tire, get hungry, rebel and die when machines can do it more efficiently without fuss. Or having to stop and pee every couple of hours.

And if you get down to it, there's enough resources just floating around in the form of comets, asteroids and meteoroids that planetary enslavement is kind of rendered moot, unless you are big shot Hollywood director looking for a good sci-fi flick.
edit on 12 25 1992 by DarkerJackal because: Added that bit about the resources floating about.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128
a reply to: stormbringer1701

His reply isn't aimed at NASA, SPACE X, BOEING, ect..

Listen to the question. This pertains to a secret space force/fleet AND a hidden military base on the moon. He specifically says .. We have one, Its there. A space force. It exists. Then the speaker follows up stating. Some acknowledge it, some don't.

His answer is aimed at the previous question. Its cut and dry. I'm just curious if this "comment" was intentional or not

Well I'd love for it to be true but there is no way such a thing could be hidden from all of humanity including astronomers and physicists. there would be effects that would be detectable particularly when they are operating in our own solar system. effects that we would not be able to ignore or rationalize.

Can you give an example?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If any of you have seen a BBT, you'd know they don't need solid rockets to get into orbit anymore . I've seen one of these things, they're decades upon decades ahead of NASA.

What is a BBT?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne

Listen to the question. This pertains to a secret space force/fleet AND a hidden military base on the moon. He specifically says .. We have one, Its there. A space force. It exists. Then the speaker follows up stating. Some acknowledge it, some don't.

His answer is aimed at the previous question. Its cut and dry. I'm just curious if this "comment" was intentional or not

Well I'd love for it to be true but there is no way such a thing could be hidden from all of humanity including astronomers and physicists. there would be effects that would be detectable particularly when they are operating in our own solar system. effects that we would not be able to ignore or rationalize.

Can you give an example?
dependant on the propulsion scheme. warps drives have a high probability of producing x rays gamma rays einstein rings or cherenkov radiation. Wormhole type drives would have an Einstein ring possible variations in background radiation, and due to cosmic back reaction might develop unusually physical properties such as negative energy or mass. they would also create a weird one poled magnetic signature (essentially a worm hole acts as a giant magnetic monopole and both might create anomolous gravitational nudges on small bodies or satellites. if electrons came through from the other end positrons or even physical nonsensical holes might come through. according to some theories any particle that goes through is inverted left to right and up and down and this includes quark make up.

worm holes also have a energy spectrum signature according to:

news.discovery.com...

By modeling a hot blob of plasma trapped in the warped spacetime surrounding a black hole and a wormhole, Li and Bambi noticed two very different emission signatures that both cases will generate. A wormhole would generate a “very narrow emission line,” whereas a black hole would have spectra that is “broad and skewed as a result of special and general relativistic effects,” they write.

also Dr Kramer of WU provided a lecture at an exotic propulsion symposium and during Q & A physicists who had modeled light going through a wormhole by sophisticated ray tracing computer rendering routines provided the description of what a worm hole would look like and what could be seen in one from which i posted some of the above information.

edit on 8-9-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Can you give an example?
dependant on the propulsion scheme. warps drives have a high probability of producing x rays gamma rays einstein rings or cherenkov radiation. Wormhole type drives would have an Einstein ring possible variations in background radiation, and due to cosmic back reaction might develop unusually physical properties such as negative energy or mass. they would also create a weird one poled magnetic signature (essentially a worm hole acts as a giant magnetic monopole and both might create anomolous gravitational nudges on small bodies or satellites. if electrons came through from the other end positrons or even physical nonsensical holes might come through. according to some theories any particle that goes through is inverted left to right and up and down and this includes quark make up.

news.discovery.com...

By modeling a hot blob of plasma trapped in the warped spacetime surrounding a black hole and a wormhole, Li and Bambi noticed two very different emission signatures that both cases will generate. A wormhole would generate a “very narrow emission line,” whereas a black hole would have spectra that is “broad and skewed as a result of special and general relativistic effects,” they write.

also Dr Kramer of WU provided a lecture at an exotic propulsion symposium and during Q & A physicists who had modeled light going through a wormhole by sophisticated ray tracing computer rendering routines provided the description of what a worm hole would look like and what could be seen in one from which i posted some of the above information.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me. Maybe you're assuming too much? Could it be that the prop system is based on "new" physics?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Can you give an example?

news.discovery.com...

Thank you for taking the time to answer me. Maybe you're assuming too much? Could it be that the prop system is based on "new" physics?
there is only so much room for new physics to come from though.there are several quasi-fringe candidates such as the EM drive, Mach Effect Thrusters, magnetogravitics, and so forth that have serious credentialed investigators that would also allow something like FTL travel. See even the best future conventional physics drives that might get to some sort of tech readiness level above zero would still take years to get to the nearest stars so you need something that gets around the restrictions of physics as we understand them if you want interstellar travel to become routine or even possible. some of the best if controversial candidates are warp drive schemes and wormhole schemes. mind you most physicists would laugh at even mentioning such things in serious way depite the growing body of research and data.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
In order to detect such signatures wouldn't that require equipment set up specifically to detect these.
In other words we would need scientists with equipment set up to specifically detect if someone has secret space craft.

Every other experiment is looking for something specific and wouldn't likely detect something by accident surely!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

If any of you have seen a BBT, you'd know they don't need solid rockets to get into orbit anymore . I've seen one of these things, they're decades upon decades ahead of NASA.

BBT? Best I can come up with searching online is either the show "Big Bang Theory", or BB&T Bank.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
In order to detect such signatures wouldn't that require equipment set up specifically to detect these.
In other words we would need scientists with equipment set up to specifically detect if someone has secret space craft.

Every other experiment is looking for something specific and wouldn't likely detect something by accident surely!

Depends on what signatures you are talking about...

For instance, after I finish the "basic" robot that will constitute my telescope I intend to develop software that can find, measure (collect metrics), and identify wormholes. There are a couple of models for "what to look for", and, the best part is I don't have to "look" for these specifically. Such an event can happen anywhere in my telescope's field of view,

Finding any "signature" is only a matter of knowing "what" to look for, after that, the events can occur anywhere in a field of view, the computer can find and report on them, and then a Human can take a look and confirm, use the resultant data, and of course report on the findings. No need to "look for something specific' (in the manner you seemed to indicate), no specialized equipment, no accidents...just good data acquisition, management, and reporting...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

I was referring specifically to current detection of signals , what i'm saying is how would anyone know what to look for as they don't know what drive systems these so called black project ships have so therefore the detection of such signals would unlikely happen as no one is looking for them.

Also i'm sure if they wanted to remain stealth they would mask their signals with common space based signals which happen all the time.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

What is a BBT?

I got..."Big Boob Teen"..????
Oh you ninny, numbos.....it means Big Black Triangle.......goodness, where have you been...Mars?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701also Dr Kramer of WU provided a lecture at an exotic propulsion symposium and during Q & A physicists who had modeled light going through a wormhole by sophisticated ray tracing computer rendering routines provided the description of what a worm hole would look like and what could be seen in one from which i posted some of the above information.

Sophisticated "ray tracing"...you mean like what is built in to virtually every 3D rendering engine today?

Reading things like this make it seem like a great deal of something other than engineering went into it, however, that is not necessarily the case.

Many times a ray tracing method is far from accurate. And, then little details like the number of rays and "bounces" become significant.

Do you have, or have you ever seen any of the details about the "physics engine" used? Did they build a custom engine, or use the one contained in a modern graphics card? If custom; who wrote it? In what language? By the way; IF written by a physicist; don't use a grain of salt...use the whole damn mine!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: tanka418

I was referring specifically to current detection of signals , what i'm saying is how would anyone know what to look for as they don't know what drive systems these so called black project ships have so therefore the detection of such signals would unlikely happen as no one is looking for them.

Also i'm sure if they wanted to remain stealth they would mask their signals with common space based signals which happen all the time.

I understand what you are saying, and the "not looking" is the only real issue here...

There are terabytes of data collected by telescopes all over the world. Most of that data is viable for conducting searches for the kinds of events you are talking about...nobody is mining that data! And, my robot will be unique in that respect, because, I will specifically "look" for random "lensing effects", random spectra anomalies, and other things that are "out of place"

As for "masking" these things...it would be difficult to mask gravitational lensing, color shifted regions due to Doppler effects, appearance, or disappearance of objects (though these would be difficult to see with modern technology), and perhaps unknown stars.

The point is that we can see and record these events, probably have many times...and the data is archived somewhere waiting for someone to go look.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: stormbringer1701also Dr Kramer of WU provided a lecture at an exotic propulsion symposium and during Q & A physicists who had modeled light going through a wormhole by sophisticated ray tracing computer rendering routines provided the description of what a worm hole would look like and what could be seen in one from which i posted some of the above information.

Sophisticated "ray tracing"...you mean like what is built in to virtually every 3D rendering engine today?

Reading things like this make it seem like a great deal of something other than engineering went into it, however, that is not necessarily the case.

Many times a ray tracing method is far from accurate. And, then little details like the number of rays and "bounces" become significant.

Do you have, or have you ever seen any of the details about the "physics engine" used? Did they build a custom engine, or use the one contained in a modern graphics card? If custom; who wrote it? In what language? By the way; IF written by a physicist; don't use a grain of salt...use the whole damn mine!

Dr Kramer's presentation and the Q & A session are on youtube. you can sift it for details. it is entirely possible you will see something i missed or forgot about. one of the Q & A persons was Paul Davies by the way
there was also an interesting bit about the portrayal of the black hole for Sagan's movie Contact. Science Consultants were used then ignored when they came up with something other than the classic bathtub drain whirlpool.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

As a technical reply, what would be called a sophisticated Raytracing and
Rendering Engine would be on the order of a product such as Mental Ray:

See link:
en.wikipedia.org...

and a reasonably high quality Game Physics Engine would be the PhysX engine
which has been re-written to be more "Real-time" for NVIDA graphics cards.

See Link:
en.wikipedia.org...

Background on Physics Engines used today:
en.wikipedia.org...

and for those who are inclined, the "Realness" of your
physics simulation is highly dependent upon your final application.

For Optics, you use Light-Field Calculation and Simulation (which includes RayTracing!)

For the movement of fluids and gasses you use
Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD)

and for

Solid Materials you use FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
and Crystalline Structures Analysis (CSA)

For video games, you want your renderer/raytracer
to be real-time where everything is computed within
16 milliseconds per frame for 60 frames per second video.

For SCIENTIFIC simulation, however much computing
horsepower, time and money you can afford to throw
at your problem is your only limitation!

So if you want to find a USAF Battle Station or a
Big Black Triangle (BBT) in high Earth Orbit, then use
whatever you can get your hands on to examine all
those telescope images which MIGHT hold the key
to PROOF of a U.S. Space Fleet (and Alien Contact too!).
edit on 2015/9/8 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

BBT? Best I can come up with searching online is either the show "Big Bang Theory", or BB&T Bank.

Big Black Triangle. They're one of the most reported UFO's out there, and most people (myself included) don't believe they are alien in origin.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

He was going to say vector graphic, but figured that wasn't hip enough.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirChill

He was going to say vector graphic, but figured that wasn't hip enough.

OR I was going to say what i said because it is mentioned in the source i cited.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join