It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders agreed (voted) with Hillary 93% of the time.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes
I'd just like to point out that finding out that Bernie and Hillary voted the same 93% of the time doesn't make me like Bernie any less, but DOES make me like Hillary a little more. Not enough to vote for her over Bernie, but more, nonetheless. So thanks, OP.

If you would vote for one why wouldn't you vote the other? They're nearly identical.

I must respectfully disagree. Quoting my earlier post:

... his votes against the Iraq war, against the bank bailouts, against the Patriot Act, against the Patriot Act re-authorization, and against 2006 border fence legislation...

... he supports breaking up the banks, opposes foreign military intervention, opposes the death penalty, opposes the Keystone XL pipeline, opposes offshore drilling, 9/10 donors are unions versus Clinton's 6/10 banks, he has raised no Super-PAC funds, 80% of his donations are in amounts less than $200, only 1.2% of his contributions were the $2,700 maximum, and his personal net worth is $330K vs Clinton's $21 million...

In my opinion, predicated upon how I personally weight those issues and their relevancy to my worldview and my own conscience (the only reason I would ever vote for anyone,) those are profound differences.

As always, feel free to disagree. Peace.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join