It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight we purge! Kill all the white people.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Reallyfolks

I doubt it. Are you saying that racist cops don't exist?

Racists people everywhere exists but everyone including you are always asking for people to back up what they say. I think if someone who always ask for proof from others is going to make a statement that cops (some of whom are black) are killing black people for being black. Not only could they prove that was the motivation but would also welcome the challenge of being asked.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

I also ask because like 3 of the 6 cops in the Freddy grey case were black, I'm curious as to how many cases fit that profile.

More than we're told. We're just told about the ones that will get the gullible and stupid all worked up over.

What police agencies need is to be more transparent. Hold town hall type meetings in which they talk about their methods of operation regarding responding to a call, how they handle it when they get there and their basis for arrests. Show the town the crimes committed in the past month. Or 3 depending on the frequency of the meetings and the amount of crimes. Showing those 2 different aspects of their job side by side like that will give citizens a MUCH better understanding of how it all works. Taxes pay for these departments to operate and pay the salaries of the officers. People have the right to this information on a steady basis, yet don't demand it.

Instead, they depend on the media to give us the "facts" in this matter. This is why I don't watch the news. I watch the streets. You learn more about society that way and knowledge kills fear.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

White people get killed more by cops than black..
Take a look, saying that black people killed is solely because they are black, well then there must be an extreme hatred for whites as well.

My point is it is divisive, and the current struggle is not a racial struggle it's an abuse of power issue;that is all deaths white,black,police officers. This stems from abuse of power, painting it any other way is sad, and a lie perpetuated from the guilty, and an overly loud minority group.

Focus kali, I like your posts because I think you have a good genuine heart, however I also feel you are easily swayed and partake in the division that actually circumvents the cause you cherish.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

That's page 1 from a google search.

Need more?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

That's page 1 from a google search.

Need more?

Yes like a cop convicted of killing someone who was black for being black. Ie it was proved. Wasn't someone telling us about it, someone who was convicted due to proof.

Edit: and if you do, it's a real catch 22 because if you do is show the person convicted was killing black people for being black. Not that's why all cops are killing black people. As both you and I say frequently you can't lump people together, as you have made clear in defense of blm definitely not without proof
edit on 5-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Am I reading this right that 13% of the population contributes to 42% killed only 2% less than 63% of the population at 44%.

My logic tells me that isn't very good for black people in America.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I said I doubt it. Considering there's less than 20 cops, in US history, convicted of murder, probably not. I don't know if any of the cops being fired or disciplined for racism ever used lethal force or if any DA/PA would bother looking into it.

ETA: I haven't once said that all cops are racist.
edit on 9/5/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I said I doubt it. Considering there's less than 20 cops, in US history, convicted of murder, probably not. I don't know if any of the cops being fired or disciplined for racism ever used lethal force or if any DA/PA would bother looking into it.

ETA: I haven't once said that all cops are racist.

So the comment you made about cops killing black people for being black can't be proved and is inaccurate?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

For proven cases... yeah you got me. Look at those stats above again though. A frightening number of unarmed black people are dying as a result of run ins with the police.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Do black people get killed more yes or no? Clearly they don't, this is a freaking white majority country of course you will have statistics that look like that, use your logic. See, and that's what I truly think the objectives of folks who champion the black inequality diatribe, it seems you would rather this be a black majority country, then all the problems you speak about wouldn't exist, or would they?

Keep being divisive, go ahead never address the abuse of power, just make this a white black issue so TPTB can devise us further on partisan lines, wow you make me angry. No logic, just vitriol
edit on 5-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
So, hes pissed about racism... and turns to racism?

Does anyone else see the paradoxical nature of his perspective or is it just me?

Just another case of someone becoming the very thing they hate.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

The percentages to ratio's don't lie, you posted the statistics not me, and now your angry ???
The contrast is obvious.

There is a serious race issue in America right now, I really believed with Obama being elected in 2008 one of the changes would be race relations, that they would get better, but they have gotten worse, much worse.

But it goes deeper than that, poor people have a tendency to get into street level crime more than rich and middle class people, many black people fall into that spectrum, I think poor white people are high in those numbers too. This is an economic/cultural issue as well.

Another issue how many police officers today are ex-soldiers, how many police departments have been militarized ?
edit on 5-9-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

There's a large faction that just don't care or try to join the rest in puirsuing work they want it their wat ONLY and screw anyone who tells thenm otherwise.
Soon some take up that matle as protector of the race and maje it FAR worse.
Overcriowded cities without opportunities to forge ahed help create a perfect storm and now GERATIONS are trapped in it.
Cops get fed up with the revolving door justice system that does NOTHING to bring anyone back out to fuction and get hostile to complete the vicious circle.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

For proven cases... yeah you got me. Look at those stats above again though. A frightening number of unarmed black people are dying as a result of run ins with the police.

That maybe but more whites do die than blacks and is it happening do to racism? If not someone already pointed out the the issue is abuse of power not racist cops harrasing black communties, which blm would need to rethink this issue. If the issue is racist cops harrassing black people then all I ask is what anyone would including yourself..proof.Abuse of power has no race element and applies to all, the stats of white people killed by cops vs black people killed by cops leans towards that. But I'm open for the other thought too.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Based on the stats and percentage of population doesn't that make black people more than 3 times as likely to die than white people?

ETA: In fact based on arrests for 2012 from the same source as the graph posted above... the FBI crime stats:

6.5 million white people were arrested and 2.6 million black people arrested so for arrest related deaths (unarmed and not attacking) to be at 44% for white people and 42% for black people... something is seriously wrong.

source
edit on 9/5/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Based on the stats and percentage of population, doesn't that make black people more than 3 times as likely to die than white people?

Sure looks like it. And if you tell them that along with showing them the proof, what do think they will do about it? More precisely, what are the ABLE to do about it?

Not much, because we all know that the people.....black, white, whatever.....who help fill up these stats are on the uneducated side of the tracks. And how do the uneducated act when faced with impending doom like this?

They take it out on each other. Keeping the stats active.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You could look at it like that I wouldn't fault you but I come back to is this an abuse of power issue or racist cops issue.

Also I would think if it was a racist issue then you throw out poor white communities as a comparison. But what could you compare. Well minority community, gangs, drugs, murder, not a lot of options, bad schools, etc. I would think you could compare poor Hispanic communties with poor black communities. Unless we have selectively racist cops. Is the issue also present and given the attention in the poor Hispanic communities like in the poor black communities, why not?

That's why I say groups like blm should really think hard about if this is a color blind abuse of power issue or an actual selectively racist police force harrassing poor black people.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

25 million white people are below the poverty line
12 million hispanic/latino people are below the poverty line
11 million black people are below the poverty line

Hispanic/Latino people apparently don't have their own category in the FBI crime statistics reports. I guess they go on skin color. Or I couldn't find it at least. They make up 17% of US population and 12% of fatal arrests.

Still looks like to me black people are targeted.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

25 million white people are below the poverty line
12 million hispanic/latino people are below the poverty line
11 million black people are below the poverty line

Hispanic/Latino people apparently don't have their own category in the FBI crime statistics reports. I guess they go on skin color. Or I couldn't find it at least. They make up 17% of US population and 12% of fatal arrests.

Still looks like to me black people are targeted.

For what reason? Racism? Something else?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The FBI list them as white,in many circumstances.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join