It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight we purge! Kill all the white people.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Without any restriction anyone, anywhere whom chooses to suggest any form of Racial Genocide or Ethnic cleansing need's to be rehabilitated or even removed from the general human gene pool entirely.

This guy is a black Nazi, there is no difference he is psychologically allergic to other races and therefore is mentally blinded by what his eye's can see as all he see's are the differences, at 20 years of age though this may be just bravado speaking and gang mentality but either way it is sickening and dangerous.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

it isn't hate lol how do you say freedom = hate? i don't get it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

Its just more us vs them when in fact we are all one. Instead of complaining about how bad the system is make it a good system.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Its just more us vs them when in fact we are all one. Instead of complaining about how bad the system is make it a good system.

people don't realize what is causing the system to be bad in the first place. removing money is only one step. by itself, it doesn't solve anything as authoritarian rule still ends up with what you are seeing now. that video is the epitome of the hippie movement. let people be free. nothing divisive about freedom.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

people don't realize what is causing the system to be bad in the first place. removing money is only one step. by itself, it doesn't solve anything as authoritarian rule still ends up with what you are seeing now. that video is the epitome of the hippie movement. let people be free. nothing divisive about freedom.

I agree, some believe cash to be part of the problem.

I think its the division we see, we arent seeing the big picture, which we are all a part of. That which is done to the least of us is done to all of us. The same goes for our greatest achievements, they are for everyone to enjoy.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

precisely, and how do we do that if we give government power to disenfranchise its citizens and deprive them of their labor either via taxation or prison? you should listen to that whole thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's not serious. It's a taunt. Don't be so PC. Personally I don't think it's necessary to say things like that but I doubt any cops lost sleep over it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
my favorite quote (although i am not personally a smoker of leaves):

"you support putting a man in prison who was only trying to make enough to support his family, for smoking a leaf."

that is a direct result of voting that government should be used as an instrument of force to deprive people of their freedoms, including the their labor.

or this one:

"you frown on the prostitute, but at least she's trying to sell what actually belongs to her"

sad story. sad but true

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

precisely, and how do we do that if we give government power to disenfranchise its citizens and deprive them of their labor either via taxation or prison? you should listen to that whole thing.

Maybe I will. . .
As to racism and race wars. . .
Well I forsee our technology making things like racism and even individuality a thing of the past someday, perhaps in our lifetimes. So there will be no one to truly hate other than ourselves, which is what we are essentially doing anyways.

edit on 5-9-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You can't criminalize racism. That leads to things like thought crimes.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

'Pigs in a blanket, Fry'em up like bacon'.

Sounds pretty serious...

That quote is code for "cops in a body bag".

So yeah I would say that is pretty serious.

Let me add - before you start your chanting I am against BLM - I am not against them.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I think that may be on the way, so be ready for the next generation of thought police to come knocking on the doors of racist bloggers like this one.

There must be quite a few out there and this is just a drop in the ocean of racism out on the world wide web.
But hey every great journey begins with a single step. .. . .

Lets see if they start arresting KKK folks that have been calling for a race war for some time now.
edit on 5-9-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

how right you are. and it works, or should work, or rather, occasionally doesn't work, depending on any number of variables. like sometimes thought crimes are punished by government or agencies associated with government. did you watch that video i linked?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

i thought we were already there back in the days of michael jackson, eddie murphy, richard pryor and so on. our space program was advancing rapidly. our tech was advancing rapidly. my favorite movie actor was denzel washington. then all of the sudden, i'm told i hate denzel washington because of my skin color. and i think, "them're fightin' words. i admired his talents greatly. and he seems to be a fine man."

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It's not serious. It's a taunt. Don't be so PC. Personally I don't think it's necessary to say things like that but I doubt any cops lost sleep over it.

no just a few have lost their lives

No big deal right.......

Its nice to see you think hate speech is no big deal, funny, when its the other way around you guys are up in arms

Hypocrisy soup anyone?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

i thought we were already there back in the days of michael jackson, eddie murphy, richard pryor and so on. our space program was advancing rapidly. our tech was advancing rapidly. my favorite movie actor was denzel washington. then all of the sudden, i'm told i hate denzel washington because of my skin color. and i think, "them're fightin' words. i admired his talents greatly. and he seems to be a fine man."

There is still a long way to go, by the time we get there we may not be the same in many aspects. United in thought word and deed, we may be able to accomplish wonders that baffle description. Just as we are able to do much more than men of 1000 years past. . . . .

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

no friend, it is going backwards and with what appears to be an acceleration of government power. the gov, like the guy says in the video, is the devil. and that's true for anytime in history. governments steal from their people, imprison them for crap people naturally have the right to do, such as smoke leaves or have sex or read books or pray or be secure in their persons from government theft. when they tax us on the premise of helping the poor, they keep most of it, distribute a small amount to the poor and spend the rest on killing and abusing people all over the world. if you don't approve of their global activities, you shouldn't be encouraging them to take more freedoms from people because these things are connected intravenously to each other.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sure you can did it it gun control.

Did it too them evil rich, and corporations.

But then again BLM is a political group, and really doesn't have anything to do with ending 'racism'.

Just another vehicle to use like they tried, and so epically failed with 'occupy'.

With the addition of giving blacks a 'get out of jail free card' like Illegals have.

If anything that is what the AA community should be peaved about.
edit on 5-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

To quote Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy :

"That's the first thing you said that wasn't bat#$% crazy!"

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

To quote Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy :

"That's the first thing you said that wasn't bat#$% crazy!"

while i'm sure kali has said other sensible things, i can't help but agree that she /he is absolutely right about that and should think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join