It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese propaganda video shows them destroying the US military

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Kryties
It's exactly like when many Americans were exuberant over going to war against the terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq because they were going to "kick ass" against the "people who live in caves".......how has that worked out so far?

The military objetcives were acheived in rather short order. The issues arose when we turned it inot nation building.

Funny causs those simple homemade weapons were still causeing American and allied casualties right up until we withdrew.....casualties that soured the public even more into a quick withdrawal makeing a already messed up area worse.

If you call makeing Iraq into a even more dangerous and unstable mess as "completeing your military" objectives then I hate to think what a "defeat" would be in your eyes!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sgt Monkey Poo flinger division reporting for poo duties Sir!.
I had plenty of poo ready and waiting for the incoming Chinese army.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: butcherguy

No idea why the US navy Royal navy and Australian navy could not of just blockaded the island and air.

Soon as the Islands ran out of food they would of had to surrender anyway.

Timetable.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That was cute, sure are imaginative.

New fap material for some of you?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
ARMA anyone?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sure, we achieved killing a bloke who had nothing to do with it (I'm talking Saddam here, not Bin Laden), and not really helping the country much but how exactly did we exterminate the Taliban?

Have they been the ruling government since 2001? You are being obtuse again.

And I am not entirely sure that the rise of ISIS, as a direct result of the wars, was one of the "military objectives" that was supposedly achieved.

The military objective in Iraq was deposing the exisitng regime, did that happen? ISIS was the result of us remaining after we acheived our objective to nation build.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Funny causs those simple homemade weapons were still causeing American and allied casualties right up until we withdrew.

The insurgency occured well after the military objectives were accomplished. The lengthy occupation and its subsequent ills were the result of the coallition remaining to nation build.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You laugh and mock but such simple traps caused enough damage to your "indestructible " army in Vietnam.

Punji sticks were not very high on the booby trap casualty list. The top booby trap was a bullet placed upon a bamboo stub. Most were not fatal and were desgined to wound.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sure, we achieved killing a bloke who had nothing to do with it (I'm talking Saddam here, not Bin Laden), and not really helping the country much but how exactly did we exterminate the Taliban?

Have they been the ruling government since 2001? You are being obtuse again.

And I am not entirely sure that the rise of ISIS, as a direct result of the wars, was one of the "military objectives" that was supposedly achieved.

The military objective in Iraq was deposing the exisitng regime, did that happen? ISIS was the result of us remaining after we acheived our objective to nation build.

Let's not kid ourselves here. The Iraq invasion was a horrible mistake, and never should have happened. No one should be sticking up for that mess!

All for what? That's right, oil!
edit on 4-9-2015 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Let's not kid ourselves here. The Iraq invasion was a horrible mistake, and never should have happened. No one should be sticking up for that mess!

Try to follow along, no one is sticking up for anything.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am reading everything :/ UK and America managed to make Iraq a worse place via an illegal war

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

and i bet the close to 30 million dead Chinese and their survivors of world war 2 cheered when they saw the mushroom clouds full of imperial japanese who were burned at Nagasaki and Hiroshima. the Chinese remember the opium wars,they remember the rape of Nanjing,they remember the chemical weapons strikes and the biological warfare and experiments

thediplomat.com... ya want to become an empire? some times your citizens suffer for the decisions of the nation state

However, Kyodo News reports that the NPT review committee removed similar language from its draft agreement after objections from China’s representative, Fu Cong. Fu tied the emphasis on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to Japan’s attempts to “distort history” by playing the victim.

www.dailymail.co.uk... 200-000.html japanese arent liked much in south east asia for their ww2 shenanigans

they have seen what happens when they "loose a war" or are occupied by a foreign power and their sovereignty taken away ,so kind of makes sense they would put this kind of thing out. outside of china they are mostly a paper tiger but in their own areas of influence in Asia they are pretty much top dog regionally

www.britannica.com... one of the times china basically lost its sovereignty and an example of the negative things that have happened to china when they let other nations decide what they do in their own lands

en.wikipedia.org... list of Japanese war crimes a good deal committed against the Chinese

www.todayifoundout.com...

more on topic well it seems they are doing their best to discourage forays into their territory ,if you study the history of china you can sort of see why they would wanna do this

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

oh what wonderfull glorious options either die in nuclear fire,conventional fire or have your entire nation starve under an embargo (we would have been bombing the crap out of them conventionally during this) so seems like ya got three options 2 of which are dying by burning and the other a slow long drawn out starvation where mothers would have watched their children starve,fathers watched their entire families die basically

not to mention the political aspects of the situation that if the Russians had landed in northern japan we would have probably dropped the bombs anyways as a show of force to the Russians and to curtail their invasion plans to prevent a divided japan post ww2 like korea.and not that the russians would have had a softer hand then us in the region id say go ask the German survivors of the selbesmord(SP?) but most of them were raped and killed or committed suicide

blog.nuclearsecrecy.com... hap arnolds bombing map report of the damamge done to various japanese cities during the war and their us city equivlents (listed as percentage of city/population destroyed) this covers the nukes as well as the firebombing campaign that had been going on for years
edit on 4-9-2015 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Surely the Pentagon has spent years n years planning how to deal with China or any other country attacking them? In reality if American was attacked the attacker would be inihilated very quickly and without breaking sweat? I believe the guerilla wars in Iraq Afghanistan etc is what has been overlooked because the Pentagon prepares for bigger badder (ballistic missile) attacks?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GERRY041284

I'm not assuming nukes would fall on China, but other top secret weapons we don't yet know of, to simply wipe out military and government assets

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I would just like to add we helped China durring WW2. We have them supplies and weapons to fight Japan. After WW2 we rebuilt Japan. Japan has apologized to China for years. If it weren't for America China would still be dirt farmers. We gave them a chunk of our economy and prosperity. If they want to bully us into submission it's not going to work. China's overt aggression in the region is gonna have to be settled weather peacefully or by force. I believe the ball is in there court. If they happen to attack us or one of our allies I'm sure they'll feel the full force of our military might.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
"Call of Comrades" video game?
They LOOK GREAT on parades and performing martial arts demonstartions.
I bet they know ALL about the history of the communism in China...PATROLLING in an American occupied country?
Not so much.
edit on 4-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheridan91s

Those years we sat idly by revamping our entire manufacturing sector to build war machines to allow us to enter the fray? Is that what you are referring too? You do realize Germany had a decade head start right? And no, we did NOT provoke Japan into attacking us.

Still making stuff up to suit your own agenda.

Please provide PROOF of your assertions.

always demanding proof because someone is wanting people to not search for it so you they win by default. really honest debating there. Reverse pschology only works when you dont recognize it. Sometimes its not able to prove assertions when th eperson you try to do it with always says its wrong.

The chinese may be 6 thousand years old but age is nothing but a number. The persians learned that lesson the hard way once.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: added information

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

AND we will OWE them SQUAT after we CONFISCATE their assests.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join