It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jammal Longmire....."kill them white a$$ policemen"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I'm sorry, I was kind of being flippant with the DT comment. I think the government uses that as a bs excuse to detain someone too often, and it just seemed that your white guy comment, and this fellow, would be right up their alley.

While I completely agree that people have the freedom of speech, I do think we have to do something, because of the technology today, being able to reach millions, as appose to 15-20 years ago, where you could basically reach your own community.

Because there is some nut job, watching videos on the internet, with some mental instability. And he will take these videos to heart.

Hasn't that already been proven?

Scary damn world we live in.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: TheBulk
So, I've read every response and not a single person calling this guy racist. Strange, inst it? In fact, the word didn't even come up till someone mentioned a white guy named Roof.

Only white people can be racist now days...

Yes they can only be called racist but they can never be called terrorist.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

So, I've read every response and not a single person calling this guy racist. Strange, inst it? In fact, the word didn't even come up till someone mentioned a white guy named Roof.

Because they are not terrorists.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well last i checked Inciting to murder was a felony offense correct? This guy and Farrakhan need to share a cell then because he himself is calling for th edeaths of 10 thousand white people and cops. And something else funny. th e BLM spokesman IS white according to his Birth certificate an d parents. Hypocritical much?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Timothy mcveigh, white terrorist
www.biography.com...

Nidal hasan, work place violence, shooting rampage
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I only wish we could bitch-slap them legally.

You can, if you let them swing first

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
It would probably take me less than 30 seconds to find an image of some white trash guy with a KKK outfit and some guns, advocating killing black people.

Trending on Twitter right now?

hmmmmm.....

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is getting silly now but also dangerous... not just for black or white people but for everyone.

The guy in the OP is obviously some dckhead... he has to get over whatever it is thats bugging him. if its about police killing black kids, well he needs to see why? If there is evience those black guys were out there killing and whatever, then they must fight gun against gun... if the black guy dies then its his fault.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I got what you meant...

I was just trying to clarify that yup, the Feds keep a close eye on domestic terrorism. It may not seem like they're doing much -- but they def. have their eyes watching and hands in the pies. They've had informants in the Hell's Angels, militias, and sovereign citizen movements for a while now assessing threats.

A lot of those types probably get quietly arrested before they do anything and it doesn't make much news.

I agree, some of the muddied, grey-area verbiage for domestic terrorism can be applied whenever it's handy -- and that's not something we should take lightly.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Now THAT is straight incitement. Aren't there laws against this kind, there should be a hate speech law.

All well, I 'm sure that drew the attention of the more "official" law agencies.

Not to mention that picture was posted almost two months ago, I wonder why it laid below the radar until now. Anything to stoke that fan of racial tension I guess.
edit on 2-9-2015 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Anyone else wonder what kind of store he's in? It looks like he's in some kind of corner store.

Just showing off his AR's and picking up some snacks...?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
As with the moron in Texas that we're giving far too much time to, why are we giving this equally moronic twit this platform?

It's exactly what he wants. Stop. Just stop.

Somewhere, sometime, we have to say...

STOP!! You have nothing I need to listen to. Nor will I.

Shouldn't more credence, and heed, be given to this man?

Or this woman?

Did these people need to "Kill some white ass policemen?"

No, they merely worked, and in Evers case died, to see their dream come true.

I'm done giving this murderous moron anymore of my time...it's much to valuable.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Anyone else wonder what kind of store he's in? It looks like he's in some kind of corner store.

Just showing off his AR's and picking up some snacks...?

Has to be a gun store...the rifles he is holding have trigger locks, no mags, and a safety cable running between them.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Not too worried about it...LANGUAGE WARNING: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Unless they are TEA Party and then the media will jump on every incident with any kind of potential link and call them terrorist.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think that's kind of a victim mentality. I haven't heard the tea party being called "terrorist" at all. They have a congressional presence. Even on liberal, left-wing news shows on CNN/MSNBC you never hear them labeled as terrorists.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

No VETS are called POTENTIAL terrorists officially fron DHS ,the Tea Party is just the whipping boy of politics for scaring the established groups who BOTH hijack the idea from it's original grassroots effort.
They aren't REALLY big FANS of the truth.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It would probably take me less than 30 seconds to find an image of some white trash guy with a KKK outfit and some guns, advocating killing black people.

Yeah but who cares what you dig up, it is not trending right now.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I think that's kind of a victim mentality. I haven't heard the tea party being called "terrorist" at all. They have a congressional presence. Even on liberal, left-wing news shows on CNN/MSNBC you never hear them labeled as terrorists.

Remember the attempted car bombing? The first quotes out of the press were from some talking head who said it was likely some TEA Party person who had an anti-Obamacare grievance.

Remember James Holmes? As soon as they found someone who had TEA Party ties who had the same name, it was ALL OVER the press.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hard to get too worked up about this, even as a white guy lol. Go ahead and poke the bear, kid. You'll be quickly jailed or shot dead and made another example of "You Cannot Win Against Militarized Police".

No matter how many "thugs" come out of the woodwork, shooting cops will only result in more dead black guys. Where does it end? When the lesson is learned or there are no more thugs, whichever comes first.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join