It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jammal Longmire....."kill them white a$$ policemen"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That guy is just exercising his freedom of speech and sticking it to the pc police duh.
Or the people that advocate the death of muslims all the time in our nation.

While I would agree this is a kid is ignorant and what would seem racist, would be hard to arrest over a post on social media.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I agree. But wouldn't they now be charged with domestic terrorism?

Are these fellows?

If it's good for the goose.....

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
...And the future Darwin Awards winner is: That guy! I doubt if he's long for this world.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So that is Jammal and apparently this is going viral right now. There is definitely something up in the activist community right now. I really hope they get this guy before he does something. Looks like he is actually AT the gun store in this pic....WTF?

It is actually trending on twitter right now....scary stuff and seems like it is just getting worse....a lot of action happening today that might set off some heinous crimes.

Aw. That's so cute.

It would've been way cooler of him to pose with guns he owned instead of guns on display in a store but I guess his idea of "keepin it real"only goes so far.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

How much you want to be that if someone showed that kid what he posted in 30 years he'd probably shake his head and feel embarrassed.

When you have more years in front of you than behind you -- it's hard to form any logical and sound opinions about the world around you.

Most of us would never advocate violence and killing, but I'm sure if we all look back on our youth we can all admit we thought and believed some stupid/crazy crap and can feel a twinge of embarrassment.

A guy in his late 50's the other day told me he protested Nixon way back -- laughing at how important it all seemed to him at the time. He remarked about wearing a mickey mouse hat (something abut mice/rats? I don't know). We've all got those kinds of stories.

Hopefully that kid is full of hot air, like 99% of most people. Hopefully he's just angry and needs to vent. The sad thing is, in today's world we can't really tell via a social media post if this guy might just be one of the 1% that goes violent.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
It would probably take me less than 30 seconds to find an image of some white trash guy with a KKK outfit and some guns, advocating killing black people.

I am sure there are plenty out there, but when was the last story about a KKK member actually killing a black person that you can find?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Roof? Or do you want to tell me his views wouldn't align perfect with the kkk.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Domestic terrorism is a funny thing.

Charging people with it just sparks controversy and raises the alert level of people that are actual domestic terrorists.

What the Feds do is put these people on lists and keep closer tabs on them, all without them knowing. Sometimes in the case of organizations they'll hire an informant to slip inside and observe.

Domestic terrorism is tricky business, you don't want to upset the car or tip your hand.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Roof? Or do you want to tell me his views wouldn't align perfect with the kkk.

He was certainly racist, but as far as I know, no known connection to the KKK was ever found. Everything that is going on now with Black youths is related back to BLM movement....it is being used as a platform for violence by many, and is much larger and much more influential than the KKK ever was.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well, a recent story told about some guys that were caught BEFORE killing anyone. You hear about the "death ray" they built?

A member of the Ku Klux Klan built a remote-controlled X-ray machine in the hopes of harming or killing Muslims and President Barack Obama, a prosecutor in Albany, N.Y told a jury Tuesday.

Time

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Much larger then the kkk ever was?!
Sorry that is just false. BLM just has a bigger platform, social media, for the crazies to speak out and claim to be a part of it.
Roof didn't just post about it, he acted. That fits your criteria regardless of in whose name he did it for.

Racism is racism, don't need a 3 letter acronym to place it.
edit on ndWed, 02 Sep 2015 12:25:40 -0500America/Chicago920154080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So, I've read every response and not a single person calling this guy racist. Strange, inst it? In fact, the word didn't even come up till someone mentioned a white guy named Roof.

I take that back. There is a single mention at the top of page two, but he says this guys "seems racist". Yes, perhaps maybe............
edit on 2-9-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
So, I've read every response and not a single person calling this guy racist. Strange, inst it? In fact, the word didn't even come up till someone mentioned a white guy named Roof.

Only white people can be racist now days...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
It would've been way cooler of him to pose with guns he owned instead of guns on display in a store but I guess his idea of "keepin it real"only goes so far.

Oh, stop. He looks so bad ass with the trigger locks in there. It could start a new trend.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Didn't read mine, I said it.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I take that back. There is a single mention at the top of page two, but he says this guys "seems racist". Yes, perhaps maybe............

We are too busy making fun of this tool bag, standing in a gun dealer holding empty rifles that are triggered locked, to notice anything else about him.

His whole post screams, 'Amateur Hour'.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, stop. He looks so bad ass with the trigger locks in there. It could start a new trend.

The security cable running between the receivers is what I thought was particularly hardcore. Like Rambo, except better.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Not all white people, but if the shoe fits.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The security cable running between the receivers is what I thought was particularly hardcore. Like Rambo, except better.

'I'm gonna kills me some white folk!'

'Just as soon as I buy these here rfiles, some ammunition and figure out how they work.'

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join