It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has WWW3 already begun?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Surely this thread should be in lol or hoax sub forums. And not just because you use beforeitsnews as a source.

It's ridiculous.

I'm not using beforeitsnews as a source. The facts that they stated are presented correctly according to my research. I think that the inferences that they're presenting based on the facts are real possibilities. I was only linking to the beforeitsnews story and the YouTube videos in the original post so that I wouldn't have to type out all the facts and inferences made in those presentations. I wanted to post them to introduce possibilities for discussion, nothing more.

The fact that you're stooping to using the genetic fallacy to "prove your point" tells me all I need to know about you. Using the genetic fallacy proves nothing except that you're not aware of what you're writing or you aren't being serious.

If you can show me how, according to the facts, anything I've posted is "ridiculous" then I'll take that seriously.

If you prefer, we can get back to the issues we can prove:

First, for the purposes of this thread, let's assume that a US-China war is a de facto WW3. Continuing from there:

If you consider cybertheft by a government against another government to be an act of war, if you consider sanctions to be an act of war, then the world is literally on the precipice of WW3.

Any thoughts on that?
edit on 1-9-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Surely this thread should be in lol or hoax sub forums. And not just because you use beforeitsnews as a source.

It's ridiculous.

I'm not using beforeitsnews as a source. The facts that they stated are presented correctly according to my research. I think that the inferences that they're presenting based on the facts are real possibilities. I was only linking to the beforeitsnews story and the YouTube videos in the original post so that I wouldn't have to type out all the facts and inferences made in those presentations. I wanted to post them to introduce possibilities for discussion, nothing more.

The fact that you're stooping to using the genetic fallacy to "prove your point" tells me all I need to know about you. Using the genetic fallacy proves nothing except that you're not aware of what you're writing or you aren't being serious.

If you can show me how, according to the facts, anything I've posted is "ridiculous" then I'll take that seriously.

If you prefer, we can get back to the issues we can prove:

First, for the purposes of this thread, let's assume that a US-China war is a de facto WW3. Continuing from there:

If you consider cybertheft by a government against another government to be an act of war, if you consider sanctions to be an act of war, then the world is literally on the precipice of WW3.

Any thoughts on that?

Beforeitsnews is banned from ATS. Theres a massive difference between the content here and there.

The facts that they stated are presented correctly according to my research.

Your research? By your own administration.....

I was only linking to the beforeitsnews story and the YouTube videos in the original post so that I wouldn't have to type out all the facts and inferences made in those presentations. I wanted to post them to introduce possibilities for discussion, nothing more. 

Why link to those sites when you have done your own research (which you haven't presented), surely your op should contain your research.
Can you present your research including all sources here for us to read through?

Tieing together events with the power of imagination isn't research

research
rɪˈsəːtʃ,ˈriːsəːtʃ/Submit
noun
the systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.

verb
investigate systematically.
"she has spent the last five years researching her people's history"

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hopefully, the world has gone bonkers and needs a reset.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Any thoughts on that?

When have i ever said i consider those to be acts of war? no I don't!

Are you aware of how many countries america has sanctioned and embargoed? And of course they haven't committed cyber crimes against other countries either!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Beforeitsnews is banned from ATS. Theres a massive difference between the content here and there.

You can't stop using the genetic fallacy. I don't know about beforeitsnews' content other than the article that I linked to in the original post. That article contained good inductive logic in my opinion. I believe that the facts in that article were presented correctly. If you can prove me wrong in those assertions, I'll be very interested to read that.

If not, you're just lying with the above quoted text because there is no difference between using inductive logic here and using inductive logic there.

I find it fascinating that you're relying on logical fallacies and thus writing a bunch of nothing while you're simultaneously claiming superiority over a writer that presented an argument with perfect logic.

Can you not see the irony?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Has WWW3 already begun - perhaps, perhaps the US planned it long ago.

"U.S. developing sanctions against China over cyberthefts" - sounds like another Osama Binladen or ISIS to me. particualry that hthings are not going real good for them in the Ukraine.

Cant get em from the front door, try the back door.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Wow are you for real? sorry i questioned your facts and research, keep up the good work denying ignorance.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I found the Hurricanes curious. To see them as they are.....wow. To find out they are man made via weather modification, just wow. I guess that puts us firmly in type 1 civilization than. Let's see if we can survive to 2.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Has WWW3 already begun - perhaps, perhaps the US planned it long ago.

"U.S. developing sanctions against China over cyberthefts" - sounds like another Osama Binladen or ISIS to me. particualry that hthings are not going real good for them in the Ukraine.

Cant get em from the front door, try the back door.

The US may need someone for their "Emmanuel Goldstein" role (from "1984"). If they're choosing China for that, they may be crazy because they're taking on a force that has the ability to fight back and possibly beat them.

Paul Craig Roberts has been saying for a while that the people in charge of the US are totally insane:

Washington Is Insane — Paul Craig Roberts

What the neocon nazis, the bush/obama regime, and the presstitute media have made clear is that Washington is going to push its agenda of world hegemony to the point of starting World War III, which, of course, means the end of life on earth.

Russia and China, either one of which can destroy the United States, have learned that the US government is a liar and cannot be trusted. The Libyan “no-fly” policy to which Russia and China agreed turned out to be a NATO air attack on the Libyan army so that the CIA-sponsored mercenaries could prevail.

In this kind of environment, the entire world could be completely different just weeks from now.

Wow are you for real? sorry i questioned your facts and research, keep up the good work denying ignorance.

You can't stop can you? The post above contains: red herring, ad hominem, red herring.

You can't see the irony in what you're doing apparently. Amazing.

BTW, I don't deny that I'm ignorant. I know that I am. I don't know what kind of a delusional person would deny that they're ignorant.

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
Donald Rumsfeld

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Has ww2 ever stopped?

2nd line

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

The US may need someone for their "Emmanuel Goldstein" role (from "1984"). If they're choosing China for that, they may be crazy because they're taking on a force that has the ability to fight back and possibly beat them.

Paul Craig Roberts has been saying for a while that the people in charge of the US are totally insane:

What the neocon nazis, the bush/obama regime, and the presstitute media have made clear is that Washington is going to push its agenda of world hegemony to the point of starting World War III, which, of course, means the end of life on earth.

Russia and China, either one of which can destroy the United States, have learned that the US government is a liar and cannot be trusted. The Libyan “no-fly” policy to which Russia and China agreed turned out to be a NATO air attack on the Libyan army so that the CIA-sponsored mercenaries could prevail.

In this kind of environment, the entire world could be completely different just weeks from now.

You can't stop can you? The post above contains: red herring, ad hominem, red herring.

You can't see the irony in what you're doing apparently. Amazing.

BTW, I don't deny that I'm ignorant. I know that I am. I don't know what kind of a delusional person would deny that they're ignorant.

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
Donald Rumsfeld

www.youtube.com...

I agree with much of what PCR has to say about the US govt.
edit on 1-9-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Are you aware of how many countries america has sanctioned and embargoed? And of course they haven't committed cyber crimes against other countries either!

The issue here is that China has been going hell for leather in a State sanctioned and supported process of cyber theft for commercial advantage. This is a real problem and I'm surprise people think it's OK.

It's not just the US who have been targets, but probably all Western commercial concerns have been targeted.

It may seem unimportant, but it's not. If company A spends loads of money in developing product X and then suddenly product X is produced in China thus putting company A out of business, then that's a serious trade matter and a risk that many western companies face.

It's nothing to go to war about, but targeted sanctions would be good to prevent China profiting from criminality and unauthorised use of other people's intellectual property.
edit on 1/9/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I dont recall anyone saying its ok, who are these people you are you referring to?

And your right, its nothing to go to war over. It is not an act of war.

@profusion. You have avoided answering any of my questions. Im sorry if you feel offended because i questioned your research. But I call bull# on you. Change the color of that, highlight it, make it bold, italics... I cant drop that low for it to affect me. Post your research please. That is all

edit on 1-9-2015 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
China fired shots by devaluing their currency while at the same time selling
their US treasuries creating a bigger profit. This may or may not have been something
they agreed not to do.

I agree with most of your OP in that it is possible.

About the Hurricanes though.
You do know that Hurricanes strike China sometimes?
Unless you think they can guide it as well, it would not be safe for China.
Create a storm in the Atlantic and China wouldnt have to worry about were it strikes.

I dont think they can guide storms or even create Hurricanes, yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
WW III started August 2nd 1990 with the Invasion of Kuwait and is still ongoing. Everything that has happend since including 9/11 and ISIS is a direct consequence of that invasion.

-MM
edit on 1-9-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv That is just like these political leaders!!! I've rumor that an attack will happen using our power grids to cripple the U.S., well Isis plans to for whom they are. I started to think about the Malaysian plan that disappeared, it had all the members of NSA (major hackers with inside intelligence) the spies disappeared with the plane. Maybe their plan of attack for World domination the plan would be to cripple everyone so reliant on their technology making them powerless, bringing them down to their knee's or on the same terms as their attacker.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So has the USA declared war on everyone ?
I mean, sucking up everything and conducting cyber attacks unilaterally against ....well everyone, I'm sure the exceptional, noble ones have never used it's digital dragnet for sabotage, subversion and espionage for commercial interests

Me hack good
You hack baaaad

top topics

<< 1   >>

join