It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northeastern University Prof likens 9/11 hijackers to American Founding Fathers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hmm, whose side should I take, a bunch of slave owning hypocrites with powdered wigs or Ali Baba and the 40 mass murderers?

On April 19, 1775, 700 British troops reached Concord, Massachusetts, to disarm the American colonists who were preparing to start an insurrection. When the British ordered them to disperse, the colonists fired back at the British soldiers. This �shot heard �round the world� heralded the start of an insurrection against Britain, the greatest Western power of its time.
On September 11, 2001, nineteen Arab hijackers too demonstrated their willingness to die � and to kill � for their dream. They died so that their people might live, free and in dignity.

Shahid Alam, professor of economics at Northeastern University, says that Mohammed Atta and the other September 11 mass murderers were just like the American colonists fighting against the British in the Revolutionary War.

www.dissidentvoice.org...

At his rate I think he will live up to his name Shahid.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeirToBokassa
Shahid Alam, professor of economics at Northeastern University, says that Mohammed Atta and the other September 11 mass murderers were just like the American colonists fighting against the British in the Revolutionary War.

I must have missed the part in the history books where the Colonists went to Britain and killed a bunch of civilians.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I didn't know Washington went to a strip club the night before he flew a jet into a building in the name of Allah.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I bet he would've if they had them.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I bet he would've if they had them.

I can see it now... 'Ye Olde Corset Stripping Clubbe'

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If they only attacked a military target he might have a point. But the founding fathers didnt blow up market places in England. Its a small but important difference.

But look at the guys name Shahid Alam im not shocked

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
some muslim professors at Columbia have been under fire for anti-semitic comments. This guy compares the terrorists to the founding fathers. It's these kinds of comments that make middle america fear any and all arabs.

new topics

top topics

join