It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have one week to investigate & penetrate Tokyo Freemasonry. Any input/ideas?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Masons were a grass roots secret society that had higher levels to develop the ptb working behind the scenes that are alive and well today .

The fact that you use the term 'higher levels' demonstrates you have little to no understanding on how Masonry operates.

All roads lead to that group .

I thought they all lead to your make believe Satan.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If your purpose is to write articles or a book in a nonpartisan way about nonwestern lodges and their history, tell them that. I'm sure one of the old timers would be happy to sit with you and tell you many things. We tend to be proud of our history and community impact, even if we aren't supposed to brag.

Generally, the same rules apply to them as to us, so if you can't get in a western lodge, you can't get into theirs.

The foundation of masonry is honesty, so if you approach in an honest way, you will be treated that way.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You gotta love anti-mason and the fact that a person can make a career on accusing Freemasons of wanting to hijack America while at the same time being a prominent member of the John Birch Society and working with Pat Robinson. It seems like many prominent anti-masons tend to be some of the biggest hypocrites in the world.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Check your messages OP...

Grand Masonic Lodge of Tokyo, interior and exterior views:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FailedProphet
Definitely take a tour.

Grand Lodges usually have a library or museum.

a reply to: the2ofusr1
These types of videos are nothing more than poorly made propaganda.

a reply to: the2ofusr1
Yeah that's not quite true of Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

That is absolutely beautiful! Stunning! They went all out on this lodge.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyager1

If you appreciated that video you should take a look at the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania's Temple.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yes, we've been waiting for you...

Upon entry there will be a man waiting he will wear buisness attire and seem to have deep knoweldge about this place and it's secrets, to be allowed into our meetings you must forcibably grab his hand two fingers touching the inside of this wrist, and you must exclaim,"blessed be the satan". This will let him know who you are, and your status as it is. Also it is recommended, to ingest a very powerful hallucinogen called '___' approximately 15 mins before going on your "tour" it's been said this will help facilitate your experience. Smooth sailing brother, and may the force be with you.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That Lodge i's on a whole new level of awesomeness!

I like the Egyptian room best. They were all beautiful but the Corinthian looked a bit noise and echo prone. Ionic 2nd best the rest were a bit too red but still first class.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voyager1
I like the Egyptian room best. They were all beautiful but the Corinthian looked a bit noise and echo prone. Ionic 2nd best the rest were a bit too red but still first class.

Same with me, I liked the Egyptian room the best followed by the Ionic.

After seeing them in person if you are ever in the area I highly recommend that you take a tour.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I like the Gothic and then the Ionic myself, but all the rooms are beautiful.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

After seeing them in person if you are ever in the area I highly recommend that you take a tour.

I'd leave today to visit it but work awaits. LOL! I wonder why such a lavish Lodge is built there in particular?
That lodge is fit for a King, thousands of times nicer than our local lodges.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I'd leave today to visit it but work awaits. LOL! I wonder why such a lavish Lodge is built there in particular?

Apparently being one of the first, makes it one they put a good bit of effort into.

The Right Worshipful Grand Lodge of the Most Ancient and Honorable Fraternity of Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania and Masonic Jurisdiction Thereunto Belonging is the premier masonic organization in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It is one of the oldest Grand Lodges in the United States, having been established on 26 September 1786 by delegates from the thirteen lodges holding warrants (or charters) from the Provincial Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania, a provincial grand lodge of the Ancients' Grand Lodge of England. The Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania is the largest Grand Lodge, in terms of membership, in the United States. It is only surpassed by the Grand Lodge of England on a worldwide scale.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

The building in Detroit is amazing as well, but sadly, will probably fall by the wayside due to lack of funding and interest.
themasonic.com...

and the stage and seating:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Should you come to South Africa you are welcome to dine with us as a guest at our festive board. We enjoy visitors.
Just a little info on us South African Masons.
We have four constitutions in South Africa English, Irish, Scottish and South African (GLSA).
I belong to Ulidia Lodge no 292 Irish Constitution.
It makes things interesting as we all follow the rules set by our Grand Lodges so when you visit another constitution you will notice slight differences in how things are done, yet the end result is the same.

My 2c is you will find out more as an interested "tourist" than a person pretending to be a mason.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Apparently being one of the first, makes it one they put a good bit of effort into.

The Right Worshipful Grand Lodge of the Most Ancient and Honorable Fraternity of Free and Accepted Masons of Pennsylvania and Masonic Jurisdiction Thereunto Belonging is the premier masonic organization in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It is one of the oldest Grand Lodges in the United States, having been established on 26 September 1786 by delegates from the thirteen lodges holding warrants (or charters) from the Provincial Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania, a provincial grand lodge of the Ancients' Grand Lodge of England. The Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania is the largest Grand Lodge, in terms of membership, in the United States. It is only surpassed by the Grand Lodge of England on a worldwide scale.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

The building in Detroit is amazing as well, but sadly, will probably fall by the wayside due to lack of funding and interest.
themasonic.com...

and the stage and seating:

That's nice as well but why do they need such a stage?
These lodges are so far above your every day local lodges its unreal.
I hate the lack of interest they suffer from. People today work harder for less today than they ever have in America. I do any way.

I guess the Failed Prophet has two days left on his trip, it will be interesting to see what he has found out.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyager1

This building was made to be used for many events. They rent the hall out for concerts and events. If you remember the movie the Blues Brothers, this is where they played their big show at.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I can't help but shake my head at people who talk about how they'll penetrate, reveal, expose, infiltrate, or whatever. . . regarding Freemasonry. To Freemasons, it always comes off as so silly, because we'll simply answer practically any questions you have. Also, practically all there is to know about Freemasonry is already out there in books anyway. Conspiracy theorists and Freemasons alike need to get over themselves and stop living in a fantasy world. On one hand you have ignorant Freemasons who pretend like there are all these secrets when the only real secrets can be realized by simply studying history and on the other hand you have ignorant conspiracy theorists who think Freemasonry is the Illuminati gateway to ruling the world. It's all so silly and delusional.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Funcaldunkal

Ah, you must not be high enough in the order.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
There really is no Illuminati -- at least, not to the extent that conspiracy theorists would have it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm so damned confused! Is there an Illuminati or not?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join