It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Ignoring Trump’s good side

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
That is the constant Trump talk about three issues:

Bringing jobs back to America, dealing with the horrible trade imbalance and taxing the rich.

What’s wrong with the liberals they should be jumping all over for Trump based on these issues alone but they just can’t get out of their 100 liberal dogmas?

Sure Trump gives lip service to some traditional Republican dogma on abortion and more so on immigration…SO WHAT

You’re not going to agree 100 percent with anyone….and with Trump almost being more progressive on the above issues even than Hillary Clinton many the liberals actually should be supporting Trump because of these populous issues.

Was up liberals?

Of course on many issues I am progressive and on some I’m conservative and I’m a huge opponent of labels.

I’m not supporting Trump as of now but I would vote in Trump OVER ALL the present GOP herd

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What you talking about Willis, they've been paying attention to his toupee!
edit on 28-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
That is the constant Trump talk about three issues:

Bringing jobs back to America, dealing with the horrible trade imbalance and taxing the rich.

What’s wrong with the liberals they should be jumping all over for Trump based on these issues alone but they just can’t get out of their 100 liberal dogmas?

Sure Trump gives lip service to some traditional Republican dogma on abortion and more so on immigration…SO WHAT

You’re not going to agree 100 percent with anyone….and with Trump almost being more progressive on the above issues even than Hillary Clinton many the liberals actually should be supporting Trump because of these populous issues.

Was up liberals?

Of course on many issues I am progressive and on some I’m conservative and I’m a huge opponent of labels.

I’m not supporting Trump as of now but I would vote in Trump OVER ALL the present GOP herd

He needs to start giving us some details on how he is going to accomplish his campaign rhetoric.

Trump is a genius at marketing and anyone with half a brain knows that "talk is cheap" So far all Trump has done is talk.

Time to put up or shut up. He's making wild claims that to me sound like a stinking pile of BS.

edit on 28-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You could turn around every single point in your OP and apply it to Conservatives as well so I don't know why you are singling out liberals? Fishing for stars perhaps?

Why don't Conservatives leave aside their conspiracy theories and dogmatic views and vote for Bernie Sanders? A man who has stood by his views since he has been a member of Congress?

Why don't conservatives vote for Sanders? A man who:

Wants to get big money out of politics
Wants to do something about the massive wealth inequality
A fair and human solution to our immigration problem
Real family values, instead of the crap Republicans spew
And wall street reform

Do Conservatives not want any of these things?
edit on 28-8-2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Republicans don’t usually give a dam about these issues I bring up that Trump is emphasizing…they just don’t care about the middle class or poor

They ALWAYS vote for the trade deals, like TPP Trump is denouncing.

NONE of them would ever announce a tax for the rich as Trump did and he's still kicking their butts.

The OP is particularly about the liberals because many of them it seems to me are ignoring issues their usually all for that Trump is also for

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
BERNIE SANDERS.

That is all.

Bernie is the REAL DEAL, not a reality TV star with a self-admitted "Not Nice" temper and the declaration of his 'lack of patience."

Gah.
Circus clown = Trump.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That's simply what the left does, brother.

They hate and despise anyone or anything that doesn't fit in with their intolerant and exclusive mindset.

They are conformists. The trendy, anti-individualists. They see themselves as different from the common folk, but they actually are the mass collective, sheepish herd. They follow the flock of pop culture.

And Trump is a lot of things, but a follower, he ain't.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Turn off your TV dude.

I'm not a "liberal" and I think a vote for Trump would be a vote for America's demise.

You can talk all day about the things you'll fix, but unless you can bring a feasible plan to the table it's just talk.

Prior to this election year, Trump himself was a "liberal." You, my friend, have swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I have read posts from the right side voicing their intent to vote for Sanders, but not a lot of chatter from the left about voting for Trump. Those steeped in partisan politics will not jump the fence, no matter what their party's opposing candidate promises.

If all else fails, some voters will justify their ballot choices with the lesser of 2 evils meme, especially if HRC somehow gains the nomination and is facing Trump.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There is no good side to ignore. UInless you are talking about some side of his hairdo.

link   
Trump is in the race for the sole purpose of giving the presidency to Hillary.

Trump and Hillary are pals, and have been for a long time. Trump flat out admitted that he would not support the GOP candidate and would most likely run as an independent if he didn't receive the nomination.

Your pick is playing you.

link   
Liberals are not ignoring Trump at all. However when one announces their campaign and the core of that announcement is hinged up a slanderous, xenophobic and blatantly racist rant? You can't expect open-minded and compassionate people to ignore that massive issue and go fishing for something positive.

Then he insulted veterans.

I am personally still waiting for Trump to spell out something a bit more cohesive of a plan than "I'll hire managers. Managers get things done". It's empty rhetoric.

Trump could walk on water, raise the dead and feed the multitudes with a single fish and loaf, at this point, and it would not change facts - that he has no specific policy plans and is basing his entire campaign on shock value statements.

edit on 8/28/15 by Hefficide because: clarity

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

I have read posts from the right side voicing their intent to vote for Sanders, but not a lot of chatter from the left about voting for Trump. Those steeped in partisan politics will not jump the fence, no matter what their party's opposing candidate promises.

If all else fails, some voters will justify their ballot choices with the lesser of 2 evils meme, especially if HRC somehow gains the nomination and is facing Trump.

Not voting for hillary. If she is the democratic nominee, not voting.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
Liberals are not ignoring Trump at all. However when one announces their campaign and the core of that announcement is hinged up a slanderous, xenophobic and blatantly racist rant? You can't expect open-minded and compassionate people to ignore that massive issue and go fishing for something positive.

Then he insulted veterans.

I am personally still waiting for Trump to spell out something a bit more cohesive of a plan than "I'll hire managers. Managers get things done". It's empty rhetoric.

Trump could walk on water, raise the dead and feed the multitudes with a single fish and loaf, at this point, and it would not change facts - that he has no specific policy plans and is basing his entire campaign on shock value statements.

You are right. He has no plan. He has rhetoric and he has publicity and a loud mouth, but no plan of any kind.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Trump says....He will build a wall along the border, have Mexicans build it and also pay for it. How?

tell me that's not BS....don't be a chump!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

What are we suppose to do...dude?
All we can do is go by what a candidate speaks he will do

Of course none of us know whether he or she will really carry out promises

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

He has no HOW. He doesn't even really know HOW- he has no experience to back up anything he says. Talking points are not HOW. They are not PLANS. Again- he is like Palin's weird twin. Hopefully no one asks him what newspapers or magazines he reads, he will lose his mind.

edit on 28-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
You could turn around every single point in your OP and apply it to Conservatives as well so I don't know why you are singling out liberals? Fishing for stars perhaps?

Why don't Conservatives leave aside their conspiracy theories and dogmatic views and vote for Bernie Sanders? A man who has stood by his views since he has been a member of Congress?

Why don't conservatives vote for Sanders? A man who:

Wants to get big money out of politics
Wants to do something about the massive wealth inequality
A fair and human solution to our immigration problem
Real family values, instead of the crap Republicans spew
And wall street reform

Do Conservatives not want any of these things?

That post deserves 100 stars and you weren't fishing.
edit on 28-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I didn’t say their ignoring him at all,
I said their not mentioning that he often has liberal solutions to issues.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump says....He will build a wall along the border, have Mexicans build it and also pay for it. How?

tell me that's not BS....don't be a chump!

It is BS. And if anyone in Congress protests, what is he going to do???? "You're Fired!!!" is what he's going to say?

But, he's such a truly nice, great guy who is nice, though!!!

oh, and he's Rich! And nice.
And 'negotiators' all over the world "love him!"

Right.

edit on 8/28/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join