It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messianic kids aged 12, 11 and 7, report visions from God, incl of Pole shift

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
How far gone are those of such "massive intellect" that they know all spiritual messages to be false, they know the ins, outs, and workings of all premonitions, and they have discovered every mystery of the universe so that nothing now outside of what is considered the "norm" can be taken with anything more than a grain of salt.

I don't know if what these kids are saying is true or not, and neither does anybody else.

What terrifies me most is those who will dismiss it so rapidly and without any such thought or merit as if they were the masters of all knowledge in the universe. It shows the rampant level of narcissism that humanity has reached as a whole.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: 2012newstart
Exploit your own kids. Amen

Exactly, forced upon them, probably without them even knowing it either. Is brainwashing a crime yet?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
God sends messages to us in dreams many times in order to protect us from impending disaster.

Really? So, how did that work out for the Jewish people in WW2?

Or the 26million people living under Stalin? What about the people living under Pol Pot?

Or hurricane Katrina? Or Fukushima?

It didn't. Because "God" isn't sending messages to anyone.

Perhaps people's minds are in a particular energy state whereby they are receptive to some form of impeding stress/danger and pick it up. Ok, I can accept that as a potential, albeit remote option.

But God sending messages via dreams? Nope. If he is, he's one cruel S.O.B.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheNewRevolution

I think many of us dismiss it because it is part of a destructive cycle of dogmatic belief that arguably does far more harm than good... right OR wrong.

I believe people DO have premonitions, though... rarely...

In cases like this, where there is no flight, schoolhouse, chandelier or highway to avoid, what good does it do even if it is perfectly correct? I, like most folks, have no bunker or ark... let's pretend it's truth... so now we have this message from the brainwashed children that Earth is in for an epic disaster, due to too many of us being tolerant of gay human rights, or something... okay, so we now live with a crushing anxiety, hoping God the Terrible won't consign us to hell after our world and loved ones are shredded in front of our eyes.

Great... thanks for the "premonition." What good has been done?

With the shaking and knocking mentioned by the folks in that video, I would not be surprised if some paranormal influence really was at work there... just not a beneficial one.

eta: and, although mean, it's another point that one of God's chosen kids has a cleft palate (thus why she is "hard to understand")... so, er, thanks for that, too, God... and thanks for the impending destruction as I, at least, am tired of listening to confused, brainwashed people passing their misery on to others.

edit on 8/27/2015 by Baddogma because: one "though" over the line

edit on 8/27/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the kids that grow up fearing that the world will end on them.
It is a scary thought and part of the reason why around the age of 8 I left sunday school.
They were teaching that Jesus was going to come within my lifetime and that the world would end before a new one began.
That is some scary stuff to a young mind.
Even now I feel tainted by that fear sometimes.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

How can we rule it out if we have an biblical belief since it states,

Acts 2:17
"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Joel 2:28
"And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

Isaiah 59:21
“And as for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord: “My Spirit that is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your offspring, or out of the mouth of your children's offspring,” says the Lord, “from this time forth and forevermore.”

We can only hope these children are not being coached and used.
In these days we should keep an open mind to these things in case we should miss the message.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Why was the chandelier hanging directly over the baby's crib? That doesn't seem ridiculous to anyone else?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheNewRevolution

I agree with you.

I myself do not necessarily "endorse" that family of seers and I am not in position to do so. I report about it as noteworthy in a time everyone predicts whatever about 2015. Why should I believe more the Messianic Jew prophet Jonathan Cahn, and not the messianic kids (who follow him btw).

It is strange how many people online prefer to reject any idea different from their own impeccable views, even before they had the time to read more about it. What if they are wrong? They are majority in forums always. That doesn't make them the right ones all the time.

edit on 28-8-2015 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
As the family video speaks about, it is not only "dreaming" like state that each of the kids experiences. It is what all of them experienced at least once, and described in that vid I posted in OP post. We don't have only some repeated dreams of 3 kids in a family. We have reporting concrete events coming! Even if it were just dreams so frequent and dramatic, it would be strange enough.

I see the trend to diminish the importance of these 3 new seers, to say they are being brainwashed, indoctrinated or whatever by their mother. Only not to admit that they see and hear what they see and hear. One does not dream every second day of a pole shift and orbits of comets, observing from position next to the sun etc. It is imagination more appropriate for the sci fi writers of star wars, something that the kids apparently are not.

For me, we are before the next major apparition in history, fit for our days, that will be talked about long years after the current start. If there are long years. Because a pole shift or asteroids would have changed the life on earth irreversibly. Then we wouldn't have a chance to say who was right and who was wrong. I did my part anyway.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

For me, we are before the next major apparition in history, fit for our days, that will be talked about long years after the current start.

What was the last apparition?

Was there an apparition to warn, or foretell of, of WW1, WW2, the Atomic Bomb, space travel or the moon landing?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Fatima 1917 tells about WW2 and future possible disasters, incl "secrets" that most likely include the nuclear and space age. I have separate threads about that.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

"Fatima" wasn't an apparition. It was a something only 3 children claimed to have seen and they wrote down what they said that they heard. That is certainly no religious apparition. Sounds to me like someone was using those children to promote some agenda.

Outside of biblical stories, what apparition has mankind ever seen? Comets, star alignments, storms, volcanoes earthquakes? You predict the "next" major apparition, but when was the last one?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Why was the chandelier hanging directly over the baby's crib? That doesn't seem ridiculous to anyone else?

No more ridiculous than making up a bizarre story that no one ever likely would believe...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I feel sorry for the kids that grow up fearing that the world will end on them.

Well, I grew up with this. Do you feel sorry for me?

edit on 10/4/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, yes I do, and good point,
cause I feel sorry for myself growing up like that as well...lol

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've read many stories about Native Americans going on vision quests. Many people can have visions. Some people are more receptive than others. I don't know, because they were of a religious nature, does that make them any less real? Or is the census here that the kids are lying?

This is a fairly well documented case of premonition:

The mother of a dead child told Barker that the day before the disaster, her daughter Eryl Mai Jones suddenly started talking about death, saying that she was not afraid of dying.

Her mother was taken aback by the strange conversation. Why would her young daughter talk about death?

Her daughter had a precognitive dream.

"I dreamt I went to school and there was no school there. Something black had come down all over it."— British Journal of the Society for Psychic Research (vol. 44), 1967.

Eryl Mai went off to Pantglas Junior School that day as usual. Nothing unusual happened.

The next day, Friday, October 21, she did the same. But at 9:15 that morning, the coal tip gave way, sending tons of coal sludge, water, and boulders onto the village below. The avalanche mowed down everything in its path, including stone houses and trees, and swept toward the Pantglas School, where it crushed the back of the school.

****SNIP*****

There were so many claims of premonitions all over England that three independent organizations were set up to verify and listen to the claims of these people who had suffered.

J.C. Barker recorded at least 24 premonitions and precognitive dreams prior to the event. He also set up a registry where people could register their dreams and premonitions for

Eryl Mai was buried alive.groundzeromedia.org...

edit on 6-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join