posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:45 PM
I rarely watch television...so when I do, it's intended to be a special time I share with my husband. We only pick a small handful of shows to share
together. This season The Whispers was one of those chosen. The show started off with a great premise. Interesting... Unique. However, it started
to slide into the realm of incredulity about mid-season. After last night's episode, I'm so annoyed by how ridiculous the storyline has become that I
don't even want to bother with it anymore.
The writing for the show has gotten so sloppy and half-baked. I think my 10 yr old daughter could do a better job. Here are some of the points about
last night's episode alone that hit my bull# meter:
- Minx pushes the little girl and no one stops to ask her why?
- No one bothers to scan Minx with a thermal imaging camera to see if she is really possessed? Or run any other kind of tests on her for
- A young child is about to be murdered by a huge laser and neither the child or her father insist she prove her innocence? Instead she's allowed to
be snotty and catty in her responses which could have saved her life?
- They have electricity in this super secure building imprisoning the children but no video surveillance?
- They want us to believe that a child who has been imprisoned in this building for at least a few days (minimum) would 'get lost looking for the
- Armed military guards can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn
- Everyone seems to accept the 20 year old (or more) memories of a man who was 8 years old when he 'unscientifically' made a determination about his
brother's possession by an alien being and no one stops to ask if that is what really happened or how to reverse it?
- An FBI Special Agent tells the Secret Service that the President is in danger (but fails to mention assassination) and they look at her skeptically
and say "step back, ma'am"?
- They want us to believe that the Secretary of Defense who has had many dialogues with the President directly about this matter doesn't know the
President's & his family's secret code names?
I'm sure if I had more time, I could come up with a dozen more things that are beyond STUPID. Honestly, I expected more from Steven Spielberg....
edit on 25-8-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)