It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Violent Revolution is Not the Answer! Know Natural Law!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this topic,(mods please move if needed, and my apologies if its the wrong forums) but due to the nature of it, philosophy does apply, in the sense that what I will speak about is the solution, and that solution comes down to a simple philosophy. yes, a simple philosophy is the answer. it is called natural law. You can call it divine law, the golden rule, the gospels of Jesus, the ten commandments, or as leto in the dune novels by Frank Herbert would call it, the Golden Path.

A violent revolution is exactly what those in power want, for the purpose of their own goals and agenda. Whether you believe these words or not, it does not matter. The world is falling apart, and if we don't act now and educate others, the world will soon fall into eternal darkness. This is a warning to humanity as a whole, because the situation has become so dire and twisted, that the chances are there that a group of psychopaths CAN destroy the world in the process of meeting their goals.

And who is responsible for this ? Who is really to blame for this mess? YOU! yes, YOU, me; all of us are responsible for creating and abetting this criminal system that does nothing but destroy and promote narcissism. If you are narcissistic, look up the definition by professional psychologists, they will tell you the same thing. Narcissism is a sickness of the mind, filled with apathy, self worship at the expense of others.

A person that cannot sympathize or empathize with others is considered insane, and extremely dangerous, for the reason being that they are incapable of caring, which makes them incapable of truly applying morality and ethics and most importantly common sense, which helps helps people get there.

People have lost their ability of care and put themselves in people's shoes in pursuit of false dreams that has no real value in the world nor in the after life. It is an epidemic that is growing as we speak, even into young children early age. Look around you, how people become so self centered, it is truly scary, and you who are parents are responsible to pay attention on what your children are truly listening to or viewing via television or violent video games like call of duty.

Many are oblivious to the brainwashing done by those in power, and don't realize that they are following a trend of immoral behavior. Morality is in decline and this is the real problem, without morality, common sense and empathy all we will end up doing is fighting amongst ourselves in possible extreme bloodshed on a global level instead of uniting through individual unity. (not the we are all one new age unity, which is practically cultist and promoted by Oprah and those in power).

We need to unify through putting ourselves in each other's shoes, and by the time global collapse occurs, noone would panic, and instead work with one another in cooperation, to rebuild again. The problem is people follow the government blindly instead of realizing the power they really have. Cooperation with one another in peaceful manner to arrive at calm solutions without depending on a group of people that had no intention of helping us in the first place.

The system failed, and it was meant to fail by design to create global chaos. We can avoid this global chaos by simply NOT panicking, laughing at the system, turn our backs and simply rebuild among-st ourselves through peaceful cooperation and understanding of what we call love. Love is not what society makes it up to be. It is empathy, unity and understanding that when other people hurt, you hurt because they are as much part of you as you are to them. This is the true ANARCHY. Anarchy is not chaos, it is NOT violence, nor is it involved with riots. Who ever gave Anarchy this false definition is truly insane and a liar for doing so. Anarchy is none other than simply following Natural Law, or that which we call God's Law.

Even a mere book like the bible mentions this. However, I do not believe in religion, for they are mere power structures for control and manipulation. The word Religion comes from religare, which means to tie or to bind or to enslave. The word Government, if you research it enough, it literally translates to MIND CONTROL.

Understanding these FACTS, will help you turn away from what no longer, (or never has) served you. Those of you who are fanatics, trolls, and paid disinfo agents, I know who you are, for I have seen your posts. You will most likely have a nice place in hell for playing your part in humanity's deception. Shame on you for doing so, but know that i am aware of the tricks of infiltration on sites such as ats. And they all share a similar pattern when they voice themselves. By noticing patterns is how you can spot deception, and with this post I hope that i educated at least a few of you on what is true.

However, if you do know the law, then you know that the law is also karmic. You reap what you sow, and this is undeniable, and the law is eternal, but you can test this law yourself. It is similar to putting your hand on the hot stove. A person that checks twice or three times (that is a bit too much) if the stove really is hot, and learns the lesson that if you touch the hot stove it will burn, so best not do it again, is wise. But a person who continues to touch the hot stove over and over again, non stop, and fails to learn the lesson, is considered insane. Think, think long and hard why that is.

The law punishes the insane, in other words and the same can be said through trial by combat. he who builds defenses is the victor in a trial by combat if he is the knight that is true. Remember these important words, for they are the key. The knight that is true will always triumph over the knight that is false. This is the ONLY exception to the rule of violent revolution.

It means you have a right to defend yourself because you have a right to LIVE. However, the knight that is true, must have his morals, and ethics in place. And he must never be baited into becoming offensive. Just like people tend to do with cops. People are baited into the cop's hands and ultimately meet their end because in the end, because they took the bait, the knight that was true in that case, was the cop.

Some of you may hate me for saying that, but it is the truth. If you are baited into the hands of evil men, it is your own fault for doing so. This is how the law works. The real law's of the universe. You do not own anything , because you never really bought anything. All property belongs to the logos of their respective owners. Microsoft, apple etc. Because you did not pay for it. Money is false value, it is a promise to pay, therefore you never really "paid" for it, which means you are not the owner of neither your cellphone nor your computers. You also signed a contract, which states this. You may want to read all contracts you sign from here on. In fact, the more contracts you avoid signing the more free you are. the same applies when you go for a mortgage.

However, when you address a cop, you have the right to say NO. the word NO is also the lost word in high level esoteric freemasonry. The word NO is one of the most powerful words in the universe. Try and research why this is, and if you have doubts. "Seek and you shall find" and when you find, study it and realize why that word is powerful.

Continued in the next post...

edit on th2015000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:49:15 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 25 Aug 2015 09:49:15 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Continuation...

I highly recommend watching Mark Passio's Natural Law Seminar. He is an ex- cultist exposing what he witnessed while inside in extreme details. You may not like the tone of his voice, but frankly I understand why he uses the tone. It does grab people’s attention. But he mention similar things I already mentioned here in this thread. Only in much greater detail. His work and research is so vast that it will take weeks possibly months to go through it all. (video Below)

I also recommend this video series on Divine Law, and the nature of contracts, by roger kent. He explains in greater detail on the nature of contracts and why they bind you. Pay extra close attention to what he says about contracts, because all contracts enslaves you one way or another to it. The topic in general from both Passio and Kent, is to dismantle Slavery. It is in a way true education on what anarchy truly is. (video below)

It is this education that should have been in public schools to begin with. Those of you who follow up on the constitution of the United States, will find that Natural law, and the constitution are actually the same thing, only using different words. The founding fathers wanted an anarchistic society, hence the rise of the republic and the fight for freedom from oppressors.

The constitution is NOT an outdated document. It is actually wise words that comes close to that of the gospels, or the LAW and they were written by the founding fathers, (may they rest in peace) when they founded the United States. They knew what the world would be like without the law, but certain people in powerful places had other ideas and infiltrated through the banks.

There may not be evidence supporting Jesus existence only words spoken by others, however, his teachings on the law, and the gospels is about morality, compassion, ethics, reason and understanding. But sadly... people rather follow the man, rather than his teachings.

But when you get down to the gist of it, the law is so simple, but because it is simple, people tends to complicate things and makes matters worse. And if humanity continues down the path it is heading on, then there is no future and all hope is truly lost.

The government won’t save you, God won’t save you, the et’s… would most likely exterminate the species than save us, because in the “eye” of the law, humanity is an insane species only capable of destruction. We can only save ourselves and take responsibility for what we ourselves created. Our karma is due to aiding and abetting what is not true.
But know these important words, the knight that is true, will always triumph over the knight that is false. We reap what we sow, and if we breed destruction, then perhaps we deserve to be destroyed.

-Soulsurfer

edit on th2015000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:38:03 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 25 Aug 2015 09:38:03 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I agree, we're supposed to use higher mind and stand up, not go to work, not dot an another i, but stand up and not budge until they leave.

I have never understood the world I'm in, since childhood. Even in high school, tried to share that this is ridiculous. These problems of who's running the world should have been handled in every generation, for thousands of years, by a majority, sensing responsibility and that it is indeed resting on their shoulders, the world their children inherit, so they do not allow corruption or slavery, and stand firm.

But unless they are deliberately attacking your family, your children, you do not fight. However, your children would need to remember and see you defending them.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Hey, calm down, Dear.

I want to wave my pitch fork around and shout with the angry mob and throw rotten fruit and vegetables like the good ol' days (joke).

Nearly the whole of U.S society and British society are not seeing things like you are. It just ain't that bad.

I think you are reading all the signs wrong. Just because there is a closet corner of tin foil hat wearers does not mean that the whole world is calling for heads to roll.

Far from it, "Mother Mary come to me whispering words of wisdom, LET IT BE"!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Three cheers for Natural Law!!!

It is this education that should have been in public schools to begin with.

I don't believe it's an accident that natural law lessons in public schools is all but non-existent. People who do not understand natural law cannot understand their inalienable natural rights. An ignorant public serves the purpose of the ruling few.

Those of you who follow up on the constitution of the United States, will find that Natural law, and the constitution are actually the same thing, only using different words.

Yes! Though I tend to think of it terms of natural law as our organic law, as cited in the Declaration of Independence, and codified in the Constitution (in the tradition of John Locke, friend and mentor to the founding fathers).

Good thread -- thank you!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I am but a simple person living by these words of wisdom " don't start none, there won't be none" brilliant person who said that.

At the same time even the calmist, non violent person in the world when backed into a corner would react in ways never thought. To me a lot of things have happened that in the past may have led to the last thing those in charge ever did, yet nothing in current times. I think people in general are pretty calm, and logical.

At the same time there does come a breaking point for all, considering all restraint shown by people on all sides of political/social/religious debates. To me, if we are talking in a powers that be sense, it's there move. Though I do think if a breaking point is reached some of those that did the pushing will regret it.

Non of what I am saying is anything more than what I think is just human nature. Of course this would all be dependent on situations and those who create them. Their move, choose wisely

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Pretty much this one image (though possibly controversial) speaks more words than anything I could muster.

Edit: Adding more To make this thread Extra informative, and also to be very clear on what I meant in this thread. Images is thanks to Mark Passio.

edit on th2015000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:57:08 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 25 Aug 2015 13:57:08 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Great graphics -- very thought provoking!

I will just say this: Saying no is our first and primary defense from the evil of others... if we do not have the right to say "no," we do not have the right to say "yes," and we have no rights.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Just a few more images from Mark passio. By understanding the law we become sovereign.

This is true order, when man (or woman) takes responsibility for his or herself.

However, the main problem is solipsism, which is another word (or translation) for Narcissism, and another variation of Narcissism is Feminism.

Right there, I gave you a clue on how to spot deception.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Forgive the double post, I just wanted to point out something. I feel this topic is a very important one to understand as a human being, because it goes to the core of human nature. To those who also understand or read on causality; you know that for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction.

One of Mark passio's video's he breaks down the the movie "The Matrix". What the movie actually means in forms of allegories and metaphors. This one scene, has been playing in my head over and over again.

"Our only hope, our only peace, is to understand it, to understand the why. Why is the only real source of power, without it you are powerless."

It almost gives me a feeling, that something humanity did in the past caused what we have today. It has to do with our behavior, and why the need to control that behavior. Those in power, know the why. But the question is, do we?

I would like people to reflect on these words. To take a serious moment to consider the following. If we did do something in the past as a species to deserve the outcome of others enslaving us. Then the only hope IS to find the reasons WHY and to understand those reasons. To make peace with it, and it has to do with our very emotions, the feelings, that usually lead to reaction.

Reaction, could be considered as being baited.

If you take a look at the internet troll. In a sense, they are a version of the devil, baiting you into a trap. Where you react, and give them reason to continue to bait you. This same analogy can be applied between those in power and those without. We become baited into reaction which serves as a reason for those in power to further tighten their control.

Does this sound familiar to some of you? Where have we heard something similar before?

We see it all the time, that is if you are aware of false flags and their purpose. Order out of chaos. Those in power create chaos (insecurity) people react and demand security at the price of our freedoms. However, it goes deeper than that. Because we tend to react rather than think of the consequences, this makes us a very dangerous species not only to others, but also towards ourselves, and if you notice; this is an actual exploit in human nature, which makes people predictable and manipulable.It is this destructive nature within us that we need to face and correct.

By understanding our nature we can understand each other and put an END to the exploitation done on humanity as a whole.

That is why education and understanding is important.

But I would like to read people's thoughts as to why we are where we are in this point in time. Because without the WHY we really do NOT have the power. We ARE powerless without it and until we realize this as a species, I honestly see no hope.

Take a moment to reflect on the past, is there anything you feel you need to revisit? Every personal journey reflects the world like a mirror.
edit on th2015000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 26 Aug 2015 01:42:37 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 26 Aug 2015 01:42:37 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
And he must never be baited into becoming offensive. Just like people tend to do with cops. People are baited into the cop's hands and ultimately meet their end because in the end, because they took the bait, the knight that was true in that case, was the cop.

Great thread, glad I found it.

There's a place near here that is advertised as the place to learn about co-operative living etc. A close friend was there for a brief visit recently. I think he said it was only half an hour that he was there and yet in that time he overheard two conversations in which young, impressionable people were being told they must fight the cops and only this way would change occur. It seems to me that place is actually a spook provocateur run operation creating division and leading lost and impressionable youngsters into a fight they will lose.

Since I've been living according to natural Law I've become much more considerate to others who are running various businesses, I haven't signed a single contract, and my relationship with police has improved immeasurably.

I've been interviewed by fraud investigators and detectives without consenting to anything or signing anything and we've worked around the rules, parting on the best of terms. Of course it helped that the accusations of fraud came from local idiots who didn't have a clue what was really happening.

On the subject of money. A close relative was studying economics in the time leading up to the crash. I kept saying, "Have they taught you about fiat currency and fractional reserve banking?" She just kept looking panicky and saying "Oh, we've only covered the basics so far." "That is the basics." I kept saying to her. Then the crash came and she said, "We've decided that economics doesn't work." I said "Yes it does work. It does exactly what it's planned to do. It funnels alleged ownership of property into a smaller and smaller number of hands."

What I found extraordinary was the assertion that the crash was somehow unexpected. I pointed out that many of us had been talking about exactly what was going to happen long before it was acknowledged by the so-called economists. At that point the crickets become deafening.

Saying no to cops. A black car with blue flashing lights tried to stop me on the motorway, presumably because I was driving at fifty miles an hour in the early hours of the morning. If there had been any trucks I would have been doing sixty so they wouldn't have to pass me. As it was I was perfectly happy doing fifty. I just kept driving steadily, I'm not going to stop for a black car full of kiddies who could have got their blue flashing lights from the electronics store down the road. Eventually they gave up and drove away. I don't know where cops get the idea they have authority. That's a dangerous road to go down. Very dangerous. Everything is documented these days, the future awaits us.
edit on 26 8 2015 by Kester because: spacing

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

There may not be evidence supporting Jesus existence only words spoken by others, God won’t save you,

On the contrary, the evidence is massive in fact.

One face to face encounter is all it takes to remove every last ounce of doubt.

Like another poster says below: it is up to you, personally, to seek the truth.

Wisdom is only gained through experience.

Proof exists, but you must go to the source of truth directly.

Ask, seek, and knock...

I am speaking from experience, I was given proof.

I no longer have "just faith", I KNOW, so can anyone else who wants to.

God always gives proof before He expects faith.

But He is a gentleman, He never forces himself on anyone.

originally posted by: Dustytoad
Don't you think you would have figured it out by now if anyone could just tell you?
Words are analogous to experiences.. If you have not had similar experiences you cannot know what the symbols mean.

originally posted by: WeAllDieSoon
The nature of the Truth is that not everyone hears it. The proof of God is everywhere. Creation itself is proof. Knowing the Truth and proclaiming it is not pride. I can provide evidence, which I already have, but proof is something that comes from God. The truth is either God revealed the truth or He didn't. The truth is you have been given the ability to seek the truth. Where there is smoke... Me, I know because I spent years seeking. My God has revealed Himself to me. He does that after you seek Him. He does it because He said He would. You can't know if I am telling the truth, though. That is because God designed your reality so that it is up to you, personally, to seek the truth. If you hear it, and believe it, you will seek God. And then you will know what I know.

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
God doesn't lie either - but he veils the truth from those who consider themselves wise in their own eyes. Finding the truth is a matter of humility and the acceptance of our need for grace (nobody can be counted pure in the eyes of God... Perseverance in seeking the person of God is the key. If we knock, the door will be opened. After that, it's just a matter of time until he 'leads us into all truth' by the power of His Spirit.

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
You are an open-minded sort of person, by the look of things! A rare thing in these days and times. I would advise you to pray a simple prayer, and see what happens. Test it out! Simply say: ''God, if you are real, would you reveal yourself to me in some way. I want to know the Truth...''

That's what I did ten years ago, and the very next day someone walked past me in the street, before stopping, turning back and pointing to me. She said: '"You've been praying. God answers prayer. Come with me...''

She was prompted by the still, small voice of calm, the voice of God's own Spirit, who lives with all believers, to be an intermediary between me and God, to prove His existence, so that I could answer the call of God, to give my life to Him.

I came to faith in Christ through her talking with me, and since that day God has shown me a thousand things that I would have no natural way of knowing. He does so in order to help us in real, practical and spiritual ways, and to help others to come to know Him. He desires for you to walk with Him, and to know His voice, and to bless your life in a million different ways.

Take it or leave it - but I hope you take it, in faith.

Ask, and you will receive. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you.

Don't bother with 'Droidus the spirit guide' (or others like him) - he has no answers for anyone; not even those who are devoted to him. God Himself will be your guide.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thank you, I was being "Gentle" with the information because I wanted to focus on Jesus's actual teaching rather than him.

It is his teachings that holds the most value, not the icon itself. That is what I wished to point out, the message, what you may know as the gospels, I know as Natural law. It is because people focus on the icon and expect salvation without doing anything that the problem occurs. And I believe to know truth, you must know natural law.

So im not dismissing Christianity, I am simply dismissing the hypocrisy and focusing on what needs to be focused on. The actual teachings.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

There may not be evidence supporting Jesus existence only words spoken by others, God won’t save you,

On the contrary, the evidence is massive in fact.

One face to face encounter is all it takes to remove every last ounce of doubt.

Like another poster says below: it is up to you, personally, to seek the truth.

Proof exists, but you must go to the source of truth directly.

Ask, seek, and knock...

I am speaking from experience, I was given proof.

I no longer have "just faith", I KNOW, so can anyone else who wants to.

God always gives proof before He expects faith.

But He is a gentleman, He never forces himself on anyone.

Even "KNOWLEDGE" must be doubted.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

No no, thank YOU...

As someone else just said, it's a great thread.

When I saw the threads title, it immediately grabbed my attention because so few seem to understand this truth.

The only reason I detoured onto the side topic was because I see it as a vitally important key to understanding the big picture.

Too many people are focusing on the details and missing the big picture.

Mark Passio and many others like him have discovered some profound truths, but when this one single part of the puzzle is missing, things just don't fall into place the way they should.

My only reasons for bringing this up is because of my own supernatural personal experiences.

Now you could have easily have repeated the same pseudo-intellectual quackery as the above poster just did...

The fact that you didn't indicates a rare quality on ATS so I salute that.

Back to the thread topic...

The elite has clearly been behind every revolution throughout history.

ALL world events, including revolutions are carefully engineered and orchestrated behind the scenes.

"One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes a revolution in order to establish a dictatorship." ~ George Orwell's 1984

"Princeton historian James Billington (Fire in the Minds of Men) traces how all the revolutions were started by this occult elite.

"...the infiltration and take over (via revolutions) of all western governments with the USA as its "prize". Thru the centuries, the Illuminati has financed and promoted every revolution including The French and American Revolution." LINK

"Let us spread the spirit of revolution in the minds of the people."

Speeches at B'nai B'rith in 1936

College textbooks present war and revolution as accidental results of conflicting forces. This is nonsense, says Dr. Sutton. They are created and financed by Wall Street to create a new world order. But you won't read this in history books. www.savethemales.ca...

originally posted by: petrus4
The Illuminati use revolution as a means of institutional theft, or the re-acquisition of property into their own hands. They tell everyone else that the purpose of revolution is to make the common man free, but that is not their real purpose with it. Their real purpose is for everyone else to lose what they own during the looting and chaos, and they end up getting hold of it in the process.

That is what they did during the Depression, and again in 2008. It's the reason why they deliberately engineer economic systems with structural flaws and weaknesses built in. Eventually they know that they are going to want to crash the system. They do it in waves, and every time they do it, they end up with more and more property, and everyone else with less.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I discovered Mark Passio's videos recently and I learn quite a lot from them. To me, Natural or Cosmic Laws make total sense.

In regard to the right to say NO, it reminds me of Lilith who said No to Adam, No to "dumb" submission. Saying No is not just powerful, but helps to set boundaries/limits to those people who think they'd have all rights upon another human being (or other creature).
edit on 21-9-2015 by Lizzy67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Some groups believe in Order out of chaos.

They cause chaos (violence and riots) in order to have a reason to control people even more ("order"). If people develop self-control over revenge and choose love and forgiveness, then the secret groups will not be able to cause even chaos in order to use that as an excuse for more control ("order").

new topics

top topics

join