It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zeitgeist doc

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this doc called 'Zeitgeist'. I has 3 parts, Part I is about how Christianity ripped off other religions; Part II is a 9/11 doc in the style of Loose Change; Part III is about world bankers.

I found Part I informative, some new stuff, but nothing Earth shaking.
Parts II and III were not only boring, but silly at best.
Your opinions?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
They were all littered with inaccuracies...

But undoubtably entertaining to watch.

Might watch them again tomorrow as it happens.
Been a while.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gomar

Why not put up a link to it?

This is ATS you can be sure its been discussed here before.

Me personally i believe it to be a load of rubbish, and i believe there was a film made debunking Zeitgeist.

Tomatoes tomatoes potatoes potatoes

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
One think positive about this doc, is that it introduced alot of people to the conspiracy world.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't know what's accurate or inaccurate in the first film. After watching it some years ago, I attempted to research some of the claims about Christianity with mixed results. Not satisfied with what I found I decided to join Achyra S's forum and poke around. I don't really remember the specific questions I posed but she personally addressed my queries, along with another regular prominent member there, whose name escapes me, by insisting that the answers I seek can found in 'such n such' book she'd authored. That was all I needed to know about that.

I think it's an interesting movie, but investigating it's claims has yielded very little proof.

Maybe someone here can set me down the right path, free of charge, I insist.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I agree part 2 and 3 were utter hippie rubish.

However i loved the first film. I know it has a few inaccuracies..but as far as the religion aspect i find it spot on.

Simply look at how God or Jesus is portrayed in COUNTLESS depictions. Even modern symbols of Jesus have the sun rays coming out. Jesus was a metaphor for the sun.

What more proof do you need?

Makes perfect sense honestly. The sun literally WAS the god of the past, for food reasons mainly.
edit on 24-8-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Bullcrap claims with no evidence.

And if anyone has evidence or proof of the BS spouted in the video you can get free money!

zeitgeistchallenge.com...

edit on 24-8-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
First part was really good.

As for the 9/11 stuff, I'm really not that interested.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Why not put up a link to it?

This is ATS you can be sure its been discussed here before.

Me personally i believe it to be a load of rubbish, and i believe there was a film made debunking Zeitgeist.

Tomatoes tomatoes potatoes potatoes

Curious, what parts, or part do you find to be a load of rubbish?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think its a great start, even tho its full of wrongs

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I've never watched the films before so I really can't say. But from what I hear it pretty much just tries to debunk Christianity. But I'm gonna to watch this now just to see for myself what all the fuss is about.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

The "source" for the anti-christian propaganda already admits that she made "much of it up" and "guesstimated" what the meaning of hieroglyphics meant (to her).

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

The "source" for the anti-christian propaganda already admits that she made "much of it up" and "guesstimated" what the meaning of hieroglyphics meant (to her).

Would be interested in knowing who that is.

And what she said about making it up.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Got me interested in this site by the way. A friend recommended I watch it when it first came out.The best part , it really explains our money , economy , banking system and the way it works. After watching I googled it and found ATS so many years ago...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Got me interested in this site by the way. A friend recommended I watch it when it first came out.The best part , it really explains our money , economy , banking system and the way it works. After watching I googled it and found ATS so many years ago...

I think like ANYTHING you watch, it's up to you to apply your own filters.

Most information, you can get something legitimate out of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Religion as a whole

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Part I is the worst of the three of them. Zeitgeist takes adgantage of the fact that most people do not verify the info that is given to them. Not only is Part I historically and mythologically in accurate, the astrology is all wrong too.

Don't trust that pseudo-esoteric garbage. Its put out by the Theosophical Society, which has an axe to grind against Biblical Christianity. They are the same organizations pushing for the NWO.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Don't trust that pseudo-esoteric garbage. Its put out by the Theosophical Society, which has an axe to grind against Biblical Christianity. They are the same organizations pushing for the NWO.

That makes me want to watch it.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I encourage you to watch it and take notes. Then later, research every point that you noted. You'll find that Zeitgeist is full of half-truths and blatant lies.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Annee

I encourage you to watch it and take notes. Then later, research every point that you noted. You'll find that Zeitgeist is full of half-truths and blatant lies.

Like the bible? Like the myth of Jesus?

When I do watch it, it won't be with prejudice.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join