It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remove of ruggedness in men - NWO/communist plot?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What the hell is "manliness" anyways ?!

And I thought we women had it bad with societal pressures of how we're supposed to look and act.

The removal of gender pigeon-holing can't come soon enough, IMHO.

People are just people, and we all come in a ton of different flavours...

And just like Baskin-Robbins, there's no such thing as a 'bad flavour'.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Bacon, axes, plaid shirts, car exhaust, professional sports, cheap beer, axe body spray...err...maybe not that last one.

Manliness is whatever the TV, radio, and pop culture tell us it is.
edit on 31-8-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Bacon, axes, plaid shirts, car exhaust, professional sports, cheap beer, axe body spray...err...maybe not that last one.

I can't stand professional sports, cheap beer, plaid shirts or girlie-boy body fragrances. I must be a pansy...but I lift bro.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well that's what I'm getting at. This whole thread is based on a homosexual stereotype that just isn't true universally.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Don't skip leg day, bro.

I'm glad my state is an open-carry state....as I'm pulling out the guns this afternoon!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

What the hell is "manliness" anyways ?!

From a personal perspective....
Male pattern baldness
Enlarged prostate
Myopia
beer gut
Tony Lamas
Stetson
Telecaster

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
And here I thought plaid shirts, cheap beer swilling, and axe honing competitions were just your standard-everyday mandatory "Canadian Citizenship Card" qualification thing...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Rickyboy999

TPTB don't want "nuclear families". This is phase one of them dehumanizing the human population.

First they destroy gender roles, then they remove natural reproduction(all reproduction will be artificial),then they remove sexuality all together as it would serve no purpose anymore.

Then you remove genders and make all humans asexual. The new human has to be synthesized(and custom made to be whatever they want) in a lab to be born.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rickyboy999
This is in point 1 of the link I have posted here - but WHT remove ruggedness? Is it to encourage homosexuality as opposed to a strong, family unit which i ssomething they don't want ie unity?

www.rosieontheright.com...

Its not so much to encourage homosexuality its just to create a hatred for male essence, call it a learned condition and to make weak, silent, second guessing easy to control males.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join