It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remove of ruggedness in men - NWO/communist plot?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is in point 1 of the link I have posted here - but WHT remove ruggedness? Is it to encourage homosexuality as opposed to a strong, family unit which i ssomething they don't want ie unity?

www.rosieontheright.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
May as well give infant males vasectomies right out of the womb then.

If no more rugged men then the rugged female populations need to get in gear and pump out construction workers, mechanics etc etc. to start building and repairing things. You cannot have pansy little cowards do this type of hard physical work.

I`d take that site with a grain of salt, aint never going to happen.
edit on 23-8-2015 by StratosFear because: make-male

edit on 23-8-2015 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rickyboy999

You'd have to ask the person that wrote it. snopes says this isn't even real.

But I suppose if an organization didn't want the people fighting back, destroying man's "ruggedness" would be one way to do that.

I'd have to agree to NOT take that site seriously.
edit on 8/23/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It's the black magic of inverting the genders yes. Women failing at acting like men and vice versa. Do acknowledge that we speak of biological generalities here. I abhor having to point this out but some people don't seem to understand the importance of generalizing and it's worth as a tool.

It is also a paedophile agenda. Look at how they're getting young girls to dress, look at how they have young girls acting. They're being constantly bombarded with worthless role models. They're being raised by media to be hoes.

One does not progress by pretending to be the opposite of one's nature, whether gay or not. One makes progress by integrating the feminine with the masculine, the low with the high, the water with the fire. The person who desires to rise above all things must descend below all things.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

BPA, also known as Bisphenol-A in plastics fits into the human estrogen receptor. Some say that it acts just like estrogen in the human body. There are estrogen blocker supplements that I have heard of to fight the buildup and absorption of estrogen. The best thing is to avoid plastics as much as you can with food (which is virtually impossible today, unless you have your own farm).

Edit: If you don't want to buy the expensive supplement that blocks estrogen, they say that broccoli and asparagus are very high in estrogen blockers.
edit on 8/23/2015 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You can not encourage homosexuality that is like saying people are being encouraged to be left handed. And if fact their are very rugged gays. This is one of those silly, every generation after me is weak and lazy thing that never ends.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Some of that stuff in the linked article is actually happening !!!!

There must be a level of success.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

But I suppose if an organization didn't want the people fighting back, destroying man's "ruggedness" would be one way to do that.

But why do the media heavily promote the homosexual lifestyle?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

It's funny as # when a POG calls you metro sexual.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Rickyboy...

The removal of ruggedness in the male of the species, in the western world (where such a thing is most prevalent), is only of as much concern as the current trend for the erosion of intellect, an issue which caused two problems with your OP. First of all, there is no reason to post such a short OP, lacking examples and a full explanation of your position, and second of all, the title is grammatically inferior when compared with a quality OP.

I am not knocking you in the least in saying that, but what I am doing is effectively pointing out that it is important that both strong minds, and strong bodies are necessary for a healthy life, whether one happens to be male or female.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rickyboy999

OH! I see! So, that's what this is all about! I'm slow sometimes.

Acceptance of sexuality is something that's happening in the world today. It's a "going concern" in society. So, the makers of TV shows, movies, and even news stations (who are ALL going for rating$) are doing what they can to make money from it. TV shows garner loyal viewers. Movies get more attention. And news channels and sites have more viewers if they have characters or talk about what people are interested in, whether it's positive or negative interest.

The media isn't "promoting" homosexuality, they're USING the fact that it's a popular topic today to make bucks.

So, that's why, IMO.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

BPA, also known as Bisphenol-A in plastics fits into the human estrogen receptor. Some say that it acts just like estrogen in the human body. There are estrogen blocker supplements that I have heard of to fight the buildup and absorption of estrogen. The best thing is to avoid plastics as much as you can with food (which is virtually impossible today, unless you have your own farm).

BPA is a so called "pseudo estrogen",and is probably not good for anyone being a man made nasty-but there again certain other natural things like soya,and some elements of beer are in the same class.

Now,I try to avoid plastics,which is impossible,but I do enjoy certain soya products and I LOVE beer.
40 years and counting,and I am still plenty rugged and heterosexual-If anything I get more rugged with age so far- the program is not working on me..

The water treatment chemicals are something which could be related to this thread topic,if anyone wishes to research that..
Although its a bit of a no no to even metion in these times.
There is a system of wussification taking place IMO,just not sure its down to the pseudo estorgens alone.
Its a deeper rabbit hole.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rickyboy999

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Huh, I see the media promoting heterosexual lifestyles....perhaps we see what we want to see, eh? Rickyboy.....

edit on 23-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

If no more rugged men then the rugged female populations need to get in gear and pump out construction workers, mechanics etc etc. to start building and repairing things. You cannot have pansy little cowards do this type of hard physical work.

Women have been doing those kinds of jobs for years. Maybe it's time for someone to go out into the real world for a change.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Aren't there supposed to be new rules about OPs like this?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Now, I'm not the typical definition of rugged but i've restored my 91 GTi from the ground up.

I do all my own yard work, removed trees, planted new ones, built a mason block retaining wall, painted the house, replaced hot water heater, reno'd our bathroom when it flooded and the kitchen ceiling that was below fell in being that it was below the bathoom upstairs.

I do my oil changes, my wifes auto maintenance, I do her "pet" projects, I raised the dogs, I get to deal with all the gross things the cats do/bring home. I fish, I can skin rabbits, cook, I have mastered our BBQ, and yet I'm still fairly well put together and do not define myself as rugged.

My wife's best friend is gay, him and his husband are by far more rugged than I. They built their own house, they hunt, fish, breed hound dogs, have a sweet classic Dodge dart, and are #ing flaming gay. I say that in the nicest way possible but I can not convey that message any better they are as flam effing boyant as they come and they do some pretty effing awesome manly man stuff.

You need to check yourself OP.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The moon is getting further away and the sun is swelling....

Does this mean I will develop super powers ?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thektotheg
Aren't there supposed to be new rules about OPs like this?

Like what? I thought this forum was an open book?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
as potentially the gayest entity on this site i feel it's my civic duty to interject with my lived experience here;
"the media" is not "heavily promoting the homosexual lifestyle"...
the fact that one can apparently type that with a straight face and have it accepted kind of proves that it's not.
there's no such thing as THE homosexual lifestyle just as there is no specific heterosexual one.
Sure, as a group we're slowly getting not quite as murdered and it's sometimes not a taboo to exist anymore
and oh joy, more television shows are featuring conventionally attractive, heteronormative cis monosexual gays,
but we're not even close to anything approaching even a single realistic mainstream representation of our lives.
If we had, you'd know how ridiculous it is to posit estrogenising and the 'removal of ruggedness' as a way to stop people fighting back.
Do you know any trans women?
The bravest fighters i know, the hardest to keep down, the ones who've been through the worst and are still fighting,
all trans women.
lose your gender essentialism.
learn about the ~real~ world.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
here's some good old fashioned rugged Americans. Builders, policemen firemen. What more do you want

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join