It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan - Army holds live-fire drills as Tokyo seeks to expand role of the military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Japan's Self Defence Forces (SDF) held live-fire drills as part of an annual exercise near Mount Fuji on Sunday, as Tokyo seeks to expand the role of the military in the country.

In the same time as Jade Helmet 15, Japan shows of its miltary power.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Depending on when this was scheduled....

I'd say the timing in light of the NK/SK agressions is rather interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This is all about China. Both India and Japan are flexing their muscles with the backing of the US, At the same time they are working with Vietnam, Philippines and Australia.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Japan also introduced legislation that would allow its military to operate in foreign conflicts. That legislation was approved in their lower house in July of this year. It still needs approval in their upper house to become law.

Japan Moves to Allow Military Combat for First Time in 70 Years
edit on 8/23/2015 by EternalSolace because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
Japan's Self Defence Forces (SDF) held live-fire drills as part of an annual exercise near Mount Fuji on Sunday, as Tokyo seeks to expand the role of the military in the country.

In the same time as Jade Helmet 15, Japan shows of its miltary power.

Ah, yes! the Japanese and Jade Helm connection. I had no idea. Why didn't I see that?

Oh, BTW way: The only JH15 activity that I can report from Bastrop country is that one day on US highway 95 at the Bastrop county and Fayette county line there was a collection of sheriff''s cars and supposedly some black Suburbans in a field. Perhaps it was a keg party?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Is it unusual for Japan to hold "live fire" exercises? I think not.

All militaries have to exercise. Is this a non-story? I think it is!

However, with China being assertive and antagonistic over its various territorial claims - some of which impact Japan and friends. It is not surprising that Japan is rethinking its military.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Read between the lines Luke, the force might be with you.

Markets crash, Japan explosions, Japan goes offensive after 70 years.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Tokyo seeks to expand role of the military.

Theres got to be only two reasons for this. One is that Japan is rolling out the NWO agenda or, that it knows Fukaishima was had nothing to do with the earth qauke and everything to do with the tsanamui. This also means knows who did it because they did some work for Iran and they are going wind up their millit-tree and go after the perps.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

They are afraid, most are- The guiding light was destroyed over 400 years ago, somehow they thought knowledge was the only thing that saved humanity, it wasnt. Knowledge was a small part, understanding why is of more importance than just following blindly. All men seek immortality. This is gonna be some rough seven years just cause some people forget they are primates.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
a reply to: Azureblue

They are afraid, most are- The guiding light was destroyed over 400 years ago, somehow they thought knowledge was the only thing that saved humanity, it wasnt.

? what are you talking about? This thread is about Japan and an exercise where live ammo was fired; like it was significant!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You wont understand, probably never will. You live in a lovely world, when people are afraid the show muscles, teeth and a distortion of the face, usually this applies to direct confrontation. If you arent direct, you flex muscles, just like in nature.

See it like a hypercube, you live in a wonderful universe, so do i. But i can move in parallel universes just to see what is happening, you could call it ideals of the world you live in. Thats the most remarkable thing about the fourth dimension, you can distort it to whatever you want in the third dimension.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Couldn't possibly be in response to months/years of Chinese encroachment in disputed territory.

Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, Vietnam, and India are going to be facing the Chinese throughout the next decade, or so...especially as the Chinese begin to explore ways to placate their increasingly restive population.

new topics

top topics

join