It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Representatives of God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
(post by vethumanbeing removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

edit on 23-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to: Trachel

Good post. I liked it. Very inspirational. If only more people were as open to the truth as you are, we would have a much better planet to live on.

Where did you get these ideas? What was your inspiration? If you don't mind saying.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: starborn
reply to: Trachel

Good post. I liked it. Very inspirational. If only more people were as open to the truth as you are, we would have a much better planet to live on.

Where did you get these ideas? What was your inspiration? If you don't mind saying.

Hey, thanks for the kind words. They're a rare commodity sometimes.

These are just the things I think about when I've got downtime in my brain (read: when I get bored or I've got spare moments.)

The real question you're asking, though, is how these thoughts got into my brain ab initio:

Long ago I noticed through conversation that most people don't get too deep into thoughts and don't really introspect that far into themselves. They subside in a constant whirlwind of superficial and topical events--caring only about what team threw the ball best last night or what happened on some silly television show.

Over that span I got bored of having those disposable conversations and existing within that shallow biosphere of reality. I decided I had zero interest in being one of those people.

So years ago I stopped watching television and severed all "normal" ties to the mainstream world. I don't watch news, I don't read newspapers or magazines, I don't surf online expect for ATS and a few other sites that seem retain some imaginative qualities.

Instead I read deep into philosophy and eastern religion, I meditate, I write novels, I exercise hard with weights and balance that out with long walks through the park.

Because of all that reading and writing and all those forays into the depths of imagination--and especially because I displaced all the mainstream nonsense that fills most minds--these are just the kinds of ideas that now run through my head. These are the interests I acquired and developed after I threw out all the garbage society and culture would have you believe comprise "real life."

Now, instead of worrying about what team won or what happened on reality television, I'm always philosophizing about this kind of stuff whilst microanalyzing my behavior and searching for ways I can be a better person--and ways towards inspiring others towards that same goal.

It's amazing the interesting ideas you have once you throw all societal programming and cultural conditioning out of your brain.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
It's amazing the interesting ideas you have once you throw all societal programming and cultural conditioning out of your brain.

Your posts are full of programming and conditioning.

I mean, this post is about thanking god.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Your posts are full of programming and conditioning.

I mean, this post is about thanking god.

I love you--you make me smile all the time. That's why I added you as a friend.

And one day you'll love yourself.

Then you'll look back and wonder why you wasted so much time harassing people on the internet.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

Right now I'm looking back and thinking about the time in my life when I sounded like you.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

www.lucistrust.org:8081.../262

You might be interested in the work of Alice A. Bailey. Her books are available online for free. Above is a link that I think is relevant to what you have stated in the OP. We are all here by Gods will alone. It's time we start living that way.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExPostFactoWe are all here by Gods will alone. It's time we start living that way.

Thanks for the book suggestions!

I agree very much with the part you quoted. We are here by God's will alone, and we should start living like that.

But what should that mean?

For me it doesn't mean dogma or rote discipline. It doesn't mean saying certain prayers or performing certain rituals throughout the day.

But it does mean living life to the fullest in the most ethical/moral way possible. It does mean remaining aware of this amazing opportunity we've been bestowed.

It does involve throwing up a hint of gratitude in whatever way you find appropriate. A little "thanks" probably goes a long way--as I mentioned in my thread Show Him a Little Love.

What does it mean for you?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Right now I'm looking back and thinking about the time in my life when I sounded like you.

What resonated with/by Trachel's post that ''sounded like you" sometime in your past? What is your insight NOW, that was generated from those PAST now remembered thoughts/feelings?
edit on 26-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExPostFacto

www.lucistrust.org:8081.../262

You might be interested in the work of Alice A. Bailey. Her books are available online for free. Above is a link that I think is relevant to what you have stated in the OP. We are all here by Gods will alone. It's time we start living that way.

c'mon....we are all here by god's will alone????.....you do know that "god" is mythical being, right? a deity born out of ignorance and superstition back 2000 years ago, right????....please show us some proof, any proof of god....I'm saying this out of respect for those people that have critical-thinking skills, and reason.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
What resonated with/by Trachel's post that ''sounded like you" sometime in your past?

Didn't resonate. Just a general similarity. More of a figure of speech.

What was your insight NOW, that was generated from those now remembered thoughts/feelings?

It's something that I had realized years ago, people bend over backwards to make the world they observe fit into their beliefs.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
This is the Ego at work. What is the recourse? People don't want to die at the hands of their enforcers and will conform to a higher rule unless they have a better idea, like Gandhi's (it helps if your passive army exists fractionally as 20,000 protagonists for a cause to thwart ONE enslaver/antagonist attempting to mine the heart/soul/body of an entire nation of people and fertile lands/spice export potential).
edit on 26-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
This is the Ego at work.

Yeah but this also includes people who think they are light workers, incarnated angels or just a special messenger of god.

What is the recourse?

I wasn't aware that one was needed.

People don't want to die and will conform to higher rule unless they have a better idea, like Gandhi's.

Seems to me you are comparing apples to oranges.

Maybe I just don't get what you mean.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

There's billions of 'souls' on earth now and more on the way. Were they all, always existent?

Short answer, no.

The number of existent spirits in these realms has increased over time.

This is a fun amazing productive "ride" we're all on. Tons of new spirits are always looking towards getting in on the show.

How do you know this? You state it like it's standard common knowledge. Am I missing something?

edit on 27-8-2015 by DigitalResonance because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2015 by DigitalResonance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

All I can say is star and flag.... nothing to add, as you said it so well....

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

All I can say is star and flag.... nothing to add, as you said it so well....

Thanks, hidingthistime! Much appreciated

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

c'mon....we are all here by god's will alone????.....you do know that "god" is mythical being, right? a deity born out of ignorance and superstition back 2000 years ago, right????....please show us some proof, any proof of god....I'm saying this out of respect for those people that have critical-thinking skills, and reason.

Backwards perspective.

Proof of a creator exists in the fact that the creation is manifest around us.

Do you know how many countless variables need be precisely balanced to keep planets spinning and suns flaring and galaxies moving in harmonious tune?

Do you know how many intricate reactions are required simply to keep your body alive from second to second?

Let's be serious. When I visit france and see the eifle tower I don't think, "Gee, looks like a bunch of metal randomly fell into a really neat alignment."

When I visit egypt and see the pyramids I don't think, "Wow, I wonder how many stone structures toppled over completely before one pile of stones miraculously arranged itself into a structure that lasted for several thousand years."

From the intricacy of the designs and the obvious care in their arrangement, I instinctively and intuitively know someone build them with intention--and constructed them for a reason.

Same deal with the universe, the galaxy, the solar system, this planet, and your body.

It's pretty apparent to anyone paying attention that you aren't a random act of chaos.

Someone created you.

Say thanks to God.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Too many systems in place that have perfect synchronicity with each other (just speaking of the earth environs) to be ignored as accidental/happenstance. One major ecosystem that many ignore is the insect realm; (millions of species) yet seem to get along with each other/each has a different job. No one has proven another 'earth library' exists or has existed ever; this one was designed on purpose to serve as an experiment.

edit on 27-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join