It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm Forcing RFID Chips in Texas Right Now???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cj6

We're being very open minded.

I've gone so far as to say that I could well believe they would like to do what you are claiming.

But we need more proof than a lone text story on one web site to buy in. Anyone can write a short story about this and post it and claim it as reality.

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We're being very open minded.

I've gone so far as to say that I could well believe they would like to do what you are claiming.

But we need more proof than a lone text story on one web site to buy in. Anyone can write a short story about this and post it and claim it as reality.

Then maybe take this as an example to start looking for more proof. Tossing it aside as 100% fake is a very strange mentality to have considering this is something people have been talking about for years and just might have some basis in reality. We're not talking about Bigfoot or unicorns here. RFID chips are not fake and Jade Helm is not fake, yet you think this scenario is implausible? What other method could they use to get us all to accept the chip? It won't be willingly and that's all I'm saying.

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Never mind

edit on 19-8-2015 by cj6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
Tossing it aside as 100% fake is a very strange mentality

No, considering it is real is a very strange mentality, you are so desperate to believe bad things about Jade helm that you have to use a fake "news" source and a made up tweet!

this is something people have been talking about for years and just might have some basis in reality.

Exactly what basis in reality would that be?

yet you think this scenario is implausible?

What is strange is you consider this plausible?

What other method could they use to get us all to accept the chip?

What evidence do you have that they want you to accept the chip?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You realize that the National Report is a satire site, right?

National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.

http://_national_report_dot_net_/disclaimer/
edit on 8/19/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
for the people that said this couldn't happen here's a link to an article from a "decent" news source showing that they've been forcing the RFID chip on people for years.

Good grief, you use a satire news site for your "evidence? If you had bothered to read that joke article you would have seen that they are unable to show you the "special legislation" that they claim was passed....

Did you bother to read the other headlines at that site?

National Hobby Store Chain To Sell DIY Abortion Kits

Ted Nugent Forced to Masturbate to Rachel Maddow During Megyn Kelly’s Absence

Nestle’s New “Air Plant” to Start Charging California Residents For Oxygen

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Lol I give up

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
These sites are also reporting on the issue:

Unitedmediapublishing:
Link

Civic Tribune:
Link

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

lol, the only time I wanted to give you a star is now, but I can't because of the forum. Ironic.
star

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
These sites are also reporting on the issue:

Unitedmediapublishing:

That was the original made up story

Civic Tribune:

They simply reference the same made up source....

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

"I'm not saying it's real... I'll just go to any length to validate a questionable source with no actual evidence of anything!"

cj6

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

I wasn't trying to validate the story I just wanted to be open to the possibility of it happening. Evidence? Lol if it's not imbedded half way up your A S S most people won't consider it evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join