It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic, Illusion & Conspiracy Go Hand & Hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Magic, Illusion & Conspiracy Go Hand & Hand

The magician creates the illusion, the magician's assistant provides the distraction, together they form a conspiracy.

Sometimes, the assistant creates the illusion and the magician provides the distraction, together they form a conspiracy.

The audience is a conductive and captivated participant, also, providing an element to further the conspiracy created by the illusion and allowing for the distraction to affect them.

That was the goal while putting on the show, they want the audience to buy it, the illusionary concept, thereby providing a distraction from the conspiracy that is taking place before their very eyes.

They want you to believe what you saw was real, not magic, not an illusion. That is why conspiracies exist. They require cooperation from unsuspecting, yet willing participants in order for the illusion, the trick, the magic to be effective.

The magician is the only one to know all the elements necessary to create the illusion. The assistant knows their part. The audience is shocked, stupefied and amazed.

Did that really happen? Shaking their head and rubbing their eyes in disbelief. No way that just happened right in front of my eyes. That is why it is magic. That is how the illusion happens. That is why it is a conspiracy.

But, it doesn't stop there. After the show comes the really fun part, the magician gets to gloat at the aftershow media blitz. The get to stand in front of the journalists and flaunt their previously performed, meticulously transformed, magical events and how the audience bought it.

Each media representative has questions, they each have their own opinion, they each have their own following that will read or listen to their take on the magic show. Every magic show has many tricks and illusions involved, a theme that is followed from trick to trick, creating a larger conspiracy along the way.

The magician loves it. They are so proud of themselves. They will not share the way the trick(s) works. There are many involved in the production of the show and all of the pieces that are used are compartmentalized, only the magician knows all, the other's only know their part.

The stagehands, the ticket agents, the transportation workers, they all play their part, the conspiracy will be kept because none of the other's can know what the other's part was, only the magician knows everything.

There will be those that watched the entire show and clap their hands and pat the magician on the back for such a great performance. There will be those that did not like the show and refuse to accept what they witnessed. There will be those that report on the event and those that read or watch the reports from various critics and some will continue to agree and some will question the voracity of what is being told.

Some will decide to provide their own version with their own ideas or theories on how the illusion was created, the agenda behind the theme, the actions of those involved and the actual scheme of things. These will be the people that get labeled the conspiracy theory truthers.

They exist because there is a conspiracy behind every magic trick and illusion; the trick and illusion can not be accomplished without there being a conspiracy. The magician is not the only one involved, they have help and all the help is part of the conspiracy or the trick, the illusion, could not be effective.

Still, what makes the conspiracy effective is the participation of the audience and the critics reporting; without either, there would be no reason for a conspiracy to exist. In every single magic show there is a conspiracy and the magician is the only one who knows the entire truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I hope posting in centered formatting doesn't become a trend, it really hurts my eyes for some reason. I'm very near sided.

but yea, there are a lot of similarities in conspiracies and magicians and tactics they use to trick their audiences.
a lot more can be listed along side magicians too. politicians, miracle doctors, preacher's who can magically heal their 'random' church members

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OhOkYeah
Same here. It was a nice format for a poem, but not for something like this. Proper formatting should be used.

I actually thought it was a poem at first. Or maybe song lyrics.

So magicians are conspiracists? I tend to agree but isn't it obvious? Not really understanding the point of the post.
edit on 8/18/2015 by Shadoefax because: typo

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
(Bare with me.)

I have a magic trick.

Try to use imagination box.
In the out side world.

By moving your imagination.
Over something you look at.

And whala!!

Illusions.!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Then I suggest you do not come in my OP. I like it and can read it just fine.

Yes, the thread was implying all forms of conspiracies require magic and illusion to exist and an audience that buys the OS.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree
I'll just leave this here...

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

So that's why the PTB put that label out there?

See what I did there Klass?

That was absolutely the wrong vid.
edit on Ram81915v51201500000021 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The illusion is only considered real if you believe it is real

Money is an illusion
Printed paper or digits upon a screen

Kings, Queens, Priests only have authority because they tell you they do and you believe them

At least entertainer magicians are more honest in that we understand it is a trick

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I had a specific "magic trick and magic show" in mind when I wrote this, any idea which one I am referring too? Just curious what comes to mind?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

So you think this OP was actually about a magician? No. It was about conspiracies and how they come to be, including all that you referenced, but not limited to.

I think all "false flags" are magic tricks that are part of a show and the magician is the only one that knows the truth, the rest only know their part and that is what makes it a conspiracy and very difficult to prove, the most recent one and the ensuing show that followed was 9/11, at least the one that started most of what has transpired in world since that day.

There were many other magic shows before and I actually think they are all connected to a greater conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So you think this OP was actually about a magician?

I understand your post
I was merely adding another aspect to it
How one can buy into a conspiracy by believing it to be true

For example a child can be born into a "Royal Household"
Being raised to believe they have a divine right to rule others
They are fed this lie over and over until it becomes their truth

Is this not a conspiracy by those feeding the lie ... like a magicians trick

Are not many aspects of life also a conspiracy
Advertisers conspire to sell products on behalf their clients
Do these advertisers believe in what they are selling or are they doing so for their own financial reward in playing that game

Tell yourself the same lie over and over each day and it will eventually become your truth
Tell others the same lie over and over and they will also believe your lie

Conspiracy only works if it is believed was my point

So yes "Magic, Illusion & Conspiracy Go Hand & Hand" but only work if you believe them to be true

edit on 19-8-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

What's the number to 911 again?

new topics

top topics

join