It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short of a conspiracy theory? You can always blame the Jews

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by yulka removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

According to the author "Zionism" is a mental construct created by conspiracy theorists.
He doesn't seem to like ATS either even though we don't allow racist and/or anti-Semitic posts.
Very unflattering to all here.
Remember kids: there's no such thing as conspiracies.
People NEVER plan things in private that might enrich themselves or hurt others.

The more people protest their innocence the more I'm inclined to think them guilty.

Eta: There's no such people as Palestinians - they're just Arabs who moved in to take advantage of all the freebies Israel provides.

edit on 18-8-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

(post by Revolution9 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Revolution9 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think a lot of the confusion comes from the idea that the word Zionist is a hate slur.

It's their own chosen title, and it's their actions we deplore.

At least for me it is anyways.

Speak for yourself anti Zionist.

I'm pro modern Israel and it is no conspiracy. Modern Jewish people are firmly committed to their achieved homeland, as you know.

Sorry for being a dirty little Jew boy, but you shouldn't have killed all my relations in Europe, lol. We were bound to get slightly pissed about this. We've got a nuclear deterrent nah nah nah nah nah!

I don't really understand what you're talking about and what context to derive from your outburst.

But just to be clear, I was speaking for myself...
Hence the words "at least for me it is" at the end.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Errr:

What a naughty little Jew I am. I just put a Zion Flag on ATS.

What do you reckon, David?

Come on guys, this is home for modern Israel. It happened a long time ago. You'll get used to it...eventually.

edit on 18-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is turning into a wonderful example of the problem.

Politics and Conspiracy overlap and politics is full of people who don't respect anyone but themselves and expect others to act the same (and this problem exists on both sides, not just among those who want land for the chosen people or those who oppose them- every conceivable political camp has its fringe).

I doubt anyone ever cleverly used the Jews as a conspiracy theory wild card specifically because they are versatile enough to jam in anywhere and create the impression you see everything when you know you don't. It is far more likely that they saw a real world political implication they didn't like and attacked it with something other than reason, never really giving a thought to how this might be perceived (or perhaps choosing to troll instead of care).

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I have no beef with that. I think it's very funny that Americans think animals have a right to exist that supersedes most borders and property rights but that humans have no such rights. Have a home where ever.

And don't bull doze your neighbors house, and don't extend your picket fence across his driveway when he's trying to get to work... This is day one stuff if you want to own a home.

But everyone who thinks the neighborhood isn't big enough for two families, or enflames such crap, deserves each other. I'd like to give everybody who doesn't give a damn what flag flies over Jerusalem a ticket to Disneyland, and everyone who does care a gun and until we get back from Disneyland to sort this crap out forever.
edit on Tue 18 Aug 2015 by The Vagabond because: bold text and paragraph break

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If conspiracy theories are all nonsense, why are they so important all of a sudden?

Do you think ATS and other sites are actually getting through to people and that's why we're under scrutiny?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Short of pranks? You can always blaim some ATSliens and call them anti-Semetic: keep calm and carry on with utter pathetic comedy!

Pretty impossible to imagine said shortage of (good) conspiracies nowadays. Ludicrous article, TheBSGuardian at TheGuardian was sleeping I guess.

This thead is perfect for some comedy, have a good laugh!

edit on 18-8-2015 by PublicOpinion because: conspiracy theorists

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

This is how racist this little Jew is. I would wash the feet of every member of ATS. I am not joking either. I would wash the feet of a Palestinian member of HAMAS, lol. It is a trick Jesus taught me. Now would a Palestinian or you guys wash my feet?

Symbolically, I wash the feet of every one who has posted here including my apparent slave Yulka's feet.

I hate war. I wish it would all end and we could all live happily ever after. Dear God, please stop the humans fighting and make them fall in love with each other. Thanks, Dad (I have got the richest and most powerful Dad of all you see
)

The only problem is that the humans will not listen. Poor silly humans bashing each others' heads in through the whole of history.

Wow, I'm sweating after all that feet washing. Bet there is no-one to wash lil Revolution9's feet.

EDIT; You know I did care work for a lot of years. I worked with clients from many different races. I have personally met the primary care needs of Muslims. Yes, Revolution9 has wiped a Muslim ass. I don't know whether God counts it the same as washing feet (imagine I am saying this like an excited Al Pacino), but it seems that way to me as a man who has wiped a good ol' portion of the human race's asses for them. It means I care about the ass of my fellow man and woman. I look out for your ass.

I'm not going to ask the question who will wipe Revolution9's

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm having a really hard time figuring out if the kinky undertones to all this self labeling and foot washing and saying naughty is part of the standard repressed sexuality package you get with western religions or if revolution is trying to be funny. I'm kinda wondering if this is what "The Fat Jew" is doing now that his thievery has cost him his shot at comedy central.

I am sure however that we are no longer talking about any real phenomenon of anti-Semitism that anyone can point to on ATS.
edit on Tue 18 Aug 2015 by The Vagabond because: typo

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Perhaps that view comes from the fact that there is always a Jew somehow attached to a conspiracy? No, that's not me making some "racist" comment. It's just the way it is. Pick any current "conspiracy" and somehow there is a Jewish person attached to it.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Lol, I am trying to be funny indeed. I'll say no more on the kinky subject.

I think you know where I am coming from.

Even Jews can be hippies.

I'm the thin one, lol.

I have to turn it into a joke otherwise I would cry. Only another X amount of years to go then my time of witnessing this human fiasco will be done. On with the drudgery...march...hup...two...three....four.

You are right, Vagabond. There is nothing anti Semitic about ATS. I can't fault the moderators on this. Infact, you are possibly the best of the bunch. I have read much worse in the Guardian commentary believe me.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The opening post contains what I consider to be some very serious allegations.

My position.
    There is a Hebrew funded disinformation campaign.
    Most other sites that discuss conspiracy have been corrupted.
    Open slander of the so-called Jew is standard on other sites.
    ATS, on the other hand, has not fallen into being pro or con.
    We are interested in solving crime, mystery, and the unknown.
    We are not interested in labels, categories, or dismissive phrases.
    We do our own research.

Because of this we remain an uncontrolled variable. The quotes in the opening article are trying to force us into having a position. A black and white, either/or, for or against, simplistic two dimensional position of either being pro- or con. Some in this very thread have reacted predictably and taken such a position.

originally posted by: The Vagabond
This is turning into a wonderful example of the problem.

Exactly. This kind of name calling still works on some.

But the vast majority of us see it for what it is. Hot air, devoid of facts or evidence, and short on reproducible results. It is nothing more than a poorly cast confusion spell.

Mike Grouchy

TLDR: If we were pro-Hebrew then critics would cite the thread(s), if we were anti-Hebrew then critics would cite the thread(s).

Good, Bad ... I'm the guy with the gun.

edit on 18-8-2015 by mikegrouchy because: grammar

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Right on, just checking. Actually your wit did seem familiar.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

www.commondreams.org...

Not us you have to think about

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Im sorry to say, i think an intifada is coming very fast. I will pray for you

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

The underlines verse say that Israel ( theJews) shall be an astonishment, hissing, reproach among the nations. They will be blamed and called names made to be the root of the problems of the world.

Is not this true today?

If this be true than the rest of Scriptures must also be true.

You've got to be joking. A political movement(Zionism) that started in 1882 now represents all Jews? The Zionist state of Israel does not represent all Jews as they claim. Jews are being used by the Zionists. There are in fact more Zionists than Jews. To blame Jews for everything Israel does is part of the mind trick the Zionists have set-up. There are even Muslim Zionists(like the Saudis) who are known allies with Israel. What do these two countries have in common? A bunch of
self-righteous nutcases who think they have the god given right to hijack a religion and bomb the crap out of innocent children, women and men(Palestine and Yemen) with the support of the US government.

Created by the British government and protected by the US government. Saudi Arabia and Israel have only caused corruption and bloodshed in the Middle East and around the world. But no, they are just our beloved allies who would not hurt a fly.
There's nothing Christian or Jewish about the modern Zionist state of Israel. It's an imposter state.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19713743]Boeing777

that may be true but Jews must be in the land when the Great Tribulation starts so he can scatter them at the time of the rebuilding of the temple and the antichrist sits on the Mercy seat and makes himself god and defiles the newly erected temple.

The Jews run for the hills and all hell breaks loose.

that is a literal translation of a small amount of what God has in store for Israel and the world.
edit on 19-8-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join