It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial spraying video - or, why white lines in the sky are not chemtrails.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: Bilk22

Hi, there. I'm glad to see you're still on the thread.

You don't really know that the picture you posted is anything but a contrail, do you?

You've been asked at least four times. How come you haven't answered?

If you're so sure of it, surely the answer is easy?

If chemicals are being sprayed from aircraft and you can identify the spray, shouldn't you be sharing that information with the world? You would be a great hero and benefactor of mankind. Your name would go down beside that of Julian Assange and other famous whistleblowers.

Besides, the sooner and more widely you share your knowledge, the less the danger of being silenced by those who want to keep the 'chemtrail conspiracy' a secret.

If you know, there are compelling reasons to tell what you know. I can't see any reason to hold back.

But you refuse to answer.

You refuse even to acknowledge the question.

To me that says just one thing:

You. Don't. Know.

But you said you did.

What does that make you?
You don't know or have any proof that any emmissions from any aircraft you see are not chemtrails. You don't know with any certainty they are just mere CO2 emissions. You are going on the same information that the rest of us are. So back at you. You believe everything you're told by authority? The governments have done things without our knowledge or consent and that is indeed irrefutable. Try to deny that. Have a nice day.

Those trails could have all sorts of chemicals in them, of they could have white mice in them, or they could just be regular contrails. Logic dictates that since they look and act just like contrails, without any further information, they are likely just contrails. If you disagree with that, I'd love to hear why.

I think the big question we all have is when someone like yourself claims to be able to identify a chemtrail in a picture by sight alone. How is that done? Please explain.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You don't know or have any proof that any emmissions from any aircraft you see are not chemtrails.

Except we know that contrails are just that...contrails.

And what exactly makes up a chemtrail?

And here you might want to read this...

ftp.rta.nato.int...

or this...

www.tandfonline.com...

So we know what is coming from a jet engine...and chemtrails aren't part of it.

You are going on the same information that the rest of us are.

And we understand what we are seeing and that isn't chemtrails.

You believe everything you're told by authority?

Until what was said is proven to be wrong then why wouldn't you?

The governments have done things without our knowledge or consent and that is indeed irrefutable.

And nobody is denying that fact, but that doesn't prove chemtrails are real.

Try to deny that.

Try to deny what?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think the only thing Bilk22 can offer is his unassailable belief that these things are chemtrails.

He has been asked time and time again to give proof that these consist of evil chemicals deliberately sprayed by the pilots, airlines and governments.

He can't. He heard it once on some conspiracy site or radio station and immediately attached his belief system to it.

He is now invested in this belief and can't back out without admitting he was totally wrong. He will clutch at any straw which blows his way.

I was involved in management for a long time and saw this exact same thing from managers. They invest in a proposal then can't let it go, even in evidence which proves them wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
HO-LEE-CARP!!!

They were doing this in the 1940's!!!

Or is it just a natural reaction from engines at high altitude?

Guess which one most rational people decide is right.
edit on -05:0005America/Chicago2015858xRAmerica/Chicagob by PheonixReborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

There are chemtrail believers among us who would say that picture isn't relevant because it's not jets. In fact they have said it on other threads. As if the chemistry of burning fossil fuel changes with engine type.

I see we are back to the age old tired and completely illogical argument that governments do things without consent and so this proves chemtrails are real. And still the point that no aircraft exists capable of carrying and offloading a chemtrail of such volumes and lengths as are claimed in countless photographs is just an inconvenience to be ignored.

Once that point sinks in, the argument will simply change to them being chemical laden contrails I imagine, utterly abandoning the premise that led to chemtrail theory in the first place, and still the big lie won't be spotted by believers. Even though it already jumps up and down wearing spangly clothes singing and dancing "big lies are here again".

edit on 18-8-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

I see we are back to the age old tired and completely illogical argument that governments do things without consent and so this proves chemtrails are real.

That just shows we have gone full circle and chemtrails have yet to be proven real.

Time to start over with the new breed of chemtrail believers.

Feels alot like this...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

hi live in east coast of scotland and i too am seeing this same thing above in my sky, its not normal things have just became so strange of late, it has caused me to start documenting all that i see or experience, needless to say im spending alot of time gathering it all ! ive got 2 suns, chemtrails, strange colours of clouds with beams of light, weird cloud patterns and formations the list goes on!!

glad to see like minds

peace

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rawklights11

hi live in east coast of scotland and i too am seeing this same thing above in my sky, its not normal things have just became so strange of late, it has caused me to start documenting all that i see or experience, needless to say im spending alot of time gathering it all ! ive got 2 suns, chemtrails, strange colours of clouds with beams of light, weird cloud patterns and formations the list goes on!!

glad to see like minds

peace

I assume that you are not recording the IMPORTANT things. Like using flight tracking websites/software to see what the planes you are seeing are coming from/going to/alitude etc...?

I assume that you are not googling the odd things you are seeing to see if they can be explained and if people have documented them before. I can assure you, there are simple explanations for everything you are seeing?

I assume that you are not doing any REAL work to try to stop this spraying? I mean, its only your helth and your loved ones health at stake..why bother doing anything other than post on an internet forum right? WHo cares anout the people you love? Not you so much if you sit back and do nothing.

Do some real research, come back to us with INFO on the flights and then we can talk. Because otherwise we will just link you to wikipedia entries for the "not natural" natural phenomenae you are seeing.

Why do i have to keep repeating this?
edit on 20-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rawklights11

You say documenting, but why do I get the feeling that you are simply taking snaps or making note of when you see something you don't understand and not actually researching what it might be?

To me, documenting a "chemtrail" would be something like this;

Together with the atmospheric data for the local area at the time and repeating the observation over several days or weeks to see the differences in the trails and how they compare, thus seeing that sometimes this particular flight leaves short trails, sometimes long thick persisting ones and sometimes none at all, the difference being the weather and higher humidity lending itself to more persistent trails and vice versa (can you tell I've done this?)

(Completely accidentally, I've just noticed that I've managed to get a very very bad word on screen on ATS, though it's hidden. There's a little spotting game for you all
)

edit on 20-8-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Is it "chemtrail?"

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Think word within a word, I think.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn

Is it "chemtrail?"

LOL. Very good. But no, though it starts with the same letter 😀

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
Correct

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

"Cum?"

Now lets stop being childish, gentlemen!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Not that. But it is childish. There is a saying round these parts that goes "he's the man who put the ****** in (place name). You'll have to look at the map image in my post to work it out (top right)

edit on 23-8-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh......

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join