It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial spraying video - or, why white lines in the sky are not chemtrails.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bilk22

If I were a chemist I could probably do that for you. I also can't explain how the oil dispersion chemical works, if that's also important to you.

So, you have no idea how it happens. And you have no idea how a contrail can behave exactly as a "chemtrail" supposedly does.
You can't explain much then. Got it.
Nice strawman. I can't explain how planes can lay down a smoke screen that persists either or how the fire retardant works and probably quite a lot of things that happen in our world, but I know this pic I took a few days ago isn't of "contrails".

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ok. This is good. How do you know the pic is NOT of contrails? I sense a breakthrough coming. Don't let me down.

edit on 15-8-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: ''chemtrails'' are DESIGNED he says, as if he has a clue

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
Ok. This is good. How do you know the pic is NOT of contrails? I sense a breakthrough coming. Don't let me down.

Ok....it's a "contrail".
Laced with chemical particles.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

Ok....it's a "contrail".

Laced? How much is that? What chemicals, and how do you know?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

Ok....it's a "contrail".

Laced? How much is that? What chemicals, and how do you know?
Buddy take a deep breath. You're breathing the same air - if that actually matters to you.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hey. Good point.
So are the people who are flying the planes, breathing that air.

edit on 8/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Typical diversion. If you were to ever try to substantiate your claims, you might realize how ridiculous they are.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Hey. Good point.
So are the people who are flying the planes, breathing that air.

I'd imagine they are. I didn't make any claims as to the reason behind the spraying. It could be for e the "benefit" of mankind. You know? Maybe they think they have the answer to something. They blew up plenty of nukes in the atmosphere and other places without knowing the consequences, so who's to say they aren't doing this for the good of all?

Yeah we have CFLs as a result of some brilliant idea that incandescent lights are the work of the devil. Meanwhile those CFLs with their mercury are filling up landfills all over the place. Recycle them? Yeah who does that? See brilliant ideas aren't always so brilliant and do-gooders don't always do good when they don't stop and think about what the #$%^ they're doing.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

so who's to say they aren't doing this for the good of all?
Doing what? You have no idea how something being sprayed could behave like a "chemtrail" but you're sure it does.

Yeah we have CFLs as a result of some brilliant idea that incandescent lights are the work of the devil.
No. They just use more energy than necessary.

Recycle them? Yeah who does that?
Me. And I'm switching to LEDs as I do so. How about you?

edit on 8/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Typical diversion. If you were to ever try to substantiate your claims, you might realize how ridiculous they are.

You want to know what reinforces my belief that those razor-sharp lines in the sky that soon form a hazy cloud over my head are chemtrails and not contrails? People like you that are so adamant they're contrails and come here to deride and attack those who believe otherwise. That seems to be a deranged pastime - in my opinion of course.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You want to know what reinforces my belief that those razor-sharp lines in the sky that soon form a hazy cloud over my head are chemtrails and not contrails? People like you that are so adamant they're contrails and come here to deride and attack those who believe otherwise.

So you're a flat Earth believer as well? That would be consistent with your irrationale at least.

ETA: I won't be staying for your pity party but it is odd how it doesn't work the other way around. With all the derision and attacks on the contrail side, one might think you would believe they're contrails also.
edit on 15-8-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You want to know what reinforces my belief that those razor-sharp lines in the sky that soon form a hazy cloud over my head are chemtrails and not contrails? People like you that are so adamant they're contrails and come here to deride and attack those who believe otherwise.

So you're a flat Earth believer as well? That would be consistent with your irrationale at least.
How does that equate?
edit on 04607Saturdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

ETA: I won't be staying for your pity party but it is odd how it doesn't work the other way around. With all the derision and attacks on the contrail side, one might think you would believe they're contrails also.
Response to your cut and run edit to your post - Have access to my searches to draw your conclusion from above? I think your slip is showing

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

How does that equate?

You don't see it? Now if you deny being a flat Earth believer that just proves that you are.

It doesn't make good sense but it makes just as much sense as you have so far.

You really don't see that?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

How does that equate?

You don't see it? Now if you deny being a flat Earth believer that just proves that you are.

It doesn't make good sense but it makes just as much sense as you have so far.

You really don't see that?
No I don't see it and one certainly does not follow the other. Nice try. As I said, you exposed yourself.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

No I don't see it and one certainly does not follow the other.

Neither follows from the argument that people oppose it so it's true.

You've still shown nothing to support your claims that ''chemtrails'' are designed in any way or that your pic is NOT of contrails. You simply admitted to having beliefs, and the beliefs are validated by opposition. Brilliant!
edit on 15-8-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
has anyone ever tried to fly through alleged chemtrails and take samples for analysis ? surely by now it's been done?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

has anyone ever tried to fly through alleged chemtrails and take samples for analysis ? surely by now it's been done?
Yes. But the "chemtrail" crowd tends to ignore that.
scholar.google.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

thanks for the link

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
A not so subtle reminder.....You are responsible for your own posts.

Chemtrail Forum and the T&C

Please post accordingly......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join