It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Way To Prove Elections Are Rigged?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I figured Bush's second "victory" was a good example. If that didn't scream shenanigans, I don't know what would.

No way I'm voting for Donald Duck. He's hard to understand and I can't agree with his "no pants" policy. I might go for a Dale Gribble / Rusty Shackleford ticket, though.

Dale Gribble, destroying one colony of pestuous vermin at a time.

I could might go for a Dale Shakleford campaign though, if Dale doesn't get too rusty.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The rigging of the elections is done by rigging the media coverage by the consolidated corporate media. They only cover candidates they approve of so real grass roots candidates that represent people can never get any attention.

Without media they don't have a chance.

Right now the media is subsidizing the Trump candidacy which is leading to his high polls assuming you trust the polls.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiMiK

Does anyone remember the whole Gore/Bush fiasco in Florida? The "hanging chad" thing? Those were paper ballots and we still had problems.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The fictional character should be Mr. Hanky, after all if we're only left with various types of # anyway, might as well make it literal.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

In this day and age of electronic voting machines, no paper audit of those machines, and no way to match up the paper audit with a vote, not sure it could be proved. People will feel it is or isn't.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
All I know is that my Mother voted in the 2012 presidential election and she died in 2010. Before she passed away she lived with me. We had the same polling location. The way it worked was that they looked your name and address up in a book. You signed your name next to a printed copy of your signature and were given a ballot. You went over to the machine, inserted your ballot, voted and then took your ballot back. When you gave them your ballot, your name was hi lighted and that was it. In 2012 I was there when the doors opened and was maybe the 10th person in line. I signed my name, got my ballot, voted and then took back the ballot. While the woman was hi lighting my name, I saw that my Mother's name was already hi lighted and somebody had scrawled her name as a signature. When I brought this to the attention of the poll worker I was told that there was a mistake. When I asked further I was told to leave or else I would be arrested. I called the County Election office and was again told that there was a mistake. The next election, her name wasn't in the book.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
All you have to do is look to tell if the rigged. In the 2000 election George Bush in the precinct in Ohio got 8000 votes which was 5000 more than they were voters in the precinct the Republican Secretary of State Kenneth Blackwell did not investigate.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499
I wonder how many times that's happened. I bet it was a lot.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Are you referring to this or another case

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

I'm seriously asking it's interesting to read these cases

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There are a couple different things going on here.

Do you believe the actual voting process/results are rigged or tampered with?

Do you believe we have no say in what candidate ends up on either side of the ballot? Essentially it's rigged in that TPTB rig it so that both their people are running against each other. This way not matter who wins, they win.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

And if you look at Philadelphia in 2012 there were entire precincts where 100% of the vote was for Obama. What is the odds of not a single vote being cast for anybody else? You would have at least expected a write-in vote.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It's already been proven more than once, IMO. For example, in 2012, the choice was Obama versus Romney with the main issue being the individual mandate. Meaning, there was basically no real choice. Who would seriously believe the man responsible for Romneycare was actually against the individual mandate?

For more proof, all you have to do is look at the contrast (or lack thereof) between Dubya and Obama. Only the voices and the faces changed. It's the same basic policy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join