It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long-time Occultist & Healer here, greetings to All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
My name is tommy. Perhaps you seen me on other forums. I have studied occultism for over 3 decades, and do distant healings free of charge (not Reiki)

Just thought I say hi to everyone

Peace
tommy magus

(link removed)
[edit on 1-1-2005 by SkepticOverlord]

JAK

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hey Tommy_Magus welcome to ATS.

A welcoming present to help you find your way around. Here is Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links a great number of fantastic links, all courtesy of Zedd, which covers pretty much any question you might have.

See you around.

Jack

[edit on 29/12/04 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you should have no problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any probs go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get assistance if not contact a mod or admin
youll meet asala soon and some other mods and members cya

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
hey Tommy, gonna be good to have you around

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I tend to lurk a lot, but there is a LOT of interesting things here to ponder. I would love to read some of your experiences though - a healer - VERY interesting. I'd love to learn how you can do distance healing.

*If you ever get bored, my right knee is bad, and my lower back at the base of my spine!*

Edit to add: Just noticed your link - heading there now to read about it! (Plus, I can't spell...)

[edit on 12-29-2004 by andhow]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thanks everybody for the welcome. I appreciate the courtesy and time.

Peace
tommy

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Welcome, Tommy! I'll look you up when I need a healing... look forward to your observations, it looks like you will have a unique viewpoint.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hello, Tommy;

If you can do remote healing you'll be very popular here!!! I need peace of mind and need to get rid of depression, if you can help me, u2u me. Thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, Tommy!!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hi Tommy, welcome to ATS.
We all love to see new and interesting people around here.
I'm sure you'll have fun here and find some interesting stuff to
read.
Peace back to 'ya!

Elaine

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
For those who are asking about the healing I do,,,I don't want to spam the board, so just check-out my website @ the link in my signature.

Peace
tommy

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The forum is divided into many categories. Some subjects seem to overlap, like UFOs, & Government Projects...so if I wanted to post about my psychotronic experiements, where is a good spot without me annoying the moderators lol...?

I'll do it here

Are there any Remote Viewers here who are aware of the mechanics of the Human Biophysical Field, per Schumanns resonance?

Stating this, are there any here who acknowledge that Remote Viewing human "targets" have their biophysical field altered as well as the Viewer's?

Psychotronic Generators which house Torsionnic Radiation can destroy the brain's neural makeup and its related biophysical field, thus altering the psyche. Neutralisers such as Tesla Coils are used widely in hot spots such as "Area 51", etc.,

*Be careful where you remote view, because as a symptom of astral projection, it can very well cause permanent damage to the body(s)

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hi...welcome. I checked out your site...didn't read it really, just a quick look see. Looks as if your healing through the Chakra system, yes? Althought I know it goes deeper than that.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Not just the chakras...on many levels, as well as meridians, emotional and mental bodies..it goes very deep

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
hello there...........I'm new too.......thought I would say hi anyway though......

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
For some reason I cant find your website. Please email me the link to it so I can check it out. Im also a healer of sorts and im interested in what methods you use. Do you or have you thought about incorporating color therepy? thanks

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS..

Well we do have a forum in BTS (BelowTopSecret) health and wellness www.belowtopsecret.com...

Use you Ats name and password to enter, (see tab ant the top of the page)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a peek at that link it may help you with some questions you may have about the workings of our site

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Inchantedgirl....sent the URL u2u

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
hi Tommy,

I was wondering if you are aware of this website.

(Expansions, Inc)
www.stewartswerdlow.com...

the couple who own this website seem to use similar technique as you do. (using COLORS, ARCHITYPES, TONES)

Stewart Swerdlow has the ability to see COLORS, ARCHITYPES, TONES and much more. One example, is that he would only need the person's FULL name and his/her date of birth to do distant healing/reading/locating of that person...

Anyway welcome!

PS. there are some restriction on this website, which is recently new. Although they offer some free tips, most of their works is done for a fee, because that is what they do for a living....

top topics

join