It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Managed to get some video : UFO - Amber Lights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Are you close to any known earthquake faults?
Are you close to any cell phone towers or major high voltage electrical lines?

Was there a clear body, or was it assumed there was a body due to placement
of the lights?

Is anyone in your household there REALLY big into UFOs and/or the paranormal?

I agree with Kandinsky; you did exactly what you were supposed to do.... binoculars
and pics. G/J.

When I had my sighting, it lasted maybe less than 2 minutes, and I was in my skibby
shorts outside. I don't own binoculars nor a digital camera and at that time didn't
even have a personal cell phone.. just a work mandated one I rarely used.

Then again, like you, I wasn't sitting around waiting for UFOs' (unidentified whatevers)
to fly past..

Kev

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

No Earthquake faults or cell phone towers. (We barely get reception out here)

However, there are high voltage electrical lines about a mile down the road that run North and South.

I'm in my mid 30's now and this was the property I grew up on. When I was younger, I had 2 encounters similar to this. But they were both at night. (I don't even think we had cellphones yet!) This was the first "daytime /clear blue sky" sighting I've ever had.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Proximity to military bases?

Kev

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Naval Submarine Base, New London CT is about 10 miles away.. anything else is north of Hartford, which is a good 40+ miles.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It's my theory that miltary radars and plasma
technologies are interacting with a natural
phenomenon which is causing many of
these sightings.

Just a theory... but I tend to bat 90% on most
historical or personal sightings having these
elements.

But of course faults, towers and bases
are not uncommon and correlation
does not prove causation.

Kev

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thank you for getting footage. This looks very similar to a UFO I saw in the late 90s in broad daylight. To this day I still don't know what to make of it, but it's nice to see such a similar UFO has been recorded.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: invetro
Thank you for getting footage. This looks very similar to a UFO I saw in the late 90s in broad daylight. To this day I still don't know what to make of it, but it's nice to see such a similar UFO has been recorded.

Do you want to share your sighting too? And answer the same
questions?

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128
This evening, while visiting my parents. My mother pointed out how many dragon flies were buzzing around. I looked up and directly above us was a VERY bright object hovering over the house. It looked like it was hovering and occasionally would dart around before stopping again.. then slowly drifted out to the horizon.

The entire event lasted about 7min. The video below is me *trying* to view the object while holding my phone up to one of the lens. I tried my best. My phone has a 13MP camera and I was recording at 1080P @ 60fps. ( I tried to stabilize it, not sure it helped much ?? )

Original Video

Stabalized Video

When we first saw the object it was much closer. However just aiming my phone up at the sky didn't yield much of anything. When we first started viewing through the binoculars, it appeared to be a dark doughnut shaped object, on its side hovering with amber lights pulsating up and round its outer circumference. Occasionally, it would appear to fade and a smaller red light would be noticeable before flaring back up and pulsing amber again. Unfortunately, by the time I thought to point my phone through the binoculars, it was twice as far away. Hopefully, something can still be salvaged from the video.

* Its shape did not seem like that of a conventional "public" known drone (not to say it wasn't).
* It was definitely NOT a balloon, only because the ring of amber lights was well defined and the occasional red "static" light was visible.
* Finally, even tho it appeared to be "hovering" in one spot. It would occasionally "flutter" almost like a TV station flickering in and out.

Thoughts? **

Here is the NON-zoomed recording. ( be nice, I know its not great, which is why I was hesitant to post it )

NON-Zoomed Video

^ Maybe a mod can add this link to my first post? under the other 2 recordings???

Now I understand you really cannot see much, but any evidence is better then none. Around 40sec to 1:05sec it flares up pretty bright. Then again around 1:35 sec you can see it pulsing again.

Please ignore all the dragon flies .. There were quite a few last night swarming over the house. Keep in mind, this was 5:50pm EST. Clear blue sky's.

**Note: I recommend watching the videos at the highest HD quality you can stream full screen to see as much detail as possible.
edit on 14-8-2015 by Triton1128 because: Notation

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
^^^^^^^^^ Above new video is now public ^^^^^^^^^

top topics

<< 1   >>

join