It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divorce Granted Over 'Late Meals'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ok, I just had to post this. This is just to funny, I've never heard such a thing ever. How you gonna divorce someone because they don't give you your food right when you demand it? I can't believe a court would even grant such a silly thing. But I shouldn't be surprised, the world is so full of craziness these days one should never really be shocked about anything. But check out some of the story though.

A Nigerian court granted a 57-year-old man a divorce after hearing that his wife often brought his meals to him too late in the evening, local media reported on Thursday.

A court in Lagos heard that Olufade Adekoya was at the end of his tether after Olusola, his spouse of 25 years, refused to serve him when he demanded, the Vanguard national daily said.

"My wife had failed in her matrimonial obligations. She does not prepare my food on time and I have warned her several times, but she would not listen to me," he was quoted as saying.

"There is no point in harbouring a wife that makes me hungry. I am totally fed up," Adekoya told the hearing, for which the paper gave no date.

His wife denied the alleged dereliction, accusing her husband of plotting to take another wife.

It is thought to be the first time a husband has been granted a legal separation over his domestic meal time arrangements, although Nigeria is no stranger to bizarre divorce cases.

Source

Damit woman, where's my food, lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

I guess that could be better than him accusing her of not performing her conjugal duties? At least she keeps face.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I wonder what made him think he has such authority and dominion over her? Possibly his religion? Hhhhmmmm.....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

He must be a Neanderthal. It's better then him clubbing her to death.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

He must be a Neanderthal. It's better then him clubbing her to death.

Yeah, or had her beheaded.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Im not sure if i should laugh or be mad thats its 2015 and some people still think like that dude.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Even Bill Withers knows that it's SAMMICH!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Uuuggghhh!!!!

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, scream or go cook dinner.

This world sucks sometimes.

What a pansy butt.

Here's a thought: The fridge is in the kitchen, the food is in the fridge. 1+1= dinner dude!

Get off your lazy butt and make your own!

I think this woman might just be grateful the courts granted a divorce.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
He doesn't want a wife, he wants a slave! He wants control. Now he'll have to make his own meals.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
He doesn't want a wife, he wants a slave! He wants control. Now he'll have to make his own meals.

He should probably invest in a microwave...real quick like.

I can't imagine another woman jumping in line to marry a lazy piece of poo like that. sheesh!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Beheaded or clubbed to death. Is this how every one views Nigeria? It must be the christians doing the beheading?

Sad, so sad ATS

en.wikipedia.org...

Religion in Nigeria
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nigeria is nearly equally divided between Christianity and Islam. The majority of Nigerian Muslims are Sunni and are concentrated in the northern area of the country, while Christians dominate in the Middle Belt and south. Muslims form a slight majority of the nation, comprising 50.8% of the population, while Christians make up 47.9%.[1][2] According to the 2001 CIA Factbook and other sources 50% of the population is Muslim, 40% Christian and 10% follows traditional beliefs

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Night Star

He should probably invest in a microwave...real quick like.

I can't imagine another woman jumping in line to marry a lazy piece of poo like that. sheesh!

LOL! Or order out!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yeah, that would work too! lol

He might want to go ahead and get a few take out places on his speed dial.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hi..Thanks for sharing it...Getting a divorce is one of the most painful experiences you will ever go through. But some time it is better to leave relationship when you are not able to handle it. It's not difficult to make food for one person. If your wife are not capable for doing it, it means she has failed in her matrimonial obligations.

After divorce you can start your life in a new way. If you want more info then visit koniceklaworlando.com... I hope this link is helpful for you. Good luck for your upcoming future

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

"There is no point in harbouring a wife that makes me hungry. I am totally fed up,"

Well, which is it? Are you hungry? Or fed up?

new topics

top topics

join