It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy puppet caught moving on camera

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: kellyjay

that was a waste of time

what was a waste of time?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
bet theres a big truck passing outside

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I heard about this the other day but didn't really take much notice as I've seen so many of these types of things over the years, and they all turned out to be shoddy.
This on the other hand did peak my interest. Having watched it a few times, I've come to a few different conclusions.
Sometimes I'm sat at home and something thats been in the same place for months will suddenly move, making me turn my head. Wind maybe?

I Think in this case it's just something that was stood on it's end, fell over. It slowly moves to the right and falls against the side. Vibrations from outside could cause this. It could be genuine, so I'll keep an open mind.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: kellyjay

originally posted by: intrptr

Creepy. Does/did your mom collect little dolls and or stuffed animals, keeping them all in a glass case?

no she didn't lol...i had a lot of dolls and stuffed toys though...think she was just adding to m collection

You "had" or have? I had GI Joes, stuffed animals, too. Something witches do, supposedly. A bit different than just kids toys.

Along with weaving tapestries and hanging on the walls in the home, keeping bowls of "Pot Pouri", Talismans at entry ways, and various candles. They also might have big gardens they 'putter' around in.

I had…nothing out of the ordinary just your usual dolls

Sorry for the delay…

you should meet my mom. I'm convinced shes at least part practitioner, witch, whathaveyou. She hides it really well too, by intent. Took me many, many years to put it all together.
edit on 14-8-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

Could be.. apart from the little detail that the stick was laid down to begin with.. read the article.
Also in the video as the stick "falls" it pauses for a few moments mid-fall before making contact with the glass..!

Spooky!

edit on 14/8/2015 by L.A.B because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: L.A.B

Could be.. apart from the little detail that the stick was laid down to begin with.. read the article.
Also in the video as the stick "falls" it pauses for a few moments mid-fall before making contact with the glass..!

Spooky!

I did....Read the article. The stick WASN'T laid down, it was upright in the video. I didn't see it laying flat at all. The article, which I read, is misleading.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
But why dolls? It seems so cliche, many people think dolls are creepy to at least some extent and the dichotomy between 'innocent children's toy they drag around for years and sleep with' and 'evil demon/spirit that corrupts that innocence and ends up haunting the family' is very fortunate if you want to create a creepy story and it's more frightening that the idea of a haunted pair of rubber boots.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I will go with Hoax but if you watch there is a "Orb" "bright spot" at the bottom of the cross at one point during its movement.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Watch this video. It shows clearly how this can be faked.

Its stop motion photography. The camera is shut off, the object is moved, then you shoot a frame. Then the camera is turned off, the object is moved again, and another frame is shot. You do it over and over again, and when the video is played back, the object "moves". Here is a perfect example:

Obviously, Gumby is not under the control of a demon.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

'I was wide awake in bed and thought I saw a shadow move from one side of the window to the other and worried something was trying to scare us.
'Then without warning my throat suddenly went really tight, I've never had anyone's hands around my throat before so it was really scary.

'I struggled to sleep because I'd have nightmares where an old man would be holding me down or sitting at the edge of my bed.'

Just the common shadow man!, many many people talk about this black figure (often with a hat) which they see with a sleep paralyze or with an out of body experience.

The doll has nothing to do with it, it's just a pretty common thing, many people see this shadow figure some time in their lives, and everyone basically describes this figure the same way.

I have seen it as well and even had that experience as him where I felt 2 hands trying to choke me when I had a sleep paralyze.

The shadow man (a recently made movie):

edit on 15-8-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Watch this video. It shows clearly how this can be faked.

Its stop motion photography. The camera is shut off, the object is moved, then you shoot a frame. Then the camera is turned off, the object is moved again, and another frame is shot. You do it over and over again, and when the video is played back, the object "moves". Here is a perfect example:

Obviously, Gumby is not under the control of a demon.

you gave an example of how it can be faked yes...that however does not mean this video was done in that way, so we cant say "obviously" either way....

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There's a U.S. version if you're ever in south Florida.

Haven't been there, but heard of it, so finding that the U.K. has one is a bit amusing. Probably just another gimmicky tourist-trap kind of thing. But if you're into checking out wierd stories and urban legends, might be fun to scope out the place (on either side of the Atlantic) anyways.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
I will go with Hoax but if you watch there is a "Orb" "bright spot" at the bottom of the cross at one point during its movement.

^This

From this video

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It's BS. Fishing line could do that. It actually looks like something is pulling it then it hit a loose hinge and gets yanked into the glass, surely scaring the string puller, because it makes a pretty loud bang against the glass... A nearly "breaking" impact for sure...

I also thought a few times i saw a glint of light reflecting off of the fishing line when it came taut.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I dont't think that is an orb, i think that's a glint from a reflection off of the line pulling the legs.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac

I dont't think that is an orb, i think that's a glint from a reflection off of the line pulling the legs.

I'd agree but a glint from what light source?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I do get your point

The thing is paranormal psychology is hard enough to get refutible evidence for as it is.

So she either resets the stick every evening after it has moved to an "upright" position and waits for it to fall over?.. she neglects to inform she lives next to a train line

Usually para-psychologists do usually become, without offending anyone, involved spiritually with their work. One such as the work of Luke Millet's "Ghost Tapes" on YouTube.

But I don't think if someone was trying to prove something scientifically, they would in-turn fool themselves.

Before Isaac Newton theorised about gravity, it was first observed, as is science. What more can a para-psychologist do other than observe and report? The recording is a bonus, but just because we do not know how something works we should not deny it's existence just yet!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

From the Infra-red, it causes reflections like a tourch.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Marge, Marge, the dolls trying to kill me and the toasters been laughing at me.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
DELETE

edit on 22-8-2015 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join