It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or sleep paralysis? Mum's and uncle's story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: VekTorVik

I will read through now

with mum it happened at her most happiest phase of her life

so it is bizzare
when she jumped from the car we were extremely exhausted hence I thought driving home she may have fallen into semi sleep

she never had mental issues or anything like that.. tough life when she had me being a single mum but everything turned like extremely well for her(us)

thank you for reading and responding
will read now the entire thing
edit on 17-8-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

darn my reply didn't go through

true form

meaning

that's what I wanted to ask what u mean by it. and the in touch with spirit world
interesting

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VekTorVik

ah these stories send shivers down my spine

any stories with "beings" outside of that sleep paralysis

so it sounds like it can be just one of thing right?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly
Well, It's just to say that ALL children are thought to be impressionable by the spirit realm, I probably have so much junk food in my body and mental blockage and maybe that is why I never experienced it again.

About the true form, well all I remember seeing was a vague, non-descript fat lady, pretty unamazing, wearing what were basically rags. So i'm thinking it could have been a demon or alien showing itself to be more aesthetically pleasing to my kid eyes. Anyway, it had all the signs of sleep paralysis, which is explainable in itself.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

some things you say or like the story you wrote
feels like you are out of this world

for me it was the area.. house I moved in .. felt like a dimension portal

there eg. if I focused on universe and I projected that thought through tv or electronics
I could turn them on with just focusing on them change radio station and shait loads of ghost stories

I had 3 people sleeping in my guest room (the most efed up) all three sleep walked to my bed and started screaming
all 3 said they saw a rotten face coming up to them (I never saw it). they all experienced the same thing without me having to say a word.
edit on 18-8-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly
You're electric lol, but seriously I have no explanation for that.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

two songs I said describe me one is from that movie

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This might be the closest thread for the dream I just had. It just happened and its still fresh in my head. Alien invasion. I hate those dreams. it started out I was looking out the front window and saw that it was snowing and my brother had apparently put up a Christmas type light display which projected a color changing snowflake pattern on the driveway. It wasn't Christmas time so that was odd. Then I saw that the snowflakes coming down were huge and very crystalline shaped and had birds stirred up even at night. Then I watched a very small owl trying to kill a bird its size which was giving it considerable trouble. They fell into a struggling heap on our outside windowsill and then fell onto the ground, both being stunned. I should say just before this part of the dream we were in a nearby section of forest near our house and were horrified to see that it was clear cut of trees and row upon row of cabins were being built. Cabins too small and too close together for recreation purposes, they looked like barracks almost. I started saying its a relocation camp and I was going to spill the beans on the internet. Then the alien invasion part of the dream started.
I walked outside at night and watched night animals and the birds being disturbed. It was just about dawn and looking up in the clouds I could see what looked like flocks of geese moving in formation. Then I saw they weren't geese but drones. Thousands of them. And descending from the cloud cover was an immense ship miles long, you could start to see bays and equipment constructs on its bottom. I rounded up my family and we looked at it and then ran inside. Cable TV went out, and then the electricity. We headed for the basement thinking this was the beginning of the end and felt betrayal from our leaders. I then woke up. It was almost 2 AM although I thought it was later. I went outside and all was clear. So here I am.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Aliens/spirits/angels/gods, they could be all be very similar I often wondered.

Who knows there is some truth in all that stuff. Things like trying to be a good person (like the teaching from jesus and so on, who went in the sky after( must have been an ''alien''?).
Looking at the world today, the problems seems to get bigger and bigger. So much suffering, pain, wars, grief, climate problems which may or already are out of control.
Who knows this alien invasion would be like getting the good people/spirits ''beamed out'' and this world will be no more.

Yea I knows this sounds like very unbelievable but reality is a strange thing in itself. Everyone seems to feel more and more something is wrong, like something big is going to happen.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have sleep paralysis pretty regular when my body is physically exhausted........

Infact I know if im really really physically tired, that ill probably have a sleep paralysis issue that night

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
you guys are amazing thank yo for sharing your stories i love reading it.. i never truly expect people to reply now i regret not checking sooner..

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
you guys are amazing thank yo for sharing your stories i love reading it.. i never truly expect people to reply now i regret not checking sooner..

lol thats happened with me a lot, ive posted some dream stuff and kinda forgot about it, then went back and pages worth lol

The community here is pretty cool

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
In my personal opinion I believe sleep paralysis/shadow people are demons. Envoys or spies sent to us, because all the violence in the world today has parted the veil and you better believe there are lots of things slipping through. Mass possessions, mass shootings... ay yi yi.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join