It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tired of life or life is tiring ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Hi

That guy is hilarious.
Love to see him doing that with just a pair of speedos on

Not being perverted lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Could be many things. I faced similar problems on and off and so did my daughter.
1. Thyroid deficiency. I started taking a supplement with iodine, zinc, selenium and Vitamin C and that's a huge step ever day. My daughter needs to take thyroxine though. Get it checked by TSH 2, 3 etc. Many people had this thrown into disarray by Fukushima but since the rad iodine decomposed soon the whole thing was hushed up.
2. Damaged intestinal flora. A lot of the good stuff for nerves is grown down there. Yogurt cultures can do wonders.
3. If you have a lot of thirst and peeing it could be onsetting diabetes. Anyway, blood sugar i good to look at. Mine fluctuates but I am not diabetic. (Stevia herb can do good reversing initial stages)
4. Try the Tsa Lung breathing of Tibetan origin (Bon) to rearrange the five elements in your body. The name is Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche.
5. Anyway, there will be far less of us in a few decades than now. SO the psychic pressure is too great for this planet.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'm at breaking point, the last 12 months of my life have been an epic test of mind body and everything else in between. I need a massive rest and recouperation, I need mending

<< 1   >>

join