posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:28 PM
Could be many things. I faced similar problems on and off and so did my daughter.
1. Thyroid deficiency. I started taking a supplement with iodine, zinc, selenium and Vitamin C and that's a huge step ever day. My daughter needs to
take thyroxine though. Get it checked by TSH 2, 3 etc. Many people had this thrown into disarray by Fukushima but since the rad iodine decomposed soon
the whole thing was hushed up.
2. Damaged intestinal flora. A lot of the good stuff for nerves is grown down there. Yogurt cultures can do wonders.
3. If you have a lot of thirst and peeing it could be onsetting diabetes. Anyway, blood sugar i good to look at. Mine fluctuates but I am not
diabetic. (Stevia herb can do good reversing initial stages)
4. Try the Tsa Lung breathing of Tibetan origin (Bon) to rearrange the five elements in your body. The name is Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche.
5. Anyway, there will be far less of us in a few decades than now. SO the psychic pressure is too great for this planet.